Reply ~ Main Forum ~
do you think sterotypical classifaction sucks? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoxoChipmunkey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:15 am
i do for my opinion and so do people who use it too.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:10 am
i don't give it much thougt...the oppinions of the masses never held much sway for me  

ketchakik

Alice_K8

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:48 pm
yeah, I guess I don't care how I'm seen. People can classify me however they like ^.^

Except for emo. Because I don't fall under that. I've been called it once by a stupid kid who couldn't get his stereotypes straight.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:32 pm
i'm not that inerested in that sort of thing. Let the world do and think what they will. I can always use their judgements for my own entertainment. ^.^

Hel Daughter of Loki

Kaydienne

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:15 pm
I really could care less about what someone wants to sterotype me as I have a very I am the way I am and if you dont like it I dont care mentality.

Why waste time worrying about society and thier sterotypes its not worth getting bent out of shape over.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:04 am
I dislike stereotyping, and I dislike classification based on those stereotypes.  

GilAskan
Crew

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:39 pm
Stereotypes are stupid. Stereotyping someone doesn't make you anywhere near better than them. And there is no point. Calling someone a name or putting them under a specific catergory is not (or at least should not) affect who the person is. Eh..... Now I'm just going off talking like a crazy person. Sorry. cry  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:15 pm
my veiw on stereotypes = meh i just dont care i have better things to worry about rather than what some random stranger thinks of me  

xX x0mbie Xx

deathcomes_onsilentwings

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:46 pm
I don't really like them, but I use them. I hate it though when they can't get their stereotypes right though. It's so annoying! >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:45 pm
Why is this such a relevant topic here? It keeps being repeated.  

-Isel-

R-e-d _ C a r e s s

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:30 pm
Stereotypes serve as little more than a very, very basic reflection on, generally, how someone dresses and (to a much smaller degree, or potentially no degree at all) acts. Oftentimes, though, people treat the labels people give others as a major component of their personality, if not their entire personality, and decide whether or not they'll like that person based upon that. Fiction. This can hinder a lot of friendships and the like, as well as further encouraging people to stratify themselves. It's stupid.

Of course, some people really DO act in a stereotypical fashion. Still, these people are quite a bit less common than those who don't fit stereotypes perfectly.

So, in other words, stereotypes tend to be useless. I'm lucky in that people can't decide on one for me, so they've mostly given up and left me out of their catagorization. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:58 pm
I dont like sterotypes. thoe somtimes its true that a person is what they are being sterotyped as but when somones asomes you are somthing based on how you dress I Hate that. if you are going to juge somone I think you should get to know them first so at least you know the real them, and not what just see.  

XxBelovedxSoubixX

Hygienic Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:18 pm
kyo1st14
I dont like sterotypes. thoe somtimes its true that a person is what they are being sterotyped as but when somones asomes you are somthing based on how you dress I Hate that. if you are going to juge somone I think you should get to know them first so at least you know the real them, and not what just see.

I really do not feel like wasting my time getting to know people before hating them.

Really, it is not as though time is needed to tell most people are incompetent buffoons with the moral standards of a cockroach.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:07 am
Isel
Why is this such a relevant topic here? It keeps being repeated.

I know.

MortSanglant

Neko Kyu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:01 am

I dont care WHAT people say about me~ >_>'

Why should I? o.O'

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers