38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
stick with her.
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Kuronbou Toraneko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:50 am
I've had a long distance relationship with this girl from england for almost a year now. I'm about to move back to america from germany and attend college. Thing is, she wants to move in with me. I've noticed that we really don't talk to eachother except about sex. I'm starting to wonder, are we really able to go the distance? also, should I call it off and keep her from having her heart broken in the event that I find someone else in america?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:05 am
hello? anybody?  

Kuronbou Toraneko

Kuronbou Toraneko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:18 am
somebody please give me some advice...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:19 pm
dude, that is all on you. honestly though, if she would be hurt that you would break it off, then there has to be some feeling there, some sort of spark. if sh broke it off with you, would you feel bad or move on? do you want to just part ways for that matter. personally, it's hard to somment on the situation because i don't know the entire situation. no one does but you and her so ultimately you have to decide. kinda doesn't matter what we all think, just what you think.  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:28 am
well good sir i agree wid bro...u gotta figure out how u feel. I just cut it off wid my bf n it hurts but i know that right now the way our lives are going were on two different planets or in two different relms. U have to know that if u bring ur lives together that ur on the same page and that ur going to be comfy with it. If u feel like ur eyes wander or ur feelin like u need ur space just tell her ur not ready or cut it off but if u feel like there isnt a day that goes by that u dont think about her or worry about her or at the least want her then theres feelings and not just sex. And that means that u may be able ta work it out...just gotta find what u want not what ur partner or ne one else wants...trust me its hard to tune out the other voices but when u do the path u wanna take is crystal clear even if its one u dont want **sighs** k sorry im rambling now but that is my advice to u...sorry if its late sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:54 pm
If you don't feel anything like that with her I'd leave her.. To me being with someone and not feeling anything special towards one is almost like cheating. But that's me, I'm very bound to my emotions.

But if you really like her, love her or think that your thing might have a good change to develope to love I might let her move in. But not in a way that she'd burn bridges behind her.

This is really hard choise.. I know you'd like to have different point of views from people and guiding but it's really up to you. And if you know her you should think the best of her too.

Maybe you could move in as roommates? Or maybe she could come to live with you for a short period and find a job for a week or two to see if you both really want that.

I wouldn't move to anyone if I wouldn't be 100% sure of it, if it involves moving away from Europe. Or then being very blindly in love.

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

Kaneluv

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:39 pm
I think you two should have a searious talk, before anything.
I may not be the one with the most experience in this case, But I know this..
By moving in together, you take a big step. Might be very good, but can turn out very bad. And if it goes bad, not saying it will, and one part can't go home due to the distance, It can go very bad...

This message may sound up and down, round and round,
But that's just because I don't know how to put the words together,
To get some reason out of it.

I have been in a long distance relationship before.
I was with a girl from Ireland. That turned out to be a classic "turn very bad" experience.

All I'm saying is, Talk to her and find out what she feels.
Then you can take it from there...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:52 pm
When you move in with eachother, bang eachother senseless, you'll find
otherthings to talk about after. What that is [The whole talking nothing but sex] is
repressed tendacies. Where you want to participate in sexual activities, but you
can't due to the distance. If you feel a connection and its more then just the
primal need for sexual stimulation, I say pound her to the bed. XD

Anywhoo, thats my advice.

Don't hurt me.
.______.  

Count-BlahX

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:41 am
Count-Blah
When you move in with eachother, bang eachother senseless, you'll find
otherthings to talk about after. What that is [The whole talking nothing but sex] is
repressed tendacies. Where you want to participate in sexual activities, but you
can't due to the distance. If you feel a connection and its more then just the
primal need for sexual stimulation, I say pound her to the bed. XD

Anywhoo, thats my advice.

Don't hurt me.
.______.
Wow Blah I didn't know you were so romantic.. ^.^ You give such wonderful inspiring advise. 3nodding 4laugh I especially like the last part: 'pound her to the bed.' whee heart Why can't I have a guy like you Blah?? Damn it!! gonk I guess some girls get all the luck!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:01 am
Kuronbou Toraneko
somebody please give me some advice...
Well when you go to the US do you look forward to meeting new girls and having lots of sex with as many as possible? I think if you are secretly planning this already then your relationship with your English Girl is doomed. Even if the plan was that she came with you to college. You won't stay together long. Because you already desire to see other people. I think that you are still young and you need space and freedom to start fresh and new in your College life. I think you should end it with a long discussion with this girlfriend of yours. Girls would do it if they were leaving to a far off place for alongtime.

They will have it in the back of their mind, that they might just meet the man who will marry them. The breaking up part will be rough, but it doesn't have too. Just have a long talk with her and help her to understand that you don't believe in long distance relationships. And that you don't believe in shacking up. Tell her that your Mom would kill you if you did. You could even arrange to fly to england to meet her sometimes. Especially if you still want to keep her around just incase. She might agree to that. But tell her right now that moving in and living together won't be something you like.

But your decision is yours.. Hopefully you can have your cake and eat it too.  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Count-BlahX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:09 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Wow Blah I didn't know you were so romantic.. ^.^ You give such wonderful inspiring advise. 3nodding 4laugh I especially like the last part: 'pound her to the bed.' whee heart Why can't I have a guy like you Blah?? Damn it!! gonk I guess some girls get all the luck!!! blaugh

Are you being sarcastic or are you serious. XD;; heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:43 am
You should have a long serious talk with her. About what she wants in life, where she wants to go, who she wants to be.

Does she wants kids? Does she want to be with someone only for sex? Does she want to be a housewife? OR is she just using you to get to America?

Moving in together is a huge step and you need to be sure who this girl is and you need to make sure you want to be with her for a while.

TeH GoD

Conservative Cleric

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces