View Results

VampMiyu

Sparkly Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:24 am
I was thinking about doing a NANA cosplay for my town's next Manga Festival (I'll be cosplaying Nana Oosaki 4laugh will post fotos when it happens ^^) and suddenly the idea came to me....

What if we do a General Nana Cosplay??

See I've had many ideas about it so I'll expose them one by one:

1º We could do an "private" Cosplay inside the guild between all us members as a competition.We could have someone manage money for a prize for who ever would win ^^ everyone that feels like it could donate and whatever money is raised with the donations is used for the prizes for the winner ^_^

2º This idea is more or less as the above, except we'd cosplay in REAL life, take a picture, and see who's cosplayed better.I know this might seem entering one's personal life but maybe we could get to know each other better that way ^o^!

3º This one is kinda crazy...and I dont think it could work..but anyway, it would be fun if we did a groupe cosplay in Gaia, and tried to take it to the Arena ._. ...all the members in that groupe cosplay ( chosen randomly or by a contest or whatever) would go to the arena and all the guild would vote for them, and we could link all the avis together so people would know we're doing a groupe cosplay ._.
and if one of the cosplayer wins (wich I doubt sweatdrop ) he'd divede the prize in as many members are in the Arena...

as I said.. CRAZY ninja

I think we could try the first one for a start , what do you think? ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:50 pm
i attempted to make Nana avatars.
i'll post what i have sometime.  

itachishand386

Meruda

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:20 pm
Those are so pretty good ideas 3nodding I don't think I would partcipate in the cosplaying, but I would definatly vote for everyone in the arena if that idea goes through.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:02 pm
Sounds fun

This is sort of a Nana Cosplay biggrin

Anti-Ling

Nafariously Ploted

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:49 pm
Already doing the avi cosplay. Except there isn't really any better hair. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:56 pm
Sounds fun!

I'm up for it. I've dress like Nana O. on some occasions already, and my avi... it's not really Nana-status, but what the hey, I'll give it a shot.  

angelinbeans
Vice Captain

VampMiyu

Sparkly Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:51 am
Yay cool ^_^ Yer I know some of you already were cosplaying, its just it'd be cool to do a contest about it, inside the guild ^^ since there are other Nana characters ._.U and most people cosplay Nana Oosaki -_-U if the guild admins dont want to make it sort of a guild official competition I'd be glad to just do it myself in a thread and organize it extraoficially ^^ I'll have to ask the admins about that ._. ...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:42 pm
haha I loveee the idea!!! I'd love to see a little Gaia Shin or Yasu!!! Just imagine hehehe =D

I might particpate...depends on what I can scurnge up...  

Lyokia

Lyokia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:24 am
haha! speaking of NANA cosplay,

doesn' t the new Zebra shirt in black n white look like something Nana O would wear times 10?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:05 am
Lyokia
haha! speaking of NANA cosplay,

doesn' t the new Zebra shirt in black n white look like something Nana O would wear times 10?

thats exactly what I thought when I saw it!! lol it does remind me of a t-shirt i've seen her wear!  

VampMiyu

Sparkly Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200

cynicalpie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:16 pm
lol, sounds like a fun idea, I made a hachi costume awhile's back...'course i don't know what happened to it  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:01 pm
yay! sounds like fun! xd  

Aqua_Moon_Girl

Dangerous Lover

9,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

face2face
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:27 pm
Now that I've got a sewing machine I could sew some clothes! I could go for one of Jun's outfits and take a picture, especially considering how my hair is acting all curly now, haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:05 pm
I did a nana Avatar once.

She looked like this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

after THIS picture. I think I did a pretty good job.  

[. I N F E C T E D .]

22darkangel22

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:16 am
i'm supposed to be cosplay NANA O. at anime north :B my friend is going as hachi and my other friend is going as Reira, were going to see if we can get this guy one of them knows to cosplay takumi o 3o  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff