Reply Official NANA Guild
NANA Stickers Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meruda

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:36 pm
For those who don't know, Shojo Beat is giving out free NANA stickers with their December issue. I have to say they are fuggin sweet, but I don't want to stick them on anything because I'm afraid I'll loose the thing I stick em on! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:52 pm
And it has Gaia's first magazine ad whee heart

Is there a "Ren Flower" one? :3

Anti-Ling

Meruda

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:42 pm
Anti-Ling
And it has Gaia's first magazine ad whee heart

Is there a "Ren Flower" one? :3

Scan of the Stickers

The Gaia Ad is... intersting. It sums up Gaia very well xd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:19 pm
Yea! I love the stickers!
And it was the first time I heard of Gaia! That is why I signed up!  

Konstantine Keys

opiate_tears

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:59 am
I want some!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:08 pm
I knoo!@ I jus tgot the issue todaii they're super cute I want to put the little Nana to Hachi chibi one on my new cellphone case but I don't want to end up like mesing them up or anything ;_;

[ .Lolita in Pink. ]

Sweetness Of Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:37 am
they look cute ^_^ I wouldnt mind having them as well  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:25 pm
omg! I kno there r sooooo cute!!! gotta luv the Nana & Hachi chibi sticker!! Shojo Beat ROX!!! ^_^ i saw the gaia ad..wow was i suprised! there will be tons of people joining from that! lol
~Kelz~  

qwertyodnwee

imaginary people

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:24 pm
Is that Dec. 2006 Volume. 2? Thats the only one I can find online (or can you send me a pick of the cover?)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:32 pm
.mb.de.vc.
Is that Dec. 2006 Volume. 2? Thats the only one I can find online (or can you send me a pick of the cover?)

Yes it is, the cover has a purply picture of Haichi on the cover wearing a cute outfit with a big white fluffy scarf whee Some of the articles include Korean soap operas and holiday gift ideas.  

Meruda

Meruda

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:35 pm
[ .Lolita in Pink. ]
I knoo!@ I jus tgot the issue todaii they're super cute I want to put the little Nana to Hachi chibi one on my new cellphone case but I don't want to end up like mesing them up or anything ;_;

The Nana-Hachi Chibi sticker is my favourite 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:36 pm
AnimeGurl94
omg! I kno there r sooooo cute!!! gotta luv the Nana & Hachi chibi sticker!! Shojo Beat ROX!!! ^_^ i saw the gaia ad..wow was i suprised! there will be tons of people joining from that! lol
~Kelz~

I love Shojo! domokun

The ad is so fun and random, one of my friends joined just because it has tentacle monsters in it razz

Meruda

imaginary people

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:37 pm
Meruda
.mb.de.vc.

Yes it is, the cover has a purply picture of Haichi on the cover wearing a cute outfit with a big white fluffy scarf whee Some of the articles include Korean soap operas and holiday gift ideas.

Yay! You rock! Thank you ^.^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:44 pm
Since someone mentioned the stickers I had to break down and buy the issue (even though I've read all of the series so far online) but the real kicker was the how to knit your own Ren scarf. I am actually going to attempt this! I haven't knitted in AGES, but when I finally get started I'll post pictures smile

I was surprised to see the Gaia add, as well. It was the first one I have ever seen in any sort of publication.  

face2face
Crew

Asano Rain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:39 pm
Oooh yeh, make sure you post pictures, face! xD

The stickers are pretty durn cute, but the printing is sort of off on some of them. Maybe it's just my issue? I really like the lotus one tho.<3 Ren x Nana for life.  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff