Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:26 am
which do you like better?
i luff both and i cant make up my mind on which i like better.
tell me why which one you like the most or why you cant make up your mind on which one.

MANGA!!! COMICS!!!
NOT HUMAN BEINGS!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:07 pm
Japanese...they are awesome...and the fact that the girls are nice....so any girls here with any japanese blood? i no kimiyo-chan has some  

AnimeSeeker7

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:46 pm
animeseeker7
Japanese...they are awesome...and the fact that the girls are nice....so any girls here with any japanese blood? i no kimiyo-chan has some
i ment as in manga! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:34 pm
sorry
manga....the japanese has over 37, 832,671 mangas out now  

AnimeSeeker7

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:02 pm
When dealing with comics it is definately manhwa over manga. I find the art in Manhwa to be better as well as the storyline a lot more free even if the cencoring is worse off in Korea the ability to work without editors it very good. The one problem is that Korean manhwakas are less likely to finish thier series then a Japanese mangaka.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:59 pm
that's ur opinion of course.... stare  

AnimeSeeker7

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:04 pm
animeseeker7
that's ur opinion of course.... stare

Everything I say is my own opinion but there are two things that are true. 1. Koreans have a harsh censoring system for publishing manwha. 2. Japanese editors are critical in the manga process and mangakas must do what the editor says to be published with a few exceptions due to thier fan support such as CLAMP.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:45 pm
hmm.. the only manga (i forgot the artist's name) that can rival manhwa ( i have found so far) is tenjo tenge ( and all other comics made by the same artist ) and also by hiroaki samura..
i think manhwa are much more realistic.. and manga is more abrstract art.... ( cheju island & biscuit ^^ )  

Jihen85

yano vii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:22 pm
Kill me, Kiss me is the only Korean one I know of. It is really good though. I most likely read some others but wasn't aware.

Japan and Korea are really good places for anime, manga, music etc.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:52 pm
Korean is much more easier to learn than Japanese. But I think Japanese is a much better language. It's very interesting. Already learning Japanese, just want to study Korean next.
The manga? Hmmm... I like both. They have interesting stories, but the Korean make theirs more like reality, than Japanese, but they're both unique.  

Krys10

Toa Freak (Haju Sentai)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:49 am
Ravens_Dragon
which do you like better?
i luff both and i cant make up my mind on which i like better.
tell me why which one you like the most or why you cant make up your mind on which one.

MANGA!!! COMICS!!!
NOT HUMAN BEINGS!!!

Hard to say. I think they're both quite good  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:24 pm
stare ...  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:34 pm
Well... I read almost anything, but I think I prefer Manga. Mostly because I've read more of it, and it's what CLAMP does. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:53 pm
It's kinda hard for me to judge cause I've read more manga rather than manwha so it's easier for me to form favorites while with manhwa, I'm still looking for one that I LOVE. I have to say though, I think I like the art style in manga more cause from what I've seen, there are more styles (but then again, it could be just cause I haven't read as much manhwa as I have manga)

(Korean might be a bit easier to learn because there's only one set of writing, although they do sometimes use chinese characteristics, just not as much as the Japanese. The thing that I find is more difficult in Korean is the spelling...although I might change my mind later on after I've learned more Japanese)  

Bemused Dreamer

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:54 am
animeseeker7
That's quite stereotypical....^^;;

Um...I dunno. They're both good, but I've read more Japanese manga. =3  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas