Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

strawberries or lotus?
  strawberries!!!
  lotus!!!
View Results

srita_osa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:57 pm
I want to know where can I find strawberry glasses!! I want them!!! and by the way... anyone has a lotus tatoo?? can u post a pic of a real one?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:45 pm
They had temporary tattoos in an issue of Cookie
That's about all I've seen :O

Strawberry Glasses though...
Did you try Ebay? xD

Anti-Ling

Lyokia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:41 pm
they made some strawberry glasses after the movies ones, although i find that the movie ones are kinda...short and wide in comparsion to the manga ones (which i like more).

Ebay would be a good bet, and those random japanese selling stores. Good luck!

I'd love some glasses too.....my grandfather used to have cherry ones just like them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:34 pm
This may be a shot in the dark, but for the glasses why not try looking at second hand stores like Goodwill or the Salvation Army? They normally have all sorts of unique glasswear though finding them in sets can be a pain.
Another one of my favorite places to find glasses that you might not find at other places is The Dollar Tree, or any other dollar store.

For the tattoo you could check, as has been mentioned, ebay. You never know what you will find on ebay!  

face2face
Crew

srita_osa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:52 am
face2face
This may be a shot in the dark, but for the glasses why not try looking at second hand stores like Goodwill or the Salvation Army? They normally have all sorts of unique glasswear though finding them in sets can be a pain.
Another one of my favorite places to find glasses that you might not find at other places is The Dollar Tree, or any other dollar store.

For the tattoo you could check, as has been mentioned, ebay. You never know what you will find on ebay!

ill try ebay or 2dn hand stores in my country cause Im from Mexico, so... maybe it could be a little difficult for me xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:58 am
The original strawberry glasses (the kind used in the NANA manga, which I also prefer over the movie ones) are like... 50 cents. xD

Second-hand places are a good place to go look for them. I remember seeing them a lot back when I was a kid at various Asian markets.  

Asano Rain

[. I N F E C T E D .]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:22 pm
I'm getting a lotus Tattoo. >.> I'm THAT obsessed with Nana. When though? I dont know. The lotus has a special meaning to me anyway. So, I wouldn't mind getting it tattooed. Though, I also named my cat Ren.

>.>
<.<

I'm a freak. Anyway, yeah. When I get it done I'll be sure to show you. XD;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:46 am
[. I N F E C T E D .]
I'm getting a lotus Tattoo. >.> I'm THAT obsessed with Nana. When though? I dont know. The lotus has a special meaning to me anyway. So, I wouldn't mind getting it tattooed. Though, I also named my cat Ren.

>.>
<.<

I'm a freak. Anyway, yeah. When I get it done I'll be sure to show you. XD;

kool!!! that kind of stuffs is what im talking about!!! xDD whenever you can take it a pic cause I'd love to see it!!! 4laugh 4laugh  

srita_osa

Nana_Sora

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:46 pm
gotta agree, try ebay for the glasses. as for the tatoos, try a google search 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:07 pm
If you can't find any strawberry glasses, maybe you can make your own. You can buy two clear glasses to you liking, and buy/get strawberry glass decals (like the kinds you put on car windows) and apply it on the glasses. The strawberry's will be to you're liking, and you have your own personal glassware. xd  

angelinbeans
Vice Captain

srita_osa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:05 am
schzoid_baka
If you can't find any strawberry glasses, maybe you can make your own. You can buy two clear glasses to you liking, and buy/get strawberry glass decals (like the kinds you put on car windows) and apply it on the glasses. The strawberry's will be to you're liking, and you have your own personal glassware. xd

xp thats a good idea!!! I dont know if cheaper... but definetly great!!!
Thanx!!! I'll try it...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:20 pm
when i was little i have stawberry glasses hehehe smile  

Princess Dragonness

Wicked Mage

13,465 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Stomper 75

Nafariously Ploted

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:17 pm
schzoid_baka

That is my plan. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:47 am
Lady-Dark-Dragonness
when i was little i have stawberry glasses hehehe smile

Yeah, same here. Crazy.
When I was a kid our glasses looked almost exactly like the ones shown in NANA.

.: Building The New Era | Shinra Forever :.

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

Nequila

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:27 pm
Anti-Ling
They had temporary tattoos in an issue of Cookie
That's about all I've seen :O

They had them in Shojo Beat, too.

As for glasses...go yardsaling? XD  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items