Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
I make a craptastic... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:03 am
I make a craptastic:

Jew because of that whole "Chosen People" thing.

Conservative Protestant because of my understanding of the Law of Love.

Liberal Protestant because of my love of Mysticism and it's applications in magic.

Catholic because of my understanding of Jewish Mysticism and serious Gnostic Influences.

Gnostic because of my appreciation for corporeal reality and being incarnated (and general lack of desire to be "one with divinity").

Hindu because of the Caste system.

Islamic woman because some of the observances violate my Vitsa's Mokado laws.

Wiccan because I am not a ditheist and the requirements for initiation violate some very deep psychological scars.

Baha'i because of the strict cultural prohibition against ethnic homogenization.

Buddhist because of the view on corporeal reality and Samsara as well as the belief on incarnation v. reincarnation.

Shintoist because I'm not Japanese

Taoist because I enjoy resistance.

Vodun because of a lack of resonance with the Loa in any deep way.

Druid because they don't exist anymore.

Generic Goddess worshipper because the generic sacred femine makes my teeth itch.

Asatru because none of them really want me.

Jainin because of my aversion to asceticism.

Sik because of my rejection of the concept of unified humanity.

Confucist because Jen is not my highest virtue.

Caodaist because I can't wrap my head around worship of Sakyamuni.

Damanhurist because mixing Celtic Deities and Christian Angels strikes me as a really bad idea.

Druze because of that whole monotheistic thing.

Eckist because I love my five passions damnit!

ISKCON because Yeshua as an "empowered representative" of a Hindu deity makes me giggle.

Native American Spirituality because none of the traditions have room for my sense of humor in my experience, and I am ethnically excluded from many of them.

Scientologist, because I cannot stop thinking of South Park!

Theistic Satanism because ha-Satan tends to look at people who worship him like they are smoking crack.

Atheistic Satanism because I think it is silly to give Anton money- you'd be missing the point.

UU: I find their practices to stink of culture rape and the lack of a central authority that allows for unethical practices within the theology in the name of "Freedom" to be abhorrent.

Zoroastrian because of the metagenetic nature as well as the strict dualism.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:29 am
TeaDidikai
I make a craptastic:

Jew because of that whole "Chosen People" thing.

Because I love crab legs.

TeaDidikai
Conservative Protestant because of my understanding of the Law of Love.

Because I do not hate the Ebil Homosekuals

TeaDidikai
Liberal Protestant because of my love of Mysticism and it's applications in magic.

Because I do not believe Jesus=YHWH

TeaDidikai
Catholic because of my understanding of Jewish Mysticism and serious Gnostic Influences.

Because I would never, ever be a choir boy.

TeaDidikai
Wiccan because I am not a ditheist and the requirements for initiation violate some very deep psychological scars.

Because then I would have to put up with even more Fluffies. Also, that whole sado-masochism sort of love is not my forte.

TeaDidikai
Buddhist because of the view on corporeal reality and Samsara as well as the belief on incarnation v. reincarnation.

Because I have no use for reincarnation messages.

TeaDidikai
Generic Goddess worshipper because the generic sacred femine makes my teeth itch.

Would have to believe in said generic deity.

TeaDidikai
Asatru because none of them really want me.

Because Marvel comics has warped my understanding of them.

TeaDidikai
Native American Spirituality because none of the traditions have room for my sense of humor in my experience, and I am ethnically excluded from many of them.

Because the whole having to pay lots of money for a blood test is not a good option at this moment.

TeaDidikai
Scientologist, because I cannot stop thinking of South Park!

Because TomKat makes me want to vomit.

TeaDidikai
Theistic Satanism because ha-Satan tends to look at people who worship him like they are smoking crack.

Because I doubt something that the prince of lies shares the wealth.

TeaDidikai
Atheistic Satanism because I think it is silly to give Anton money- you'd be missing the point.

Because Anton has bug eyes.

TeaDidikai
UU: I find their practices to stink of culture rape and the lack of a central authority that allows for unethical practices within the theology in the name of "Freedom" to be abhorrent.

Because some of them have the nerve to think that they know more than me when they disregard any of the pitfalls that may come with talking to spirits.

*now the ebil homosekuals comment makes more sense  

jaden kendam

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:31 pm
but you'd make a wonderful Hellenic apparently!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:20 pm
No Nuri, the Discordians want her more!

Seriously, I feel out of place in this guild now I've settled into Discordia, since I keep up with the pagan community, but mostly to laugh at the hilarity of it.  

Deandriea

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:33 pm
Deandriea

Seriously, I feel out of place in this guild now I've settled into Discordia, since I keep up with the pagan community, but mostly to laugh at the hilarity of it.

What's wrong with this place and Discordianism? It was one of the first places I found stuff about Hellenism  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:53 pm
Nuri
Deandriea

What's wrong with this place and Discordianism? It was one of the first places I found stuff about Hellenism
I have to remember that most people don't call their deities a crazy b***h and really do have an elaborate religion. That there actually are things to remember and learn about them. I've gotten too into religion=laughter, its very hard to take it seriously anymore.  

Deandriea

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:00 pm
Deandriea
Nuri
Deandriea

I have to remember that most people don't call their deities a crazy b***h and really do have an elaborate religion. That there actually are things to remember and learn about them. I've gotten too into religion=laughter, its very hard to take it seriously anymore.

Those people haven't met all their Gods then. smile
s**t, in the EM, we've got a procession of funny insults!

My worship of Dionysos is actually very freeform--the mood hits and I start dancing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:02 pm
I just hate it when I offend someone because I'm too busy laughing at myself to notice. I know lots of people embrace Eris' style of 'worship' but others don't. And I have a bad way with newbies now, waaaay too many in-jokes, I confuse them.  

Deandriea

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:26 pm
Nuri
but you'd make a wonderful Hellenic apparently!

I make a piss poor Hellenic. Those laws of respect for deities on the grounds that they are deities alone makes me a prime lightening rod.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:10 am
TeaDidikai
Zoroastrian because of the metagenetic nature as well as the strict dualism.

Because I reject a fair amount of Zarathustra's teachings and assumptions on the Amesha/Yazata, Anhur, and Ahriman. whee  

Fiddlers Green

PirateEire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:56 pm
TeaDidikai
Can you pay the dead? o_o  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:28 pm
PirateEire
Can you pay the dead? o_o

Absolutely.
Or their estates at least. ninja  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:56 pm
PirateEire
Atheistic Satanism because I think it is silly to give Anton money- you'd be missing the point
This is something I have had many long discussions over.

Yes, you can give money to his estate as Fiddler points out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:48 pm
I'm gonna have to restate that the Discordians would take you in.

Or, maybe not.... but who cares, you can be one even if we all hate you!  

Deandriea

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:35 pm
Deandriea
I'm gonna have to restate that the Discordians would take you in.

Or, maybe not.... but who cares, you can be one even if we all hate you!
I don't like hot dogs- bun or otherwise. 3nodding  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces