A Pokemon's Life Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:41 pm
Yup. Like the Pokemon Ranger games this involves you being a Pokemon in the RP! It'll be fun, trust me. Here's what's basically been going on. Many Pokemon go around doing jobs for other Pokemon in hopes of gaining experience. With Experience, they can evolve and go out into the wildlife away from the sheltered life of this Pokemon Village. So what are you waiting for? Post your profile!

One rule before we start.
Be realistic. If your Pokemon is a Pikachu, you can't have it Thundershock and Geodude and make it faint. Nor can you pretend that Pikachus aren't weak to Ground. It's only fair you stick by the types of the Pokemon you choose, kay? OKAY!

THE POKEMON PROFILE SKELETON:
Nickname:
Species:
Accessory: (This is not neccesary)
Popularity:
Personality:
Bio:

ACCEPTED CHARACTERS:
Nickname: Tawny
Species: Cubone
Accessory: A yellow ribbon around her neck.
Popularity: Medium, not well-known yet in town.
Personality: Shy, quiet
Bio: Tawny doesn't have any parents, she is only known for her mission skills. Tawny, often shortened to Tawn, can be a bit hard to know as she does not care for her social life. Her bone attacks are furious and something you should watch out for.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:08 am
Nickname:Enisia
____________________________________-

popularity:not many
bio:Her family is spread throughout the world so Enisia does not know much of the members in her family right as she was born she opened her eyes and no one was there , was I even born for a perpose ? She thought at first until she met others that were kind to her and nice enough to give her a home then she knew she was born for a perpose, she was born for her friends.  

Sweet Wiishes

Kouenki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:59 pm
O.K. This is my first time trying this so tell me if I mess up. sweatdrop

Nickname: Tsuki
Species: Houndour
Accessory: Blackglasses
Popularity: Most people are afraid of her because of her bad reputation.
Personality: Brave, calm.
Bio: Ex-member of team rocket, she quit after a mission went wrong in Lavender Town. Ever since then she has been trying to make amends for what she did in her past.

How was that?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:02 pm
(That's fine to both of you. You can both start now!^^)

Tawny dragged her bone behind her as she set off on another quest. This one? It was about getting some Delcatty's daughter back. A troublesome Skitty that apparently got lost near the bay. Tawny's instinct said it was stupid but she kept that to herself. Silently tracking the child, she made sure she was far from the ocean. She hated water. Loathed it.  

Primrose Moon
Captain

Metal_mew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:33 am
Nickname: Pi
Species: Pichu
Accessory: A nice brand new shell bell
Popularity: unpopular, period
Personality:very caring, but if insulted he would avoid it
Bio: he is a little weird for a pichu but that's a little different expected. HE is usually lonely  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:35 pm
((That's good.^^))  

Primrose Moon
Captain

Metal_mew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:56 pm
*Pi is resting underneath a tree while all the other pokemon are playing* translated to english "I don't know why they don't want me to play with them" *he then played with his bell playing a song that is normally unfamiliar for this season*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:36 pm
((I've never played Pokemon Ranger, so please forgive me if I don't do this right.))

Nickname: Keiko
Species: Marshtomp
Accessory: Mystic Water pendant
Popularity: So-so. She can make friends easily, but she's unpopular with those who can't take a joke.
Personality: Keiko is outgoing, friendly, and brave, but she doesn't think before she acts. She gets into bad situations a lot, especially because she's very mischievous and loves pulling pranks on people.
Bio: Keiko was captured and trained by a Pokemon trainer, until the trainer, being very scatterbrained, lost her Pokeball. Ever since, Keiko has been searching for her, doing whatever she can to get along.  

kidcomrade

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:24 am
((It's fine, don't worry.))

As Tawny trudged onwards, she couldn't help but notice a Pichu sitting by itself. It was odd - Pichus were usually such playful and loud creatures. Shaking her head of the thoughts she turned back and focused on the mission once more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:08 pm
*Tsuki is laying in the middle of the field* "Three months and still no job offers." *she hears the sound of a bell and gets up to see where its coming from* "Not like I have anything better to do." *she walks off towards the sound of the bell*  

Kouenki
Vice Captain

kidcomrade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:39 pm
"I wonder if I'll ever get the hang of this job-doing thing..." muttered a voice that seemed to be coming from a large tree. "Oh well. This is more fun~"

A blue fin picked a fruit off the tree and took a bite, revealing that the mysterious inhabitant was a Marshtomp. A Marshtomp that had just set a trap near the base of the tree, to be exact. A innocent-looking piece of chocolate cake was on a plate, but when picked up, set off a rope that ended up pulling the unlucky Pokemon who had tried to get the snack into the air to hang upside down until the Marshtomp stopped laughing.

Keiko climbed a little higher, to conceal her presence even more. "This is going to be good," she whispered, with an evil gleam in her eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:41 pm
Nickname: Kai
Species: Aracanine(If that's okay)
Accessory: Red Bandana around neck.
Popularity: Widely known in Wintown(I think that was one of them. O-o) Otherwise, only known by few.
Personality: Active, but then again laid-back when not doing missions. Hyper(No wonder no one sees him.)
Bio: Kai used to be a Growlithe, known by very few, but had gained much experience in missions. An accident in the jungle exposed many stones, which among was a Fire stone. Kai had nodged it curiously with his nose, and was surprised when he evolved. Kai lives up on the cliffs in Wintown.

((Er, that's it. Aren't the pokemon supposed to have Human Partners? Or is this more like Mystery Dungeon?
Oh, if Aracnine isn't acceptable, I'll make Kai a Growlithe instead, and then on one of his missions encounter the accident.))

Kyyrin Shimaiyang

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:18 pm
((It's more like Mystery Dungeon so there are no trainers. Although it doesn't follow the plot exactly so you can make your own missions, towns and other Pokemon up yourself. Being an Arcanine is fine.))

Tawny saw the chocolate cake and although tempted she shook her heavy head in order to get back to the important things to do. The missions. Although Tawny, as she kept walking along the beach to find the palm tree a Skitty was trapped in, felt her gaze keep going back to the chocolate cake. She found herself tempted by this treat without meaning to although she kept her distance all the same, much to her disappointment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:25 pm
Keiko stared intently at the passing Cubone. Ah...so close... she thought angrily. Plucking a particularly large leaf from the tree, she began to desperately fan the air in an attempt to waft the scent of the cake towards her possible victim.  

kidcomrade

Kyyrin Shimaiyang

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:04 pm
((Sweet.))

Todays mission was an important mission, in a sense. Kai was requested by an Elder Rhydon to deliver a pakage to the Elder pokemon in the neighboring town. Kai sniffed the package. 'Smells like a sort of potion, I guess it's used on the older pokemon...' Kai thought to himself. He accepted, as always, and stuck the small package in his bandana. The Rhydon thanked him, and Kai quickly bounded off.

Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff