Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[D. Gray-Man] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

palindrome88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:14 am
I'm hooked on the manga and anime for D. Gray-Man. Anyone else a fan? Got any favorite couples? I can't pick just one...there are way too many interesting guys to pair up, though I am kind of soft for Kanda/Allen, Rabi/Crowley, Komui/River....such fun. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:25 pm
I kind of like the manga, but the anime was boring. Haven't picked up on any slashy bits yet, so..

But the combination of your sig and "Rabi/Crowley" confused me horribly until I looked it up. gonk  

Skizzors
Crew

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:31 pm
Yes! The manga is the most beautful thingi've ever seen!*bows down at Katsura Hoshino's feet* Gimme Allen/Kanda anyday! I think in love with Kanda, you know. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:43 pm
Skizzors
I kind of like the manga, but the anime was boring. Haven't picked up on any slashy bits yet, so..

But the combination of your sig and "Rabi/Crowley" confused me horribly until I looked it up. gonk

Different Crowley, though they both have strange plants in their houses. 3nodding I didn't really get into that ship until Rabi got poisoned and Crowley bit him to suck it out...very entertaining and awesome. heart  

palindrome88

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:15 pm
palindrome88
Skizzors

Different Crowley, though they both have strange plants in their houses. 3nodding I didn't really get into that ship until Rabi got poisoned and Crowley bit him to suck it out...very entertaining and awesome. heart
Crowley hasn't got strange plants, he's got frightened plants. Thanks for reminding me I've got to finish rereading that by the way. XD

Iiiinteresting. What volume's that scene in?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:51 am
Skizzors
palindrome88
Skizzors

Crowley hasn't got strange plants, he's got frightened plants. Thanks for reminding me I've got to finish rereading that by the way. XD

Iiiinteresting. What volume's that scene in?

Chapter 70. Or if you want to see, I found the scans here and here. I love the panel in the first page where Crowley grabs Rabi's arm.... whee And then of course Rabi's cute reaction when he discovers the hickey bite mark. heart  

palindrome88

Mischief-Foxx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:55 pm
I love D. Gray Man!!!!!! The character Allen is just too percious and beyond cute!!!!! blaugh My favorite couples are Kanda/Allen and Rabi/Allen....I can't really think of any more but those are the main two. I can't never really put the manga drop when I read it. It's really keeps you hooked!!! Love it!!!!! 3nodding blaugh blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:10 pm
[double] [NEGATiiVE]

To stand on the edge of the knife ♥`«
Cutting through the nightmare from which ♥`«
I just cannot awaken ♥`«
Stand on the edge of the night ♥`«
Living inside a moment ♥`«
From which I will never awaken ♥`«
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      Allen/Kanda heart Rabi/Allen, Rabi/Crowley, Komui/River are also cool - but nothing will be Ally and Kan. I also love Kanda <3 ;;

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mage_Almasy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:58 am
I'm watching the anime at the moment! It's seriously good, a friend of mine got me hooked up on D. Gray man now... stare lol
I didn't buy the manga though, preferred the anime but I heard there was more info in the manga than in the anime >.<
As for a favorite pairing, I have no clue how I came up with that but Allen and his master came to mind. (Cross I think?not sure) Even tried to draw them *faints*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:34 pm
I read a fanfic where Allen got preggers w// Kanda eek It was so sweet ^^  

Pandora Bracelet

Wealthy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

needlesjuubei

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:52 am
Lavi and Kanda.... redface  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:37 pm
Allen and Timcanpi FTW XD

No, Not really XD I like Allen/Rabi.

This series makes me so happy. It's one of the few series I will read AND watch the anime. But the manga really IS a lot better then the anime is.

Ah man, I read this story on FF.Net once that was so great it was a one-sided Timcanpi and Allen fic.  

Mayze

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:45 am
I like KandazAllen so far i havent watched much of the anime (About 5 episodes XD), but i know my partner in crime Ookmai Kokro ADORES Tyki/Lavi or whichever way around she likes it XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:52 am
I just started watching D.Gray-man 2 weeks ago, i'm on ep. 26, its a great series! I hope to get enough money to buy the manga soon.

As for couples, I do favor Lavi X Kanda, I can just see Kanda tackling Lavi for calling him by his first name and Lavi taking advantage over the whole thing. *nose bleed*  

Sunao_kun

iKaede Fuyou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:22 pm
I just started reading the manga and I love it so..

I'm a Rabi/Allen fan.

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games