Reply kpopFANS
Is there a star you are not fond of? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:07 am

Is there a korean star that you are not fond of?

If you do please state WHY

<3 This thread is only made out of my curiosity, not to cause drama. <3 Please respect everyones opinions.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:46 pm
hmmm. .. wow. . i guess i will be the first one to say that i do not like some stars. . but the one that i dislike the most will have to be BoA. . sorree BoA fans out there. . i know there is alot. . but i just do not like how she sings. . her voice just drills into my head and gives me a headache. . .interesting right?? also none of her songs appeal to me and she over exagerrates when she sings i think. . . i do not know why she is so famous. . oh well. . thats all. . the end. . .  

[schizophrenic]

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:26 am
[schizophrenic]
hmmm. .. wow. . i guess i will be the first one to say that i do not like some stars. . but the one that i dislike the most will have to be BoA. . sorree BoA fans out there. . i know there is alot. . but i just do not like how she sings. . her voice just drills into my head and gives me a headache. . .interesting right?? also none of her songs appeal to me and she over exagerrates when she sings i think. . . i do not know why she is so famous. . oh well. . thats all. . the end. . .
3nodding I'm afraid I will have to agree, I can't listen to her sing in korean.

I find her voice easier to tolerate in Japanese. However I only listen to one song sung by her, and it is a duo with Koda Kumi <333  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:24 pm
Teh Eve
[schizophrenic]
3nodding I'm afraid I will have to agree, I can't listen to her sing in korean.

I find her voice easier to tolerate in Japanese. However I only listen to one song sung by her, and it is a duo with Koda Kumi <333

whoa. . i thought i was the only one. . i am happy now. . .hmmm. . .i think that is the only kpopper that i can think of that i am not fond of. . . i think this is a great thread by the way. . very creative. .  

[schizophrenic]

K-Pop

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:23 am
Tim. I'm not too fond of his atitude. His voice is nothing special. I don't know why the girls go nuts over him in loveletter. I just don't like him.

And.

Bae Seul Gi. I'm quite tired of her bokko dance and personally, she isn't at all pretty. No special reason. I just don't like her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:14 am
boa. . . .im not fond of squeaky voiced people. kekeke. . . well, i guess i shouldnt put it that way, since i used to like her music. i think maybe its me that has changed. i like people with voices that are more natural, like the voice comes easily to them. but im sure shes a nice person. . . . .

hmmm. . . . who else? bi. i understand that he has a nice body, but does he have to flaunt it so much? lol. but its not his fault. maybe his manager made him do it. he does get a lot of fans that way.

hmmmm. . . .i think that is all.  

f a n g i r l

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:05 pm
i don't like super junior simply because they're too many... but don't get me wrong, i don't hate them biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:46 pm
Mm....

Well........ I don't exactly..... -fiddles with fingers-

Ok, I dislike BoA. ;_;

And Hyori -- don't get me wrong, but I find that she is alot like BoA. O_o Only... 'sexy'.

I.... -mutters inevidably- I just can't seem to like them....

I never really did like Hyori, but BoA was the first K-POP singer I was hooked to......

Then she just dropped. Plooped. Like a popped balloon. She isn't that special anymore.

I dunno, I think she has lingered in the K-POP world for too long...

It's amazing to find that she's only 20. (I always think she's in her 30s... I dunno, I'm weird like that...)

That's like.... six years of singing and dancing............... (If she started when she was 14, right?)

AND.... she's kinda overrated... I'm kinda tired of people saying, "Oh! She's the prettiest! OMG! Every Heart!!!"

Ugh, this 'friend' of mine that's a guy, he's like saying, "OMG, BoA is waaaaaay prettier than you." (Personally, I think she had a facelift when she was young... you never know... I would like to believe that rumour so I could sew the lips on of that stupid @%$$% kid...)

Maybe it's because I'm just jealous, but I find her looks tiring, and Every Heart is a bleh to me.

AS FOR HYORI.....

Never really liked the sexy type... No. Just no.

That is all. xD  

I Have Moved

Su Zhang

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:11 am
Im not fond of anybody, nor do i dislike anybody. I cant love/like/dislike people i personally dont know. I can only dislike their works/styles because thats the only connection i have with a celebrity.

For instance, i dislike Hyori's 'aura' as an 'entertainer' simply because i think her performances/skills are bland.

On the other hand i like Bada's performances since she absolutely is a professional *with* a vibrant stage presence. Plus she is constantly improving herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:25 am
Why soo many ANTI-BoA?
I love BoA~! I am here to defend her 6(^_-)-0.
Err the reason why she "exagerattes" is because she
put's alot of effort when she sings! Also, BoA sing's well in my opinion.

BoA is also VERY GOOD AT DANCING!!!
Also, she can dance and sing at the same time!!!

I am not fond of Jessica H.O..
That bish is such a ho.  

Chii Mademoiselle

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:52 am
anybody can dance and sing at the samew time. . you might not be good at it but hey. . alot of kpoppers can do that. . .she over exagerattes when she sings alittle too hard. . you know it sounds like a broken cd. . that note just lasts for alittle too long for the song. . with all the you know i can not describe it. . i agree with prince orange. . i think she might have gotten things done. . you know people lie. . i have seen some pictures that does not look like her at all. . i think she has the average korean pretty. . you know she looks kinda like all the rest of the korean female stars. . . not saying that all the koreans look alike. . but in my eyes there are alot prettier girls out there. . . and they are not stars either. . wow i thought i was the only one that disliked BoA's music. . guess not. .  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:25 pm
f a n g i r l
boa. . . .im not fond of squeaky voiced people.
BoA does not have a squeaky voice. You have not heard much of BoA, have you? =/

BoA has a powerful voice which was meant for Japanese, ONLY. Her voice sounds horrible when she sings in Korea or any other language. You might think I sound silly but if you compare her Korean and Japanese songs you'll find that her Japanese song is much more pleasing to listen to.

Hyori is an excellent singer. She has a deep powerful voice which is nice to listen to. To those who think she acts like a whore, Hyori's a really sweet girl with a pretty face. And besides, Hyori isn't the only one who acts 'sexy' in the Korea music industry.  

K-Pop

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:45 pm
>w<;; Well I guess it's my turn to point out who I dislike.

I did mention Boa, but I don't have anything really against her.

I'm afraid the current person that I really bugged with is Heechul.

>< *hides*

Don't hurt me!

His arrogance annoys me. ><;;; In my opinion, he thinks he is God. =0=;; I just think he is really conceited.

I don't want to offend any Heechul fans out there because I know there is loads but I'm just pointing out my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:10 am
Teh Eve
>w<;; Well I guess it's my turn to point out who I dislike.

I did mention Boa, but I don't have anything really against her.

I'm afraid the current person that I really bugged with is Heechul.

>< *hides*

Don't hurt me!

His arrogance annoys me. ><;;; In my opinion, he thinks he is God. =0=;; I just think he is really conceited.

I don't want to offend any Heechul fans out there because I know there is loads but I'm just pointing out my opinion.

Lol, that's OK. I didn't really notice that though. xD

Actually...... I don't know why I like him. O_o

I think it was because he's funny. xD

But maybe it's because he's handsome that I find him hilarious.

O_O

Heh, well I kinda lost interest in him though.......

No MinWoo all the way!!! xD  

I Have Moved

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:32 am
K-Pop
f a n g i r l
boa. . . .im not fond of squeaky voiced people.
BoA does not have a squeaky voice. You have not heard much of BoA, have you? =/

BoA has a powerful voice which was meant for Japanese, ONLY. Her voice sounds horrible when she sings in Korea or any other language. You might think I sound silly but if you compare her Korean and Japanese songs you'll find that her Japanese song is much more pleasing to listen to.

Hyori is an excellent singer. She has a deep powerful voice which is nice to listen to. To those who think she acts like a whore, Hyori's a really sweet girl with a pretty face. And besides, Hyori isn't the only one who acts 'sexy' in the Korea music industry.

I admit, BoA has a voice that almost everyone can recognize....

I don't really find any difference with her Korean singing and Japanese singing, except that I can understand her Korean singing, whereas I have no idea what she's saying in Japanese....

As for Hyori.........

All I can say is that there are some people like me who just looks at someone and say, "Wow, what a whore." Then I change my mind if they do an act of kindness towards me and then I go, "She's not so bad..." hahahahah....

But then again, I keep hearing stuff like...........

"Who do you prefer? The sexy type like Hyori? Or bleh bleh?"

Or...

"Hyori is sexy!"

I dunno, I dislike that kinda thing... where someone describes an adjective with a celebrity. Kinda sounds like they own the word or something... meh......

I know there's more sexier types, but the one I hear frequently is Hyori being sexy. :/ Maybe it's paranoia....... Maybe my brain's just weird and it just echos "Hyori is the sexy type!" over and over again until I get fed up. :O

Then again, this is just my single opinion, and it shouldn't matter in the least.... I'm just expressing it out in the open.

I don't hate them enough to put super glue in their drinks though. HAHAHHA.....

Naw, I'd just be like, "Hyori/Boa 언니! Your zipper is down." and then I'll run away like a madman. xD

Mm... then their body guards might beat me to death, but eh... xD  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces