Yes.
  There isn't a 'No' option.
View Results

Essence of Crayon

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:54 am
Just to those who think it's the end of the world, no.

it isn't.

We should try and help North Korea.

They are the minority trying to stand up to America [ George Bush] and show everyone that even if their beliefs and culture are different to us, they can still have a say.

AMERICA is the one who is scared because now it has a rival and Kwon isn't going to back down unless WE [the western society] declare the peace between our countries and clear the tension.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:30 pm
i well play bad guy hear. one u.s is not scared, 2 if we want to we could destroy the race, we dont because it's unmoral.  

Angmar01

santannamoss

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:58 pm
Angmar01
i well play bad guy hear. one u.s is not scared, 2 if we want to we could destroy the race, we dont because it's unmoral.

YAH WE'RE NOT SCARED
WE COULD BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA THOSE STUPID COMMUNISTS scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:07 pm
santannamoss
Angmar01

YAH WE'RE NOT SCARED
WE COULD BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA THOSE STUPID COMMUNISTS scream scream scream scream

dude that was uncool. you ont have to call them stupid  

Angmar01

x-Hitokiri-x

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:59 pm
i agree  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:38 pm
Hmm, I'm gonna have to kinda sorta disagree. Mainly because of what the guys said above.

Laughing Platypus

Ouiaboo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:11 pm
I don't think it is the end of the world, but I don't think that it's right for anybody to be using nuclear weapons regardless. Even if Korea was trying to stand up to America, did that make it right that they bombed Japan in the cause? I don't think so. I understand if they want to express themselves, but I think it could be done without bombing the rest of the world. So, I agree and disagree. America might be scared, but it doesn't make either country right in what they are doing.

@Anmar01 - Now, even if it is immoral, what you said was racist. It's not even something that should be suggested, especially not after what was witnessed with the Holocaust, and that wouldn't solve anything even if it wasn't immoral. It would only make things worse.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:42 am
Essence of Crayon

it isn't.

They are the minority trying to stand up to America [ George Bush] and show everyone that even if their beliefs and culture are different to us, they can still have a say.

AMERICA is the one who is scared because now it has a rival and Kwon isn't going to back down unless WE [the western society] declare the peace between our countries and clear the tension.

stupid commy u guys gonna make nukes on gaia to?  

The--Fish

Two PM

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:45 pm
santannamoss
Angmar01

YAH WE'RE NOT SCARED

china is communist too you know.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:22 pm
Mouthful of Metal
santannamoss
Angmar01

YAH WE'RE NOT SCARED

so is like half of most the other asian country to lol damn commies  

The--Fish

[.x.Demin Kitty.x.]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:18 pm
ninja-fish
Mouthful of Metal
santannamoss
Angmar01

YAH WE'RE NOT SCARED

Not really.....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:20 pm
[.x.Demin Kitty.x.]
ninja-fish
Mouthful of Metal
santannamoss
Angmar01

YAH WE'RE NOT SCARED

Not really.....

how is it not? vietnam korean china laos all i could think for now  

The--Fish

Ta-kun the pyro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Essence of Crayon

it isn't.

The heck if I'm scared, North Korea is too poor to do anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:44 pm
we're all going to die!!! ahhhhh
no. i really doubt that. i mean, it wouldnt take that much to cause a nuclear war, but im pretty sure no one really wants that cuz every1 is gonna die from it (unless we escape to mars)  

memememehaha

` p n a y

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:51 pm
Ta-kun the pyro
Essence of Crayon

it isn't.

The heck if I'm scared, North Korea is too poor to do anything.
3nodding That's true. they get most of their food from China.

>.> Now if only China wouldn't give them food...  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff