Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:57 am
I didn't put thi in the games forum cause anyone hardly goes in there.

I just bought this game called Tales of the Abyss! It's good so for! I CLAIM JADE!!!!!!!! HAH! xd surprised I dislike Luke for the time being unless he changes his flippin attitude and be nice mad I hope someone here played it!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:04 am
well it certainly does look like an awesome game, its in teh tales of... series so you know it has to have a really good story 3nodding just like final fantasy
it just came out in october but i havent heard much about it
luke reminds me of zelos ._. the way he looks i mean
i like lagrettas guns and van grants sword .w.  

infernal_soul

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:19 pm
Tales of the Abyss was on my Christmas list, along with Okami, and my dad couldn't find it. I found it and was gonna buy it, but bought Okami instead...which my memory card won't cooperate with. Anyway.

It looks good. But I have Tales of Legendia and would like to get more into that first. XD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:06 pm
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk

I just bought this game called Tales of the Abyss! It's good so for! I CLAIM JADE!!!!!!!! HAH! xd surprised I dislike Luke for the time being unless he changes his flippin attitude and be nice mad I hope someone here played it!

I swear to god, Jade is a reincarnation of me. XD he's SOOO sarcastic like me.

NOOO! ;__; Feel sorry for luke! He cut his hair and he-- -shot for spoilers- x__x

-Is really far in the game-  

The Master uses Thread

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:08 pm
[-Tedious-]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk

NOOO! ;__; Feel sorry for luke! He cut his hair and he-- -shot for spoilers- x__x

*is mad because you got the game before herself* DX  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:23 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
[-Tedious-]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk

Sorry. gonk But i have been seriously wanting this game for over a YEAR. And that is not an exaggeration. I had like 5 saved threads about ToA because i wanted it so badly.  

The Master uses Thread

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:36 pm
[-Tedious-]
[.Hoho-papa.]
[-Tedious-]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk

Sorry. gonk But i have been seriously wanting this game for over a YEAR. And that is not an exaggeration. I had like 5 saved threads about ToA because i wanted it so badly.
gonk

I can't say the same, really.

I mean, I'd like to have it, but...it's not like, world-ending if I never got it, y'know?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:46 pm
[-Tedious-]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk

Jade kicks butt!

I may end up changing my views of Luke when I get further in the game but right now he is like eh XP I so hate his attitude. I think Meiu(sp?) is so adorable!  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Master uses Thread

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:35 pm
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[-Tedious-]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk

Jade kicks butt!

I may end up changing my views of Luke when I get further in the game but right now he is like eh XP I so hate his attitude. I think Meiu(sp?) is so adorable!

Mieu is the epitome of cuteness~! heart heart heart

Theres actually a part, Mieu talked and Luke didn't SMACK HIM! O___O I was like WTF MATE!?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:12 am
[-Tedious-]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[-Tedious-]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk

Jade kicks butt!

Theres actually a part, Mieu talked and Luke didn't SMACK HIM! O___O I was like WTF MATE!?

lol wow so there is a point in the game where Luke didn't try to give that cute creature a headache ^_^  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Master uses Thread

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:42 pm
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[-Tedious-]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[-Tedious-]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk

Jade kicks butt!

lol wow so there is a point in the game where Luke didn't try to give that cute creature a headache ^_^

It's nice after Luke turns the new leaf i guess. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:26 am
[-Tedious-]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[-Tedious-]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[-Tedious-]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk

Jade kicks butt!

It's nice after Luke turns the new leaf i guess. XD

lol! So as long as he doesn't soften up too much though ^_^ Imma play the game after my chores sometime today!  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:31 pm
(Wow, I'm posting here again)

I played it...and finished a while ago, now I'm back for a second playthrough, of course, I'm starting to become an Asch fangirl...actually, a Rokujinshou/Six God-Generals fan.

After playing Symphonia, I got really deep into the series, the only games I haven't touched in the "Tales" series are the ones that are stuck in Japan, just for being game-crossovers and the otheres being sprite-based...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:19 am
Augh. X_x -Hates Asch-

I hated in Yulia City when he was pretty much replacing Luke, and everyone was treating Luke like trash. And asch made him hear it. -.o Luke wasbloody UNCONSIOUS! AAARGH! But i was happy Guy was by Luke. <333 YAY GUY!

I rather dislike the six god-generals, except Sync. I thought he was cool. And it was sad in the core. ;-;

SYNC NOOOOOOO! t_t -dives in- ...Oh crap. .-.

The Master uses Thread

miken-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:11 pm
I just like the fact that Asch replaced Luke after his gigantically annoying blaming/whining spell when they first entered the Qliphoth - Sorry to say this, but more so than not, Luke annoys the &*^% out of me...

Plus, I tend to like antagonists a lot - though Jade and Peony are waaaay up in my list of fav. characters just for being themselves.
mrgreen
Note to self - Never turn game difficulty to Unknown on Nebilim boss if not sufficiently leveled...they completely overhauled her in the NA version, giving her a total of 7 Mystic Artes (she used to have only 1) for her to sic on you. (Though most are copies, like Fortune's Ark (Tear), Innocent Shine (Tear), Rending Saber (Asch), Big Bang (Philia, Arietta, etc...), Mystic Cage (Jade), and Indignation (Jade)) Her only original Mystic Arte is Fragmented End.

Second Note - Level up before cameo battle...more extra hi-ougis there...especially be careful of Philia's "Sacred Pennance" and most of Rid's moves...Philia kills with high-level magic, Rid kills melee style, Nanaly kills with overpowered archery moves and Mint tops everything off by continually lowering your defense and healing your already high leveled and HP-laden foes.

And I used to trust those characters... ninja

~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces