Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[TV Show] [Doctor Who] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Who?
  Yay!
  It's alright...
  What?
View Results

Jin_no_Kaze

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:44 am
So, are there any yaoi Doctor Who fans out here? What are your favorite pairings? Here's my list:

Yaoi

Jackx9th Doctor (The Parting of Ways)
Editorx9th Doctor (The Long Game)
Mr. Finchx10th Doctor (School Reunion)

Yuri

er...can't think of any...

Het

Cathicax9th Doctor (The Long Game)
JackxRose (The Empty Child)
Madame de Pompadourx10th Doctor (The Girl in the Fireplace)

Yes, I have a strange tase in pairings...Feel free to just talk about the series in general, just put any spoilers in white. The Rise of the Cymberman is on tonight for any Canadian viewers.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:51 pm
I just started watching Doctor Who sporadically on Scifi. It looks kinda fun. I’m not a complete acolyte yet. One of my friends is and has told me all about it so I can't wait to make time for it.

I'm so glad to know that there are possible slash pairings. A series can only get better with gay love in it. ;3  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:36 pm
The DoctorxCaptain Jack makes me a very happy bunny. I hear Jack will be in the new series. Yum!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:20 am
Yes, Jack's coming back in Season 3! I can't wait! From what I hear, he's returning sometime in the second half of the season. I wonder how he'll take to the regenerated Doctor and new companion...probably try to hit on her, knowing him...  

Jin_no_Kaze

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:03 am
I hear that hes still angry with being left behind. Hes also in Torchwood which is a spin off of Doctor Who. In the first episode hes seen trying to protect a jar with a man's hand in it. Some ppl think the hand is that f the Doctor from the Christmas invasion episode.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:32 pm
Yes, I know Jack's in Torchwood. I really want to see it, but CBC hasn't brought it over from Britain yet. Then again...they might just not bring it over, which would be a shame. I'm pretty sure that the hand is that of the Doctor's, but I can't be sure.

Besides the DoctorxJack pairing, any other favorites? Any hated pairings?AdamxRose makes me shiver burning_eyes ...Other than that, I think I like almost every other pair I can think of, at least for the 9th Doctor's era. I haven't seen all of the 2006 season yet...  

Jin_no_Kaze

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:55 am
Any pairing involving Rose makes me shiver! She just annoyed me. Reinette and the 10th Doctor was cool. Other than that(and DrxJack)....bah.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:54 pm
The Reinettex10th Doctor pairing was cute, I really enjoyed that. Rose can get on my nerves at times (Tooth and Claw comes to mind), but the only pairing I really like her in is JackxRose.

Found yet another pairing from tonight's epiosde: JakexMickey. The Idiot's Lantern is next week, yay! I love historical episodes.  

Jin_no_Kaze

Chex4nothing Muleing4free

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:28 pm
My sister brought it over long time ago. I fell in love with Doctor 9 heart

I'm for Jack/Dorctor 9... and I don't mean this in a kinky way but the part with Rose and the Dalek... crying

That poor Dalek... crying crying

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:29 am
Didn't see any pairings in The Idiot's Lantern, but I did see a possible 10th DoctorxZach (captain) in The Impossible Planet. Yay! Another JackxDoctor fan!  

Jin_no_Kaze

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:09 pm
Doctor/Zack you say? Hmmm, i can see that. And who can not be a Dr/Jack fan? The mere thought of it is hotness!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:40 am
Tenrakku
The DoctorxCaptain Jack makes me a very happy bunny. I hear Jack will be in the new series. Yum!

I can see that paring too XD Talking of Captian Jack, has anyone seen the spin of series called Torchwood? Jacks in that and DAMN is he hot.

In the show he has The Doctors arm in a jar (One that got amutated but the doctor regrew it) In one episode an alien smakshes the glass and Jack's cradling the arm like it's his newborn child! I cracked up and i was like OMG Jack heart 's The doctor! And my mum was like "WTF???"

Sorry i tend to ramble when i talk about doctor WHo ^_^

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:25 pm
Yes, i love Torchwood. and its on tonight! Yay! I found the part with the Doctor's hand really endearing actually! He's all like "This is of no value to anyone except me!", and damn, i squeed like a fangirl! Jack rocks.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:43 am
Tenrakku
Yes, i love Torchwood. and its on tonight! Yay! I found the part with the Doctor's hand really endearing actually! He's all like "This is of no value to anyone except me!", and damn, i squeed like a fangirl! Jack rocks.

OMG in episode 8 of Torchwood (They keep killing suzie) you can see some serious Ianto/Jack loving going on there! But the doctor/Jack will awlay be my fave!  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:54 pm
Haha, yeah! Jack is such a flirt. The whole "be in my office in ten minues" part made me giggle. Ianto...who'd have thought it huh? Anything, just as long as Gwen doesnt get her adulterous claw into Jack. Ewww.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games