Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Jigoku Shoujo Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ai?
  I know...it means love in chinese!
  Name of another anime...named...princess ai...haha?
  Ah....a rather contraversal name for a hell girl
  I see no "ai" in enma
  Awsome anime
  huh???? what's going on?
View Results

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:58 pm
Awsome anime! I watched the first part in China and now I am watching the second part on youtube. *_* basically it's about a girl (Enma Ai) who had committed a gravely sin (sorry, don't want to spoil it for you, so not telling you exactly what she did) and now is forced to carry out the taks of a hell girl, who carry out revenge for those who requested it through a website.

The name of the anime is Jigoku Shoujo (^_^|| sorry I have to state it again).  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:35 am
don't tell me....nobody knows it?  

forgotten_ninja

Crooked_Lamb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:11 pm
forgotten_ninja
Awsome anime! I watched the first part in China and now I am watching the second part on youtube. *_* basically it's about a girl (Enma Ai) who had committed a gravely sin (sorry, don't want to spoil it for you, so not telling you exactly what she did) and now is forced to carry out the taks of a hell girl, who carry out revenge for those who requested it through a website.

The name of the anime is Jigoku Shoujo (^_^|| sorry I have to state it again).

I can honestly say ive never heard of it....It sounds really cool tho, is it on youtube? and how many episodes are there?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:01 pm
yesh >.< It is on youtube, and there are two seasons so far. (well, the second season just came out ^_^) and it's not a very long anime. the first season had like only 20 eps.  

forgotten_ninja

Crooked_Lamb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:12 am
forgotten_ninja
yesh >.< It is on youtube, and there are two seasons so far. (well, the second season just came out ^_^) and it's not a very long anime. the first season had like only 20 eps.

Thats pretty long, ill look into it. thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:33 pm
cool. Hope you like it  

forgotten_ninja

Crooked_Lamb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:24 pm
*Bows thank you  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:10 am
I've been watching it on crunchyroll and I think it's awsome!

though pretty much the same thing happens in each episode (as far as I know so far).

but it's still a very good anime.  

Evil Asparagus

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:18 pm
xd yesh I know it's kinda like that in the beginning, and it bored the hell of my cousin...however! It gets really interesting once the journalist and his daughter makes an apparence in the scene!

xd glad you liked it! >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:27 pm
I know I realized that xD

but now I'm on the 2nd season! and this time they get straight to the point ;D  

Evil Asparagus

Boraxis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:07 am
I've heard of it and watched some of it. It seems interesting. And the animation is really nice. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:28 pm
I've seen some of the episodes but I stopped to watch Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni  

Altiryoko

Karafer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:02 pm
i was really hooked to this anime the first time I watched it. It's the first time I watched an anime with this kind of genre...I haven't finished it yet though...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:57 am
I'm in the middle of watching season 1 and I really like it. It's different than my preferred genre (girly action magical anime) but I like t so far. domokun The storyline really gets interesting after episode 8.  

nidobunny

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:42 pm
Yeah I'm so happy that everyone's watching it! >.< when I first posted this topic, nobody seem to know about Jigoku Shoujo.

Yeah I know this anime is totally different from the ones I used to watch (comedy drama fantasy violence romance and etc). The second season is really good so far, still waiting for more eps to come out. hehehe xd The last eps of the first season is the best! So keep on watching it Nidobunny chan ^^  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff