Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLL!
  YES!
View Results

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:26 am
Ok, here it is, a new contest to benefit this guild. Here's how it goes: you must have donated a total amount of 300 or more gold to the guild to participate. You must post something saying you want to play. I must verify before you proceed to playing. You'll know when you're verified when your name appears on the verification list. The rules are simple: You must roll two 100 sided dice and come up with a total number of 42. Yes, 42, the mystical number... Anyway, the winner gets 4,200 gold. You can roll every 10 minutes. If you roll before I verify, you're on the list. If you roll before your 10 minutes are up, you're on the list. When you're on the list, you're not able to participate anymore. Got it? >.< Have fun! biggrin Note: When you post that you want to play, post in red, so I'll see you. If you win, PM me saying you won and a link to the page you won on. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

HERE IT IS, THE LIST!
Nobody. Let's keep it that way. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:46 am
Verified people...
(people who can play)

SapphireSara2
staindfanforever
Aaronforever
MaximumMoose

Shryle
Crew

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:07 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can I play? (Let's say I donated about 30k, 20k for opening it and over 10k for subforums xd )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:08 am
SapphireSara2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can I play? (Let's say I donated about 30k, 20k for opening it and over 10k for subforums xd )
Go ahead. 3nodding  

Shryle
Crew

staindfanforever

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:06 pm
Can I play?

xd

My normal account is "myopiactic"... if you need me to verify that, you can send me a PM on that account. I'm usually on this one in this guild, but I have my "donatable gold" on my other account... thus why I donated with that username.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:23 pm
staindfanforever
Can I play?

xd

My normal account is "myopiactic"... if you need me to verify that, you can send me a PM on that account. I'm usually on this one in this guild, but I have my "donatable gold" on my other account... thus why I donated with that username.
Er, you haven't donated anything on that username... Donate 300 gold to the guild, then you can start. 3nodding  

Shryle
Crew

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:53 pm
I'm starting to think that asking for 500 gold is a little too much... I'm going to lower it to 300. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:51 pm
MaximumMoose
staindfanforever
Can I play?

xd

Er, you haven't donated anything on that username... Donate 300 gold to the guild, then you can start. 3nodding

Uhhm. Yeah, I did.
I donated 500g yesterday {pretty sure it was yesterday...} to Sara for the guild... she put my other username [myopiactic] on the list.
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7304313  

staindfanforever

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:08 pm
staindfanforever
MaximumMoose
staindfanforever
Can I play?

xd

Uhhm. Yeah, I did.
I donated 500g yesterday {pretty sure it was yesterday...} to Sara for the guild... she put my other username [myopiactic] on the list.
Actually,]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7304313Actually, I was talking about directly to the guild, but that will work... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:33 am
I have donated 300 gold. I will play!  

XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:04 pm
Eh, go nuts. xp People, actually play, please! gonk  
XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX rolled 2 100-sided dice: 12, 80 Total: 92 (2-200)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:07 pm
I will get it.  

XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:12 pm
And, that's not it. Now, wait 10 minutes from where you rolled it. 3nodding Damn, I thought this would be more popular than that... sweatdrop  
XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX rolled 2 100-sided dice: 11, 78 Total: 89 (2-200)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:32 pm
I will get it now!  

XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX

XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX rolled 2 100-sided dice: 15, 31 Total: 46 (2-200)

XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:47 pm
Contests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas