Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Ungothy things... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ketchakik

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:29 pm
ok i'm sure we all have some very ungothy things we like (yes i know ungothy probibally isn't a word but it should be)

me i like ultra cute anime  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:42 pm
My ungothy thing would have to be my fetish for plants. I love growing them and I love gardens, especially those of the asian variety.  

Oterys

N.Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:44 pm
I have a huge thing for cephalopods (no kidding, right?), though I just bought a CD box set ("Life Less Lived," really nice compilation fyi) and it was covered in octopus tentacles after taking off the leather corset-style cover...maybe octopuses are goth afterall? razz

Actually, I play with dolls. I have seven superdollfie. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:55 pm
N.Ghost
I have a huge thing for cephalopods (no kidding, right?), though I just bought a CD box set ("Life Less Lived," really nice compilation fyi) and it was covered in octopus tentacles after taking off the leather corset-style cover...maybe octopuses are goth afterall? razz

Actually, I play with dolls. I have seven superdollfie. ^^;

i was looking at that boxest tonight...maybe asking for it for chistmas....so it's good?

and i dunno..to some ppl anything that creeps and crawls is probibally goth so...octipusses....whatever the plural is....are goth i guess
just not as goth as bats and wolves smile  

ketchakik

N.Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:00 pm
I liked it. I got a massive discount because my store just happens to sell it, but it was worth the money anyway. Beautiful set, good music, and a spiffy full-sized booklet explaining most of the artists and why they were selected.

That's true. I didn't think of it that way...just for laughs I decked out my sister's computer in octo-gear and she freaked. They may not fly through the dark night sky, but they still seem to wrap their slimey tentacles of fear around the hearts of mortal men. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:29 am
My guilty pleasure: AQUA.

They're so chipper! So bouncy! So addictively stupid! I wouldn't call it good music, but it cracks me up every time.

rofl  

Veruniel
Crew

inuyashas_lilgirl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:59 am
ketchakik
ok i'm sure we all have some very ungothy things we like (yes i know ungothy probibally isn't a word but it should be)

lol, I like "ultra cute anime" too rofl
You mean like with the bright pink colors, the huge eyes,
the bubbly voices?? lol, yeah I'm guilty of that mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:36 am
ketchakik

Psh, look what we're on! rofl And look at myself! 4laugh  

Clash of Vision

ketchakik

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:18 pm
inuyashas_lilgirl
ketchakik

lol, I like "ultra cute anime" too rofl
You mean like with the bright pink colors, the huge eyes,
the bubbly voices?? lol, yeah I'm guilty of that mrgreen

kinda of yeah..i wast talking about stuff like tiny snow fairy sugar and bottle faires  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:35 pm
I have an obsession with American Eagle jeans (they just look soooo good!!!) and, again, "ultra cute anime".  

Corpse_Bride_131

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:10 pm
I'm a HUGE drama nerd! I think theater, especially musicals, and I love performing in them! I also like to dance. Ballet jazz and tap. Ballet's not always incredibly ungoth, but jazz and tap usually are. But I love tap, and I'm really good at it!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:37 pm
i love anime (goes with out saying)

but my most ungothy thing has to be my collection of My Little Ponies
the ones from the 80's (when iwas a kid) i absolutly adore them, i have the biggest playset that was released being the Paradise estate, this thing is HUGE Belive me, iv had to make a shlef for it that i can move up and down so i dont need to take all the bits apart to dust and such

i love to have 80's cartoon t-shirts as well i have 2-3 MLP ones and a yellow Rainbow Bright one

i collect(and read) fantasy books. anything form Terry Pratchett to Kelly Armstrong to the Micheal Ende( the never ending story)

i like Frank Sinatra's music and records like the blues bros...
i practice Poi..

umm....

i also like the begoths dolls which aret really ungothy but they are still dolls....  

Gloomymort

ketchakik

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:38 pm
Freedom Fire
I'm a HUGE drama nerd! I think theater, especially musicals, and I love performing in them! I also like to dance. Ballet jazz and tap. Ballet's not always incredibly ungoth, but jazz and tap usually are. But I love tap, and I'm really good at it!

what? tap is not goth? well i guess i couldn't see gregory hines gothed out razz blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:43 pm
ketchakik
Freedom Fire

what? tap is not goth? well i guess i couldn't see gregory hines gothed out razz blaugh

Well, I suppose any kind of dance could be gothed out. Ballet's the easiet, because it's so graceful. Tap might be harder, and jazz would probably be difficult as well. Modern might be the easiet, but I don't take it. I suppose it really depends on the music you use, the costume you wear, the dance moves you use, and, most importantly, the emotion behind the movement.  

Freedom Fire

ketchakik

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:47 pm
Freedom Fire
ketchakik
Freedom Fire

Well, I suppose any kind of dance could be gothed out. Ballet's the easiet, because it's so graceful. Tap might be harder, and jazz would probably be difficult as well. Modern might be the easiet, but I don't take it. I suppose it really depends on the music you use, the costume you wear, the dance moves you use, and, most importantly, the emotion behind the movement.

i now have tap dancing vampires stuck in my head....
yeah i think i get what your saying..dance is expressiono...and any form of expression...could be used to convey any certian mood..though some migt lend them selves more easilly to one or another..in this case goth  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff