Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your first ever Yaoi Couple~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voluptuous Velcro!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:57 pm
So, I'm curiouse, what was the first Yaoi couple you ever supported and what got you INTO Yaoi

Yukito/Toya, Cardcaptor Sakura.

Though I wasn't really into it; the thing that got me into Yaoi was when I played Kingdom Hearts II; Roxas/Axel.

xD I found myselfpairing a lot of yaoi couple's after that.

emo It scared me a little at first, because Yaoi used to kinda gross me out.

you can blame a really bad fanfiction and my younge for that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:59 am
It was either Heero/Duo or Tai/Matt. One or the other, I can't remember that far back well. ^^; .... Wait... >.> No. It's was Kunzite/Zoisite from Sailor Moon. Or was it Malachite he went with. It's been so long since I've seen that show. But yeah that and Fiore/Mamo-chan from Sailor Moon were my first. Then Matt/Tai and Heero/Duo. Those last two are what sent me off in a frenzy of searching though.
I've always been interested in boy's in love with one another since before I can remember so I'd have to say what got me into yaoi in particular would be anime in general. As soon as I found out there were actually real couples and even whole shows based around malexmale love I thought my mind was going to explode with joy. o_O  

Ryosei_Hime

Fashionable Lunatic

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

sjggfjshgjfsjsj

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:07 am
HeeroxDuo from Gundam Wing! xd It was more my anti-Relena-ness that got me into them, but you get the point.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:51 am
DeeRyo from FAKE mrgreen  

Banned_189373

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:05 am
I think it started with Shuichi/Yuki from Gravitation O_o They were sort of my introductory pairing and the one that really got me into yaoi was an OC couple from a yaoi story on Quizilla (which is full of the most cliche Mary-Sue crap ever now... It used to be so good! crying ). It was so well-written that I started searching for more yaoi stories on the site and finally, my search expanded to fanfiction and fanart where I saw pairings I never even imagined before when my mind was het oriented! eek Liiiike... Sesshomaru/Naraku for instance! Now I see evil bishies together are HAWT! heart

I'm not sure if I sort of deviated off the topic, but that's how two boys together made me a yaoi fangirl! 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:21 am
The first couple I supported...

It must be Sora/Riku, and that's the pairing that got me inte Yaoi as well!
Iy may've beem SasNaru on a big part, too...  

[-Cadoan-]

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[-Cadoan-]

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:22 am
[-Cadoan-]

It may've beem SasNaru on a big part, too...

And it was my hate for Sakura and Kairi that got me into those pairings ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:37 am
[-Cadoan-]
[-Cadoan-]

It may've beem SasNaru on a big part, too...

And it was my hate for Sakura and Kairi that got me into those pairings ^_^

Sora/Riku would be kewl.

I've alway's seen Sora asobliviouse; he's chaseing after Kairi, and Riku is helping him coz he loves him.

^^  

Voluptuous Velcro!

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:03 am
Trowa/Quatre from Gundam Wing. ^_^. They're so loff! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:13 pm
My first yaoi couple was in a Fan Fiction my BFF Ash sent me.......It was from FFVII: Advent Children........Kadaj/Yazoo/Loz sweatdrop

My first yaoi show was Ritsuka and Soubi from Loveless.  

Ms Proper

Dream of Existence

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:18 pm
Well to say the truth it was Mizuki and Kazuki (sp?) from Level C! Then Ruitska and Soubi!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:18 pm
Honestly, the first couple I saw had to be Freiza(sp?)/Cell from Dragonball Z. I didn't understand why they were together like that until a couple years later when I totally supported the Riku/Sora love! sweatdrop  

[Tox!c L!ghtbulb]

Mage_Almasy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:41 pm
hm..First couple.Well!! I'm pretty sure it was Noah&Edgar from Pandect. domokun
At first,I found it weird--but the art was really good so I kept on reading the manga.I soon found myself going "AWW!!" while reading the latest page one day. xd
After that,I started reading many others and even bought a manga collection!--can't buy too many of those though...my little brother likes to go through my mangas stare If he finds something weird--he'll make a scene and I'll have a hard time explaning that one to my parents gonk They're not too open minded about certain things... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:07 pm
The Naruto series was it for me. Ever since Naruto kissed Sasuke, I thought, "Well, what if they were boyfriends?" and then found the whole SasuNaru fandom.

I also was forced to read some Kingom Hearts fic by someone, which made me wanna play the game but when I borrowed it from a friend, I hated it so much that I vowed never to touch anything Square or Disney related again. (have hated Final Fantasy/other Square games and all things Disney FOREVER.)

Then I was introduced to FMA and fell in love with the Roy/Ed pairing when I found this guild. heart

It's also what motivated me to learn to draw guys better. (SasuNaru was.)

MinaMouse

Magnetic Explorer

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:44 pm
My first Yaoi pairing was Ash/Gary from Pokemon, and near enough at the same time i fell in love with TaixMatt from Digimon! All hail english subbed anime for dodgy lines XD  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff