OFFICIAL 'HELLO, I'M NEW' THREAD. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redtail2
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:34 am
i figured we kinda need one. and i'm bored. and i'm a mod. so i can. so here it is:
Hello, i'm redtail.
i'm nearly 27 eek i'm married eek and i live in a crappy little city in upstate NY called Oneonta.
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/redtail200  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:15 am
Well, I'm not new, but I might as well introduce myself.
I'm FlamingChihuahua, I'm 11, I'm single (& lovin' it), and I live in a city pretty close to Chicago.
No myspace, still cautious from the IP tracking rumor.
Hobbies: gaia. moviemaking with friends, music.
I sing, play flute, and play guitar (that was in order from most proficient to least).
Well, nice idea red.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:02 am
Hi I'm Cloud and your not. Hahahaha!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:51 pm
i'm anna ^^

i just turned 17 on friday the 13th (i was born on a friday too sweatdrop )

anyhoo, i play the french horn and piano....um i like anime and fiction and my hair is super long!! i have a pretty random taste in music, including alien ant farm, the academy is...., acceptance, placebo, 30 seconds to mars, some country songs, and lots of other random things!!!!!!!! oh, and i also kinda have ocd....and i'm obsessed with the powers of two....(2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, etc) whee  

dark_water_priestess

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:57 am
I'm not new (Obviously, I created this guild XDD) But I shall share a bit about myself wth the sexy people of this guild.

I'm [.Julie Booly.] From that you can most likely guess my real name. I just turned 15 on December 1st. I am recently single. I am in high school O: My favourite subject is Drama because I love to act like a retard in front of a lot of people XDD. I am an only child WOOT! My parents have been divorced since I was 6. I live in a big, annoying city called Toronto, which is in Ontario Canada if you didn't already know. My favourite colour is orange. I have 2 cats and a dog. The cats are named Houdini and Chleo (Which you can see in my profile) and my dogs name is Oatmeal (Which will be added to my profile). And if you would like to know more about me or if you would like a new friend (Likes getting new friends XDD) then PM me or email me at kagomerules_86@hotmail.com. I also have a website if you would like to check it out, it's www.julie-booly-luvsu.piczo.com

Have a sexy Day!

User Image

[.Julie Booly.]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:59 pm
Hello all my name is Sara but most call me ziddle,I'm 15 years old and I live in Bunkie Louisiana...which might I add is quite boring.
I go to high school...I dont have many friends because they all go to a diffrent high school.I would really like to go to Lasas which is where they go, and hope to soon get in. ANYWAY I loveee trance and industrial...some black and GRIND!!!!!! music is very big in my life.

if you wanna know more or talk my yahoo is umyeaziddle! biggrin D

heart heart
Sara aka Ziddle.  

Ziddlebox

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RockerSince1992

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:23 pm
Wasup everybody im new here
Yall can call me Dan.
Hobbies: My Martial art (Hung Gar), Drawing, Reading, Debateing Politics and REligion, And sleeping smile
Ughhhhh... ive been an Atheist for about 4 years... im 14 now (just turned)
im glad i was accepted...
sooo wasup every1?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:39 pm
hey everyone i'm new and totally broke! but that's ok. thanks for accepting me into this guild.  

nitemarehippiegirl

CrazyCatExtreme

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:30 am
Hi I'm Gabrielle, but u can just call me Gaby, or CCE or Cat or wtv. I'm 18, I live in Canada, uh I'm in my second year of college which basically means I have a year left to decide what I want to do for the rest of my life. I got a beautiful 1 1/2 year old Australian Shepherd dog named Cowboy and an 8yr old cat Rascal. So anywho, I'm glad I got accepted cause all my friends are kinna religous and so I don't really fit in.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:32 am
Ok Hey I'm Midnight.
I'm 14 and live in California

Umm... stuff about me.. well I really like music, my puppy, and heh Green Day! mrgreen

Marukar

OSSDude

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:58 pm
Hey I'm OSSDude but my real name is *mumbles* hehe anyhoo I'm 21 and in university, gonna be an architect eventually. I live in Kamloops BC, Canada. I'm an avid music listener and a terrible musician, I'm obsessed with punk (real punk not sum 41 or any of that crap), metal, jazz, delta blues, and almost anything from the 60's. I've been an atheist all my life, though I study most religious texts and philosophies.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:49 am
Hey folks. I'm a strict Atheist who like long walks on the beach, dinner by candle light, and loves to listen to a woman's point of view. My turn ons are UFC matches, a good understanding of logic, and a hot body. My turn offs are modern dance, children, and theism...unless you are rediculously hot.  

Kharybuce

Newbie Noob

[Weird Al]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:31 am
Hello everyone! My name is Lauren, AKA [Weird Al] You can call me either, I don't care. I've only been an atheist for about a year, and I am turning 13 next monday! biggrin PM me if you want to be friends. This is a mule, so I might bring my other one here to... biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:44 am
rablhbalble.

That's my frustrated noise for the day.

I'm Rilian.

I'm a Math, Engineering and Physics person at Tarleton State University.  

Prince Rilian

Dark_lord_15

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:10 pm
[Weird Al]
Hello everyone! My name is Lauren, AKA [Weird Al] You can call me either, I don't care. I've only been an atheist for about a year, and I am turning 13 next monday! biggrin PM me if you want to be friends. This is a mule, so I might bring my other one here to... biggrin

Yeah, so this is the "other one" Sup?  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces