Favorite Scene or Moment Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

face2face
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:15 am
In a series there is always a moment that stands out for one reason or another for every person. Something that makes you smile, gives you goosbumps, makes you cry, or even makes you angry.
What is your favorite scene or moment in Nana, be it the anime, movie, or manga?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:52 pm

My favorite moment would have to be when Nobu confesses his love to Nana. It was just so... MMPH!... I don't know how to describe it. It was just soo sweet and incredibly romantic. That whole scene I just felt this something I haven't felt before. My insides were just screaming and I felt like I wasn't breathing. I think I fell in love too.
Haha, I'm so lame. heart xd heart

angelinbeans
Vice Captain

face2face
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:04 pm
My favorite scene is actually from the movie, the first time Nana O. sings Glamorous Sky into the phone to Yasu with just Nobu playing guitar. I got goosebumps the first time I watched that smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:20 pm
Oooh... yes, I got chills from that scene too. It was so powerfully amazing.  

angelinbeans
Vice Captain

tokyofro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:20 pm
Both of those scenes are my favorite too!! heart 3nodding

I wasn't too crazy about Nobu in the beginning, but he really started to grow on me the more he started appearing heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:38 pm
I can't say a bad thing about Nobu, but he just seems too nice. Nice guys are great and all, but if they are TOO nice then I see a problem. His character just doesn't have that element of sadness or a backstory that all of the other characters have, at least in my opinion.  

face2face
Crew

22darkangel22

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:02 pm
The Part when Hachi is coming home and takumi opens the door to greet her and she bursts into tears...i love this one because i probably would've done the same...or when he and Hachi are driving and at the light he looks over at her and kisses her...i squealed...alot xd (major takumi lover)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:24 am
I love the part when Nana defend Hachi in all the Shoji-Sachico deal at the workplace!!! She was even angrier than hachi!!! I wish I had a friend like her!!! 4laugh  

srita_osa

Mai Naotaki

Shameless Man-Lover

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:45 pm
Hachi and Nobuo's first kiss ^-^ They're just so adorable
together! I want them to stay together though I believe
that Takumi is falling for her he doesn't deserve her, he
doesn't treat her like a gf's supposed to be treated *shakes
head* plus he slept with her without protection didn't care
much *mummbles* NOBUO!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:00 pm
My fav is when Hachi wants to buy the strawberry cups and Nana named her Hachiko. =]  

kyouko123

iNibble v2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:12 pm
This part honestly made me cry:

Hachi and Takumi are talking and there's an awkward silence, after that he says, "Will we get married?" A look of relief washes over her face and I just had tos tart crying. >O<

Nobu-kun + Hachi! <333

I still love

Takumi + Hachi! <333

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:51 pm
~[Fading Light]~
This part honestly made me cry:

Hachi and Takumi are talking and there's an awkward silence, after that he says, "Will we get married?" A look of relief washes over her face and I just had tos tart crying. >O<

Nobu-kun + Hachi! <333

I still love

Takumi + Hachi! <333
I had the same reaction. i was suprised that he
took charge of everything all of a sudden though I really
think he's just doing it to take her from Nobuo and show him
he's better at everything than him, including getting the girl
So he's using the baby to get Hachi!

I really hate Takumi and in ep 34 he pissed me off even more
I like him but hate him isn't take funny but he's such a spoiled
little kid an on another note I think that Reira and him end up
together because it's obvious she still loves him. Hmm ep 35
*cries* I want it to come out already

Am I the only one who thinks Nana is going crazy? She's
losing her mind. Do you think her mom will search for her
if Nana makes it big?  

Mai Naotaki

Shameless Man-Lover

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100

leeannen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:51 am
Honestly im torn between when nobu confesses his love for hachi, or when hachi and nana are at the trapnest concert watching ren, then hachi grabs nanas hand, oh yeah i wanted to cry a little, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:16 pm
I love episode 1 when Hachi super text's shouji.

I love Episode 10 when SHin plays thr bass and Nana kisses Hach! ^3^ its the most adorable scene in the whole series XD

And then my most recent favorite is when Hachi is looking at the gifts Takumi Brought home from England and Takumi tells her the shoes are for someone else and Hachi goes ghost and is like SACHIKOOOOOOOO~~~ XD it kills me!

Sir Hamilton

Sir Hamilton

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:19 pm
srita_osa
I love the part when Nana defend Hachi in all the Shoji-Sachico deal at the workplace!!! She was even angrier than hachi!!! I wish I had a friend like her!!! 4laugh
That part was good too. I can totally see myself in Nana in that scene. If my best friends boyfriend did that to her I would ******** kill him I don't care if he had his own Sachiko I'd kick her a** too! Dx<  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff