Reply ~ Main Forum ~
r u proud to be a goth? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Door to Death

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:10 pm
i've always wanted to ask that question.I'm probably gonna get horrible replies.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:18 pm
No reason to be proud.

No reason to be ashamed.

You are or are not. You shouldn't feel cursed if you are, or left out if you aren't. You shouldn't feel exceptional or lucky if you are, or thankful if you aren't.  

GilAskan
Crew

The Door to Death

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:20 pm
i'm proud and sort of thankful to find a group that understand me ,but i just wanted to see if others felt the same way.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:42 pm
I am really proud to be goth . meeting other friend that listen to rock or all types of rock though.  

darkest_hour91

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:52 pm
No, I'm ashamed of it and wish that whatever holy being brought this punishment upon me would free me from being goth.

Man, I'm not even that much of one...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:02 pm
of course  

Willie-John[Abomination]

Vampire-Elf of the Void

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:16 pm
Half. My sister is really really popular. She's always trying to get me out of wearing black. Everyone points, laughs and calls me emo. Not that it's all bad, there are really good people. like there's just a lot of people who understand the pain, can share the happiness.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:40 pm
yeah,man i hang out with kids who are like 2 years older than me.i find these people understand me,ive matured faster,going through things with my friend.im proud to be goth,im happy to be different,not be a clone.yknow?
its not depression that people understand,its us.gangsters see street acts and how we act around people.nobody actually "understand you"its cool that way man,being understand just works.  

Stargazer Dante

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:50 pm
I'm happy with who i am, where i am, and what i am, so yeah, i guess i'm proud. mrgreen i wouldn't trade who i am for anything (corny i know)...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:51 pm
i am proud to be goth. although i didn't always used to be. like everyone else i thought it was a bad thing or whatever, but i finally got tired of denniyng it. just about everything that describes a goth describes me so i guess i am goth. who cares i love being a goth, i love everything about goth! i love the culture, the clothes, the philosophy, the colors, architecture, art everything! but i have yet to admit it to my parents or anyone else in my family although i think they know they're to afraid to talk about it because they think its a bad thing.
oh well im tired of caring about waht other people think about me.
i dont have many goth friends or many goths at my school but my friends accept me the way i am and thats what matters.  

A Dark Knight

The Door to Death

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:16 pm
I like being a goth because i can find people who understand my kind of emotions and it makes me an individual.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:26 pm
I feel fairly proud... mostly because I'm generally not the type to be proud sweatdrop

I'm glad that I've found my own style of dress and personal tastes within the subculture.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Lady Detarra

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:33 pm
I'm damn proud. I love the way I am. I have no desire to be any different. I'm much more confedent being Goth than I was when I was "normal" as the world deems it haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:09 pm
well..at first i was afraid to be called goth and i was afraid to admit it..and now its true i'm goth,well friends accept me..and no one rejects me..and to tell u:in school no one is goth..that's y i don't wear anything black in school..

but i'm 90% proud to be goth

and goths are also people..but they're so down to earth  

mess_with_me.f.o.b

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:55 am
I'm damn, hell-a** proud!

User Image