is there an afterlife?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

afterlife?
  no way
  aaaaaye!!
  wtf?? omg i hav no ideeea wot ur torkin abowt, (pollwhore option >.<)
View Results

[x] Natasha [x]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:34 pm
i don't believe that there's a heaven or hell, but there may be somewhere that we all go after we die. however it may just be a comfort for people scared of dying and wanting to continue after death.

discuss...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:05 pm
If anything, I believe in reincarnation.

Gunpowder Valentine

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:15 pm
I think that life is not as much as it's cracked up to be. That before you were born is just like when you die: nothing. Some people cannot fathom that their fate is totally nothing, so people are scared and make up places to go. No insult to those of reincarnation/afterlife.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:23 pm
I believe in Reincarnation, and Being a ghost...that's bout it  

Status Quo Joe

Gunpowder Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:41 pm
FlamingChihuahua
I think that life is not as much as it's cracked up to be. That before you were born is just like when you die: nothing. Some people cannot fathom that their fate is totally nothing, so people are scared and make up places to go. No insult to those of reincarnation/afterlife.

I would have to say "Heaven" would be what scared people use to comfort themselves about death. Not so much reincarnation.

I believe that there are reasons as to why people are they way that they are, mostly having to do with past lives.

This is only my own theory. I don't like to tie anything to religion and since reincarnation is closely linked to several different religions, it's difficult for me to explain how I think it works.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:08 am
reincarnation seems the most likely if there is an afterlife....i find it hard to imagine a 'heaven'. i'm not really sure if i do believe in an afterlife...i just try to have fun and when i die i'll find out if there is anything after!  

[x] Natasha [x]

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:36 am
Well, I was watching Torchwood and these people were able to revive corpses for two minutes and when they asked one wha happens when you die, he said "Oh my god there's nothing." Obviously they just made thatup but there could just be nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:44 am
Cloud0.0Strife
Well, I was watching Torchwood and these people were able to revive corpses for two minutes and when they asked one wha happens when you die, he said "Oh my god there's nothing." Obviously they just made thatup but there could just be nothing.

wooo!!! torchwood rocks!!!!  

[x] Natasha [x]

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:52 am
Aye but the endings are a bit crap.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:24 am
lol!  

[x] Natasha [x]

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:27 pm
Jajauma Hime
FlamingChihuahua

I would have to say "Heaven" would be what scared people use to comfort themselves about death. Not so much reincarnation.

I believe that there are reasons as to why people are they way that they are, mostly having to do with past lives.

This is only my own theory. I don't like to tie anything to religion and since reincarnation is closely linked to several different religions, it's difficult for me to explain how I think it works.
The way I am I believe is genes, which are basically making us another incarnation of both parents, so, that sorta is reincarnation, come to think of it!
I know you probably have a different view of only being reincarnated after death, correct?
You're logic is much appreciated, as you can bring in what I left out 3nodding (refers to heaven as comfort and hell as discomfort)
But come to think of it, hell is a comfort for people to believe bad people will get their punishment to the whole extent, eh?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:16 am
Nah, I wouldn't bet money on it.  

Kharybuce

Newbie Noob

Dreaming Virtual

Ruthless Bloodsucker

8,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:10 pm
I dont believe there is anything after we die.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:12 am
I'm not sure what my opinion is about that. I believe in ghosts so I think that would have to be some sort of belief of afterlife. I hope there is an afterlife though. I don't want to be just some body stuck in the oven (I want to be cremated)
User Image

[.Julie Booly.]

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

009 sbc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:32 pm
Cloud0.0Strife

yeah like idk maybe when u die...u die. blankness. nothing..idk thats all ive ever really thought about...kinda like a lightbulb u kno? when it goes out. it goes out  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff