Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Damnit Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leon_The_Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:49 am
Yet something else to mark as a failure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:54 am
*Clings to your arm.*
Think happy thoughts....everything will be fine. sad heart  

Guardian of Fire 666

Leon_The_Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:57 am
It takes alot to be happy at this moment. The things that made me happy are either disappearing or just, don't make me happy anymore.

Before, owning people on Battlefield 2 made me extra happy... but now, when I play it, the feelings not there. Maybe its cause my friends disappeared on it. Bastards.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:20 pm
Leon_The_Legendary
It takes alot to be happy at this moment. The things that made me happy are either disappearing or just, don't make me happy anymore.

Before, owning people on Battlefield 2 made me extra happy... but now, when I play it, the feelings not there. Maybe its cause my friends disappeared on it. Bastards.
sweatdrop i don't know what to say.as long as you don't get violent with the wrong ppl,unleash your anger i say.....it kinda works for me....kinda  

Empress Siryn

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:30 pm
i have a list too and work .. we won't even go there.. i understand you all too well but you know people are around to talk to .. if you ever need it  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:05 pm
batousai
Leon_The_Legendary

sweatdrop i don't know what to say.as long as you don't get violent with the wrong ppl,unleash your anger i say.....it kinda works for me....kinda
I tend to disappear when I'm like this so I don't hurt anyone and regret it for life. I learned that the hard way along time ago in southern cali.

Though if my work provokes me, they will help me vent.

@Melena: Yeah, talking only helps so much though...

oh, there is another update but too tired to do it...  

Leon_The_Legendary

Leon_The_Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:42 pm
I feel like trying to take over the world again to make it a better place...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:00 pm
Leon_The_Legendary
Technically, they can't deny your case because of the mail. Due to the circumstances, you can appeal to the higher ups. No one planned for there to be so many holidays and such one after the other. It's not like they wanted Ford to die either. With the limits of the mail and such, they should reopen the case, if they don't want the possibilities of a lawsuit on their hands scream  

Force1295

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leon_The_Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:01 pm
Force1295
Leon_The_Legendary
Technically, they can't deny your case because of the mail. Due to the circumstances, you can appeal to the higher ups. No one planned for there to be so many holidays and such one after the other. It's not like they wanted Ford to die either. With the limits of the mail and such, they should reopen the case, if they don't want the possibilities of a lawsuit on their hands scream
Yeah I know. I'm gonna try that as soon as possible and if they give me s**t... well, the chains are completely coming off. I AM gonna get this heart surgery one way or another. even if I have to go all John Q on people.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:05 pm
Leon_The_Legendary
Force1295
Leon_The_Legendary
Yeah I know. I'm gonna try that as soon as possible and if they give me s**t... well, the chains are completely coming off. I AM gonna get this heart surgery one way or another. even if I have to go all John Q on people.
That's the way to do it man. I know ya don't know me too well but you have to do what you have to do. There's a time for words and a time for action 3nodding In the immortal words of that girl from "Down Periscope" "Balls to the walls men!" 4laugh  

Force1295

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leon_The_Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:16 pm
Force1295
Leon_The_Legendary
Force1295
Leon_The_Legendary
That's the way to do it man. I know ya don't know me too well but you have to do what you have to do. There's a time for words and a time for action 3nodding In the immortal words of that girl from "Down Periscope" "Balls to the walls men!" 4laugh
Yeah. I just can't believe this bullshit that they just pulled there. Thats Grade AA Assholeism there. Sigh, then again as seen from events in my life, always given hope for it to be taken away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:22 pm
Leon_The_Legendary
Yeah. I just can't believe this bullshit that they just pulled there. Thats Grade AA Assholeism there. Sigh, then again as seen from events in my life, always given hope for it to be taken away.
Hope is never taken away. It's still there residing deep within your heart awaiting to be awaken again. Hope and faith are kinly nit. We all must have faith and hope or we're no better off than the undead. I've been drug through the s**t pile once or twice dude but believe me, there are brighter skies ahead. If you have something worth fighting for, fight for it and don't give a single breath without attaining it. ^^ My dad was told by doctors he had 6-8 years to live with his heart and he's stretched 14, going on 15 years, with it. Nothing is impossible with the human spirit and will. You just have to keep plunging forward 3nodding  

Force1295

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leon_The_Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:29 pm
Force1295
Leon_The_Legendary
Hope is never taken away. It's still there residing deep within your heart awaiting to be awaken again. Hope and faith are kinly nit. We all must have faith and hope or we're no better off than the undead. I've been drug through the s**t pile once or twice dude but believe me, there are brighter skies ahead. If you have something worth fighting for, fight for it and don't give a single breath without attaining it. ^^ My dad was told by doctors he had 6-8 years to live with his heart and he's stretched 14, going on 15 years, with it. Nothing is impossible with the human spirit and will. You just have to keep plunging forward 3nodding
Yeah.. I guess. I just have nothing really left to fight for. I've decided to try the college where I live by again, but I forgot that every grant I apply for I get turned down. Originally the job I am working at was to help pay for school but now this problem, I'm kinda screwed.

Everyone else in my life has either someone else to take care of, or never really needed me. :;shrugs::  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:35 pm
Leon_The_Legendary
Yeah.. I guess. I just have nothing really left to fight for. I've decided to try the college where I live by again, but I forgot that every grant I apply for I get turned down. Originally the job I am working at was to help pay for school but now this problem, I'm kinda screwed.

Everyone else in my life has either someone else to take care of, or never really needed me. :;shrugs::
There is always something more to fight for. Honor, love, courage, etc. The fact that you're looking for something to fight for can be your reason to carry on. The fact is you're carrying on despite it all. As for college, I'm sure if you applied for FAFSA that they'd take care of you. If you need more money, take out a loan and then repay it when you're making the big bucks. Just don't go overstretching your means with the loans. Just keep calm dude. There's nothing to worry about if you look at it calmly. Even the insurance company that turned you down will have to pay eventually 3nodding  

Force1295

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leon_The_Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:43 pm
Force1295
Leon_The_Legendary

There is always something more to fight for. Honor, love, courage, etc. The fact that you're looking for something to fight for can be your reason to carry on. The fact is you're carrying on despite it all. As for college, I'm sure if you applied for FAFSA that they'd take care of you. If you need more money, take out a loan and then repay it when you're making the big bucks. Just don't go overstretching your means with the loans. Just keep calm dude. There's nothing to worry about if you look at it calmly. Even the insurance company that turned you down will have to pay eventually 3nodding

We'll, I've pretty much given up hope. I killed my pride for no reason. Got nothing left to honor really.

I guess now you can say I don't really live per say. Just exist. I am looking for something to live for exactly but meh. Used to this.

I've applied for Fafsa and got turned down even. They never answered why so I tried again and still no answer why. Oh, and that insurance company will pay. I gurantee that.  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff