darkest_hour91

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:11 pm

indeed i have one.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:40 am

Im in one..Im a guitarist/vocals

DemonicRyze

Kristoya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:44 am

I was in three. Bassist in all of them. One was metal, one was rock in general, and one was kind of pop-rock-ish (it was a band with all girls... meh. never doing that again).

But I quit the metal one last month because the drummer was a d**k and I was sick of the other two guys always sticking up for him when he did something d**k-ish to me, and he had a habit of un-tuning my bass.

And the all girl one I quit because they all turned into bitches when we started playing and writing things; plus they only wanted to do pop-rock and have me play those shitty bass lines where I played one note for four measures.

I'm still in the rock one. It's called Euthanasia.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:29 am

I have a good friend in a band..... it's called E.M.O. [stands for Emotions Made Obsolete] [grins] they sound pretty good.....

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:45 am

I wish I were in a band.

At one point one for my friends was trying to stat a band, and possibly have me do the vocals, but we couldn't find anyone else to join, so it all fell to peices. He ended up joining another band...

I may be starting a capella group at my school though. My school has a barber-shop quartet, and the chorus teacher has welcomed other groups to from and sing at school concerts... I just need to be able to convince a few friends to join me.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:55 am

I'm in two, one a hardcore rock group called The Black Insomniacs, and then my own band of hardcore punk rock called Nightshade.

We do some awesome work, we just have fun with it and put our souls into it, and we usually end up with a crowd when we perform. biggrin xd

nightwing773

Hyatt-Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:35 pm

I have a solo project, unofficial at the moment, called the Afflicted.
Mostly ebm/noize, but I might add some opera or classicaly music influenced pieces together.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:42 pm

mess_with_me.f.o.b
does anyone of u who has a band??

yes im have a band its

Dark Rave

we play metel and alternative

gagra5

Nero PsyKoTiX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:07 pm

I used to be drummer and vocalist for horror punk band Desolation Alley before we split up due to arguements with the bassist and one of the guitarists.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:35 pm

I'm between bands, all the ones I play in fall apart.

All they want to do is be like:

*JUGGA, JIGGA, WUGGA*
DENTIST!
*JUGGA, JIGGA, WUGGA*
DELA-SOUL
*JUGGA, JIGGA, WUGGA*
DE-LOUSE
*JUGGA, JIGGA, WUGGA*

All i want is to create hyperfast mindblowing electro-metal with the synthetic beats capable of raping the human psyche, screaming into a voice distorter about the the human plague whilst jamming out with heavy blues style bass lines and pop hook guitars.

That too much to ask? -_-

Rellik San
Crew

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:23 pm

I'm in two fake bands, and one fake rap group.

Rabies+
Read as "Rabies Positive", Rabies+ is one of the fastest growing 22-member Azerbaijanese/Norweigan/Canadian symphonic metal groups in history. Actually, the only in history. The band has 14 guitarists (one of whom occassionally drops his ax to sit down at his telharmonium), 2 violinists, 3 drummers, a lead singer/keytarist, a french hornist (who on occassion will pick up a dijiridu), and a guy who plays one of those things which made the "wooooWOOOwoooo" noise in 1950's science fiction films. To this day, none of the members know it's name. By "it" we mean "the player", not the instrument. The band proud to claim the title of "most electric guitars in one band with no bass guitars".

Toxic Shock
A side project of two of Rabies+'s drummers, this electro band (the style of music played by groups like MSI and Retard-o-bot) is known for it's controversial lyrics and high pitched singing. Like a lot of other electro groups, yeah, but whatever. They've got a good name.

Crazy ******** in Space
This rap group, consisting of 6 talented young men, is actually producing an album for release on myspace right now. Some of their prospective songs include "Playin Poker wit' no Cards" "Rollin on 38's" and "I want to stab that b***h through the throat with a whaling harpoon".
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff