Kinoshita
  Misato (Nana's Sister)
  Misato (Mai)
  Shion
  Ginpei
View Results

Yarru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:43 pm
There's just something...something about him...I just can't stand...Before I found out Nobu wanted Nana...before that... I didn't really believe the playboy stuff about him even though everyone was so set on that being how he was/is...maybe it was the wag her tail part...But even without that he just irks the s**t outta me scream

I dunno why. Maybe cause Nana keeps effing him even when she's not sure she even loves him...That might be it right there. stare

But I can't stand him >_< I can find the good and find "aww" and "Yay!" qualities about all the Nana characters cept him. I'm not fond of Reira but she's funny xd But even Naoki I think is okay sweatdrop And Shouji.

I think it's just Takumi's character in general. It just...irks me eek

Anyone else feel the same? Or the same about a different character? o_O  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:39 pm
I used to hate Takumi with a passion
But after reading on I noticed
That's just who he is
And that's who he needs to be
A sly workaholic playboy that likes to speak his mind...alot

I wouldn't have him any different :3

The One Character that is really starting to bother me is Yuri

Redeem Yourself! D:<

Anti-Ling

nikkiskoole

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:12 pm
Oh, I don't like Takumi AT ALL! I hate the way that he thinks he can just play Hachi, when he knows that there is so much better out there for her. I think he's just doing it because he knows that Nobu has a thing for her. He just makes me so mad!

I used to not like Shoji because of what he did and how wimpy he became, but at least he was better over all than Takumi most certainly is.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:34 pm
I used to hate Takumi but then I kinda got used to him. Although I still don't like how he just practically forces Hachi to have sex with him whenever he wants.

Yuri, she got annoying in the beginning. But after that part where she wants to quit her job and Nobu wants to help I really didn't mind her..

Also I know how everyone hates Shouji and Sachiko so much but to me I really can't see any point of getting mad at them anymore. They hardly appear in the manga now and Shouji and Hachi already have officially said good-bye to each other in tears.

So.. umm.. well.. I dunno.. the paparazzi is annoying the hell outta me now though! stressed

Duezt

Yarru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:28 pm
What sucks about this forum is that everyone is on different pages (literally O_o?) of the story that it's just poop. But bleck. But I don't like how he is confused He just irks me stare

And I like Sachiko xp  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:09 pm
personally i love Takumi...just because hes a jerk :B

i don't really like Nobu though

he just seems to whiney to me D:  

22darkangel22

nanafan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:35 am
i can't stand takumi.. he blows hachi off when he feels like it and then comes back like nothing happened..poor nobu.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:59 pm
I don't hate him persay but I don't like how he treats Nana =( then again I'm a huge Nobu/Hachi supporter =P. Ah you should've put that chick that Nobu's dating! I hate her scream  

Soluna-hime

Yarru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:01 am
Darkangel; See normally I like the a*****e evil characters...Like love them to death...but not Takumi stare

and Soluna-hime...I was going to but there's ten slots and I figured I'd go with the early characters. Maybe I'll re-do it with the top four (Poor Shouji sweatdrop ) But what's wrong with Yuri? I mean...Besides all the things Miu doesn't like about her xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:20 am
Takumi has a really snobish attitude and is really mean to hachiko and cheat on her =( and hes soo bad all the time...  

LuvKameKazu

K0K0R0.XX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:30 pm
CloudYasha
I used to hate Takumi but then I kinda got used to him. Although I still don't like how he just practically forces Hachi to have sex with him whenever he wants.

Yuri, she got annoying in the beginning. But after that part where she wants to quit her job and Nobu wants to help I really didn't mind her..

Also I know how everyone hates Shouji and Sachiko so much but to me I really can't see any point of getting mad at them anymore. They hardly appear in the manga now and Shouji and Hachi already have officially said good-bye to each other in tears.

So.. umm.. well.. I dunno.. the paparazzi is annoying the hell outta me now though! stressed

3nodding I totally agree with you!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:58 pm
The bad thing is I voted not realizing that everyone was so far ahead of me. I just knew who Takumi was but because I can't get anything past Volume 4 of the manga (in all the stores I've been to), I have no idea how far ahead you guys are. I saw the movie to the end and was thrilled... but I had no idea the manga goes so much further. This thread needs a spoiler warning. sweatdrop  

MakanaVermillion

22darkangel22

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:45 pm
Yarru
Darkangel; See normally I like the a*****e evil characters...Like love them to death...but not Takumi stare

meh i like most characters that people tend to hate
everyones all like

AHH I HATE TAKUMI

and im like he's soo pretty n_n heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

Sorry for the small spoil about the second movie, but Takumi isn't an a** anymore at the end. He learned to be loyal since he noticed he truely loved Hachi.

Sadly, I don't read the manga. So, I don't really know much about the whole story. :[

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

22darkangel22

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:02 pm
surprised where did you see the second movie

and did it have subs? <3  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items