Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:10 pm
uh... do we have a forum?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:34 pm
oes the event itself have a forum? Yes. Route to it on the front page.

Do we have a thread there? No, unless some of you meanies failed to inform me. D: And since the event ends tonight, there's really no point now.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:52 am
[.Hoho-papa.]

Do we have a thread there? No, unless some of you meanies failed to inform me. D: And since the event ends tonight, there's really no point now.

Naw we didn't have a thread in there, though it would have been fun competing against each other in the probing and tipping and zapping ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:22 pm
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[.Hoho-papa.]

Naw we didn't have a thread in there, though it would have been fun competing against each other in the probing and tipping and zapping ^_^
yea...

Since last year on x-mas (or was it NYE) we had our own forum...
That was hilarious with Ian running into all of us and the lights going out and...

whoops, said too much! mrgreen  

Viktor Hertzmorder

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:53 pm
Lan_Hikari_Melody_sibling
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[.Hoho-papa.]

yea...

That was hilarious with Ian running into all of us and the lights going out and...

I WAS THE ONLY PERSON THAT WASN'T LUCKY ENOUGH TO MAKE OUT WITH THEIR DAMN BISHIE SO SHUT UP. =_=  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:43 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[.Hoho-papa.]

yea...

I WAS THE ONLY PERSON THAT WASN'T LUCKY ENOUGH TO MAKE OUT WITH THEIR DAMN BISHIE SO SHUT UP. =_=

Did I miss something?  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:44 am
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[.Hoho-papa.]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[.Hoho-papa.]

yea...

Did I miss something?
On the New Years event last year, everyone, who decided they'd much rather stay up on their computers than be with family celebrating, made out with their freakining bishies at midnight. And of course I wasn't there =_=

Egh, not like it mattered anyway...I fufilled my wish of that in a roleplay last night... *shifty*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[.Hoho-papa.]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[.Hoho-papa.]

yea...

Did I miss something?
On the New Years event last year, everyone, who decided they'd much rather stay up on their computers than be with family celebrating, made out with their freakining bishies at midnight. And of course I wasn't there =_=

Egh, not like it mattered anyway...I fufilled my wish of that in a roleplay last night... *shifty*

I would have been on last night, but I was too tired *gaspeth* Yeah too tired to get on the computer sad

I might get a gamecube soon though XD  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:52 pm
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[.Hoho-papa.]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[.Hoho-papa.]
yea...

Did I miss something?

I would have been on last night, but I was too tired *gaspeth* Yeah too tired to get on the computer sad

yeah you're the one who came out of a closet looking all flushed with Zelos  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:40 pm
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[.Hoho-papa.]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[.Hoho-papa.]
yea...

Did I miss something?

Just buy a Wii. surprised  

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:42 am
leiutenant_dan
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[.Hoho-papa.]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[.Hoho-papa.]
yea...

Did I miss something?

I can't afford it though. I have a better chance of being able to buy a Gamecube right now than a Wii. But it all depends of how much money I get at the flee markeet though.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:21 pm
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
leiutenant_dan
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[.Hoho-papa.]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk

Did I miss something?

I can't afford it though. I have a better chance of being able to buy a Gamecube right now than a Wii. But it all depends of how much money I get at the flee markeet though.

Gamecube. You never knwo what defects rushed, unseen prototypes might have.
Seriously, has anyone even SEEN the Wii? (Other than the remote-controller?)  

Viktor Hertzmorder

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:53 pm

I have.

And it looks fine to me.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:54 pm
Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

yeah you're the one who came out of a closet looking all flushed with Zelos
gonk STFU AND GTFO

...EVEN IF IT WAS TRUE gonk

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:16 am
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
leiutenant_dan
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[.Hoho-papa.]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk

Did I miss something?

Gamecube. You never knwo what defects rushed, unseen prototypes might have.

I never heard of anyone having issues with the gamecube. I have alot of friends that has one and played it with no problems! And yes I seen the Wii! I think it looks awesome ^_^ But imma wait till later on to get it though. Later on next year the price will most liekly decline and later on they will most likely remake the Wii a lil smaller that the original one like they did with the PS 1 and 2 and the DS. But I will get the Wii around next year.  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff