Transformers Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, how about it?
  Definately seeing this! Fan here!
  Um,.. No? Hated them!
  I never really got into them, but I might see it.
  Gold~!
View Results

Erica Leonhart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:08 pm
This is the movie I have been impatiently waiting for. I definately want to be there the day it opens, and I really hope they did the transformers justice.

I wasn't too thrilled when I heard they changed the vehicle forms of some of the transformers, and they also mixed the storyline up (taking decepticons from multiple generations) instead of telling the story from Generation 1 (the first transformers).

They finally got a decent trailer out, the first one was kinda lame. Here's the new trailer for it.
Here's the website if you wanna know more about it.

Release Date: July 4th, 2007 (wide) (Hopefully most people will be concerned with fireworks at the time I wanna go see it).

(Is there a movie forum I haven't found yet so I don't clutter the forums? And if not, is it possible to make one for us? >.<)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:17 pm
This is fine out here for now, since we don't have a movies subforum, but it's definitely something I will consider, since the crew and I are looking to put our recycle bin subforum to a much better use. I'm glad you brought up the idea. xd

And I'm upset that they're turning Transformers into a live action movie and that they did the same with Final Fantasy (well ... not live action ... but it was still a movie). I think they should make a CG or live action movie (preferably a CG movie) out of the Gundam series. But that's just cuz I'm a nerd. Maybe. xd sweatdrop

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

moonlight2melody

5,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:49 pm
Yeah i agree.. Gundam would be better than transformers because its more believable that it could definately happen..
But they'd ruin it so horribly.

You simply can't do anything to gundam (at least, the good ones) except mess it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:14 pm
W00t! Another Gundam fan. :Heart:  

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:47 pm
Fushigi na Butterfly

Did you not like Advent Children? gonk I haven't seen it, but all my friends said it was fawesome.

Of course we also decided people need "don't be stupid" gambits (FFXII anyone?) But I guess we're just lame like that sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:54 am
I remember seeing the preview for this in theatres and completely freaking out xd
I never got a chance to really get in to Transformers when I was younger due to lack of cable TV. But I read a bit of the comics and absolutely loved them. I am so going to drag my girlfriend to the cinema when this comes out.  

omnimodus

Heaven Edge

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:51 pm
Fushigi na Butterfly
Wait a second,... you like Gundam, nah... do you?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:31 pm
thelovelyLIZ
Fushigi na Butterfly

Did you not like Advent Children? gonk I haven't seen it, but all my friends said it was fawesome.

Of course we also decided people need "don't be stupid" gambits (FFXII anyone?) But I guess we're just lame like that sweatdrop

I wanna see it, but not until after I beat the game, since there are some spoilers in it. 3nodding  

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

SammiejoPeepEnstine

Gracious Entrepreneur

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:06 pm
never liked the transformers!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:13 am
sweetly~broken~by~Him
never liked the transformers!
It's really sweet, but I'm like fushigi, I like more gundam  

Heaven Edge

Shien no Ryuu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:14 pm
I think Fushigi was talking about that "Final Fantasy: Spirits Within" movie... which blew majorly in my opinion. I love how it was the only movie ever made by Square Pictures because they went bankrupt after making it, lol. (*pssst* Advent Children roxorz...)

not sure about Live-Action Gundam... but CGI has the potential to be pretty cool if it's done right. My question is, if they DID do live action, who would they get to play the characters? (I'm talking about Gundam WING here because that's the only one I'm familiar with.) Why am I picturing Jason Isaacs as Treize? XD Ideas anyone?

As for Transformers, I have no idea because I never really got into it. But I'll probably be dragged to see it by my male friends that love it. It'll probably be pretty cool anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:58 am
I saw Spirits Within (Hyde has a song on the soundtrack :Heart smile , but I haven't seen Advent Children. I'm waiting until I beat the game. 3nodding Whenever that'll be. stare  

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Heaven Edge

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:49 am
Fushigi na Butterfly
I saw Spirits Within (Hyde has a song on the soundtrack :Heart smile , but I haven't seen Advent Children. I'm waiting until I beat the game. 3nodding Whenever that'll be. stare
It's really sweet  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:21 am
Fushigi na Butterfly

Hint: Make sure you get the W-Item materia before fighting the last boss!

There is a small error that allows the bearer of that materia to duplicate items.  

Deo_Machina

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:54 pm
Tch, I'm not even off the first disc yet. xd  
Media Discussion {Everything on TV is true}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items