Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Sorry for being inactive for 3 years guys... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystical Hitara

Springtime Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:04 pm
Hello Everyone!

I am sorry for bein' innactive for such a long time.

I made a new account 2 years ago when I forgot the pass for this account.

As well as my Q's.

Hey mods, could you please send my other account, KrazyKerahcaz, an invite please?

Thank you biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:28 pm
~~Extra3~~

Hey mods, could you please send my other account, KrazyKerahcaz, an invite please?

Thank you biggrin
Any reason you couldn't log on and ask for an invite?  

TeaDidikai

Hitara the Brave

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:00 pm
TeaDidikai
~~Extra3~~

Thank you biggrin
Any reason you couldn't log on and ask for an invite?

I didn't think to click on "view guilds".

My bad redface  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:12 pm
i'm sorry too. i just get too shy to make a thread and i find myself lurking.  

Jaithien

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:28 pm
Jaithien
i'm sorry too. i just get too shy to make a thread and i find myself lurking.

This has come up a couple times, and as long as this thread is on a roller coaster to nowhere- I figure I might as well comment.

Shy, scared, annoyed. I wonder why these are issues. It's not like people don't question Reagun, Nuri, Deo, Jake et al.

The only difference between Reagun and a person who storms out of this guild because Reagun challenged their assertion is that Reagun doesn't care about what people have to say about his non-falsifiable experiences.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:05 pm
TeaDidikai

This has come up a couple times, and as long as this thread is on a roller coaster to nowhere- I figure I might as well comment.

Shy, scared, annoyed. I wonder why these are issues. It's not like people don't question Reagun, Nuri, Deo, Jake et al.

The only difference between Reagun and a person who storms out of this guild because Reagun challenged their assertion is that Reagun doesn't care about what people have to say about his non-falsifiable experiences.
I'd like to speak to the shy part- I don't think it's about being afraid, necessarily, that assertions are going to be challenged. As someone who doesn't post a whole lot myself, I think it's less that I'm afraid someone will say something that I don't like, but that I'm just babbling. I'm shy because what I don't want is to be boring. That's a far worse fear for me than getting challenged or argued with. So I'm shy about posting because often my insights are just reiteration of something someone else has already said far more eloquently, or just not all that interesting. I don't know about the rest, but that's where the shy/scared comes in for me.  

TatteredAngel

Elf Lord Chiewn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:24 pm
I make few new threads because I don't often feel as though there's something to say that merits it. Also, I'm terrible at keeping up with guilds.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:46 pm
I just have issues keepin' up with my Pagan/Wiccan guilds.

I have issues relating to some of my guild mates because I dont see eye to eye with most of them, and I use differnt spells as well as God's and Goddesses.  

Hitara the Brave

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:56 pm
TatteredAngel
I'd like to speak to the shy part- I don't think it's about being afraid, necessarily, that assertions are going to be challenged. As someone who doesn't post a whole lot myself, I think it's less that I'm afraid someone will say something that I don't like, but that I'm just babbling. I'm shy because what I don't want is to be boring. That's a far worse fear for me than getting challenged or argued with. So I'm shy about posting because often my insights are just reiteration of something someone else has already said far more eloquently, or just not all that interesting. I don't know about the rest, but that's where the shy/scared comes in for me.
Does not compute. sweatdrop

Speaking as someone who scans for names when reading posts- I look for yours. If there is even the smallest thing I can question in a post- I do (much to many people's dismay I am sure).  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:08 am
I'm usually afraid of posting because...I don't want to look dumb. Honestly. sweatdrop
And because I'm not really a pagan. I just want a religion that fits for me, waiting for that personal gnosis crying  

With Motion

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:34 pm
[]Himura Kenshin[]
I'm usually afraid of posting because...I don't want to look dumb. Honestly. sweatdrop
And because I'm not really a pagan. I just want a religion that fits for me, waiting for that personal gnosis crying
I'm not pagan. That doesn't shut me up. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:39 pm
TatteredAngel
TeaDidikai

seconded.  

Jaithien

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:28 am
Jaithien
seconded.
Interesting. Again, yours is a name I scan for. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:48 pm
TeaDidikai
Jaithien
seconded.
really? thanks ^.^ hey tea i have a question i didn't see a topic covering this here but i was recently in a debate that got chatter boxed. these two girls are insisting that that you don't have to be in a coven to be wiccan and i pretty much exhausted my understanding... here i think the thread is now dead but what are better links that could help them understand what i was trying to convey for future conversations?  

Jaithien

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:21 am
Jaithien
TeaDidikai
Jaithien
seconded.
really? thanks ^.^
Yep yep. Welcome.

Quote:
hey tea i have a question i didn't see a topic covering this here but i was recently in a debate that got chatter boxed. these two girls are insisting that that you don't have to be in a coven to be wiccan and i pretty much exhausted my understanding... here i think the thread is now dead but what are better links that could help them understand what i was trying to convey for future conversations?
The long and short of it is that one has to be intiated to be Wiccan. This is usually done through a Coven and while within the current debate one can suggest one is directly intiated by the Wiccan Lord and Lady, lineaged Wiccans are not obligated to accept this (or anything for that matter).

In short- their right, you don't have to be part of a coven to be Wiccan. But you must be a Witch who worships specific deities and acts as Clergy for these deities.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff