Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
READ THIS PLEASE!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you agree with this?
yes
52%
 52%  [ 12 ]
no
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
... im just voting for gold [me: go to hell]
34%
 34%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 23

NotSoPrettyPoison

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:14 pm
HATE EMO?
THEN READ THIS DUMBASS:
Isnt it funny that when you go to the shops with your friends you look down at the girl with black jeans and studs but smile at the girl wearing a mini skirt with a tshirt that barely cover anything?
Isnt it funny you can change your music taste to impress a guy but when it comes to a girl who likes her own music and her own style, you give her a mouthful?
ISNT IT FUNNY that a guy can get away with being a gangsta but the emo gets a mouthful from everyone?
Are you laughing?
Isnt it funny a emo can be quiet all through the week, but gets more s**t from everyone than the girl who sleeps around and sells her virginity?
ISNT IT F*CKING FUNNY that you dont mind your friends drinking or smoking but the minute someone mentions emo music you can give them a lecture on melodramatic teenage outcasts?
I'm not laughing.
ITS SO FUNNY that you and your friends can make a persons life hell and not know anything about the silent battle they are fighting!
ISNT IT FUNNY that you can call emos and such the retards, but yet you still manage to get through your day without an inch of guilt in your heart?
HOW YOU CAN CALL A SOMEONE A POSER, HOW CAN YOU SAY "YOU'RE NOT EMO" OR "ATTENTION SEEKER" WITHOUT SPENDING A SECOND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY THERE ARE CUTS ON THEIR WRISTS AND WHY THEY SPEND THEIR LUNCHTIMES CRYING INSTEAD OF LAUGHING WITH THEIR FRIENDS?!
KEEP ON LAUGHING!!!!!
Isnt it funny you can say and do all this without any idea of what is going on in this persons life?
Without knowing their situation with their friends?
Or their family?
Or their LIFE?
BRAVE ISNT GOING UP ON STAGE AND STRIPPING
BRAVE IS NOT SAYING A SPEECH
NOR DUMPING YOUR BOY/GIRLFRIEND
BRAVE IS:
GOING TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY AND NOT FOR A SECOND CARING WHAT THE WHORES AROUND YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT YOUR CLOTHES!
IT'S LISTENING TO YOUR OWN MUSIC AND BEING PROUD OF IT!
ITS GOING THROUGH EVERY DAY WITH THE THINGS PEOPLE SAY TO YOUR FACE AND BEHIND YOUR BACK, YET YOU STAY QUIET!
ITS KNOWING WHAT YOUR "FRIENDS" ARE SAYING ABOUT YOU, AND YET YOU STILL CALL THEM YOUR FRIENDS!
BRAVE IS KNOWING THAT TOMOROW ISNT A BRIGHT AND HAPPY FUTURE,
BUT ANOTHER DAY OF BITCHING AND DODGING RUMORS...
KEEP ON LAUGHING...

~Typed by DarkFallenSexGod~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:43 pm
yes all of that stuff is true, all emo haters need to read that  

words.can.hurt.badly

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:17 pm
Whats the point of this? How is your idea of Emo about "having your own style" WHEN EVERYONE LOOKS THE ******** SAME? There's more to life than High School cliques.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:36 pm
You're only classifying one group of people.

Not everyone feels the same about those situations.

I know I certainly don't.

[Catharsis Message]

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:21 am
Um.. I was laughing.

But I'm not sure whether it was more to do with the fact that was the most ridiculously cliched narrow minded view of the 'emo struggle' or the fact that people are going to eat that up.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:44 am
i do agree, but, chick, this is an emo guild. why would emo haters want to join an emo guild? neutral  

xX[Rain~At~Midnight]Xx

itzadoozi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:02 am
zeeka_the_vampire
i do agree, but, chick, this is an emo guild. why would emo haters want to join an emo guild? neutral

*Thinking the same thing*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:17 pm
xLIZA
Um.. I was laughing.

But I'm not sure whether it was more to do with the fact that was the most ridiculously cliched narrow minded view of the 'emo struggle' or the fact that people are going to eat that up.

The struggles Emo's go through every day is comparable to the Jews in Egypt. Just walking to school in an amazing feat seeing as their lives are in danger every waking moment, especially during the school year when kids who aren't total douche bags pick on them for thinking it's cool to be miserable. Someday though, a savior will come and take all the Emo's to a mystical Hot Topic where UnderOATH shirts are bountiful and hair dye is always free. But until then countless Emo's fall every day waiting for this messiah to free them from persecution.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

PrimeRibby

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:32 pm
I actually enjoyed reading that. The point is quite true. Except, in my school, emos don't get picked on or anything. They just get left alone.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:49 pm
It's hardly brave to stay quiet while someone bitches about you.  

Glamboy`

CREEPS.ME.OUT.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:46 pm
bassmule
Whats the point of this? How is your idea of Emo about "having your own style" WHEN EVERYONE LOOKS THE ******** SAME? There's more to life than High School cliques.

I aggree.
SRSLY.
KIDS.
GTFO.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:41 pm
itzadoozi
zeeka_the_vampire

*Thinking the same thing*
3nodding  

xSTHMx

Dark~burn

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:34 pm
wow that is sooooooo true!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:49 am
I've seen this a-bazillion times.
Now it just bores me.
stare

Zellian

Orlyescence

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:34 pm
This is the best topi ever. I swear, I agree 100%.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games