Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
omfg emo is "in"!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blahhh.........
  damn these pplz
  i like it how everyones emo
  wth is wrong wit u... its not good if everyones emo
  this sux
  MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm cookies
View Results

ReJeCtEdxLoSeR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:08 pm
this sux b/c last year nobody like emos but this year emos is everything.....their clothes,shoes, just everything and that pisses me offf..
mostly when i see a prep or something trying 2 be emo!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:07 pm
i no i hate tat im pissed too i want emo to stay small and i never ever want to c a prep acting emo or ill go cut my self more!!!!!! and wana be emos wont want to be emo if tey had our lives  

emopenguin wants ur toast

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:49 am
yeah it has been a trend.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:45 am

Heh no one likes Emos at my school hardly, there is a small group of 'us'(so to say, im just friends with most of them and get thrown into the catagory) who hang out but other then that... people dislike emo at my school.

strawberryfizz

VTugimora

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:49 am
Ugh. People worship them at my school. Annoying, seriously. Except for the "gangstas" thats all you see, and needless to say, almost all of them are posers.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:12 am
Oh i'm sure it wouldn't be a problem if I didn't live in a farming community, but here its seen as 'odd' to dress remotely different.  

strawberryfizz

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:20 am
Usually, the people that went to my school's all thought that the emos were stupid/retarded/suicidal/etc. and made fun of them. I can't imagine their style appealing to the preppy kids.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:28 am
yeah i know  

ReJeCtEdxLoSeR

Kamadev

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:26 am
O_O eek eek eek eek ew...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:08 am
[]Kakkoii Panda[]
Usually, the people that went to my school's all thought that the emos were stupid/retarded/suicidal/etc. and made fun of them. I can't imagine their style appealing to the preppy kids.

That's what most of the people think, and that's sad. There are, indeed, persons who can't help to utter a cry by cutting in their arms, but not ALL of them!! They just make something big out of something so small..  

Paine_x

Magical Ladykiller

8,000 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Kamadev

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:56 am
Dark_Riuanna
[]Kakkoii Panda[]

That's what most of the people think, and that's sad. There are, indeed, persons who can't help to utter a cry by cutting in their arms, but not ALL of them!! They just make something big out of something so small..

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:58 am
Dark_Riuanna
[]Kakkoii Panda[]

Ano?er..what does that mean?  

Kamadev

Hugsei

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:01 pm
Luckily I go to a hick school so everyone is wicked close minded, and I can still make a big deal, but yeah, it seems like preps are starting to be emo, by wearing clean new converse, and the flats, i see it mostly in the girls, most of the emo guys in my school are authentic, although there are only 5 including myself  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:47 pm
yeah it pisses me off that preps seem to think dressing emo is kool. we dress that way to show how we feel and who we are. they do it to look "in" and it really bothers me. my friends and i have discussed this multiple times but we all agree it'll go out again soon and we'll have "emoness" all to ourselves again (because there is no way we're gonna change just cuz someone else decided to copy us, that would just be complete defeat, and even tho it bothers us we dont care if people think we're just like them, because we know who we are)  

Got Wilk

sinister_murdock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:26 pm
Ug... emo is not clothes, or music, its how you live your life based off of youir emotions, and how you handle situations bassed off them, shure the awesomely hott, nutthugger jeans end up coming with that, but still, its not clothes or music!  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games