Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
I SWEAR the monkey ate the icecream.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who blames the imaginary kitchen monkey?
  ME!
  Someone in my family
  A friend
  No one I know
View Results

The Eternal Optimist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:35 pm

okay so maybe it was me....

i am a total ice cream addict, but I am replacing it with small servings of pudding which involves cooking.

I eat
-->WHEN I AM BORED!!
Which is often with ADD, but I have meds now and have realized if I cook I'm not hungry so I am cooking alot more...

Well my goal: 175 by the time I start at SUNY (July 31st, 200 cool
My SUPER long term goal 140lbs, oh my gosh it would be amazing...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay what did I eat today....
Pudding for breakfast (I was in a rush, it was there it was yummy and probobly 400 calories)
Some popcorn at the halloween thing...
A snapple and a box of animal crackers

Later I'll be having a sub and then at midnight!!!
ROCKY HORROR!!! the play....

EDIT: November 5, 2006
Websites I use...
David on a Diet
The Daily Plate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:52 pm
Hooray!
You can do it!  

Groovy Spleen
Crew

Aeren
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:07 am
I'm totally addicted to ice cream as well. I love Ben and Jerry's but its so horrible for you!

I eat pudding as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:41 pm
Aeren
I'm totally addicted to ice cream as well. I love Ben and Jerry's but its so horrible for you!

I eat pudding as well.

i don't even eat Ben and Jerry's it's just normal bryers or friendlys. But supposidly pudding is suppose to be better. I don't know... Bill Cosby is still alive right?

The Eternal Optimist

The Eternal Optimist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:56 pm

Saturday was so much FUN!! I saw The Rocky Horror Picture show!!! TaDA!! i was very good we danced we sang, i didn't drink soda (I <3 you water) and then we went and got one of my favorite foods, LOADED FRIES. They are god's gift to me. French fries (like potato skinand all fries), covered in cheese (chedder jack) and bacon (the fried extra crispy bacon). But I shared a plate with my sister and we didn't even finish (the thing is HUGE).

Day ONE of offically counting what I eats

Breakfast
Sausage Egg and Cheese English Muffin sandwich, whcih i didn't finish because 3/4 the way threw I bit into some crunchy a huge thing of egg shells!!!

Lunch
Water and a chicken finger footlong sub, mayo, BBQ sauce, cheese, onions, lettuce and sweet peppers. SOOO yummy. Again didn't finish, but this time because I was full.

Dinner
Probobly a sub from one of the local joints.

I think I shall start a REASONS I DIET; daily occurances that remind me why I am dieting (even if it's the wrong reasons)

The Australian science teacher I interviewed today for the school newspaper. He looks like Derek Shepard from Grey's Anatomy and strangely for days i have been calling him Professor McAussie. so woots for me. I wish I had the confidence to not be thinking, "He is going to be so surprised I am a fat chick when he comes in" when I was waiting for him in his office. It was humiliating just to think it, especially after we went down stairs and he is sweet and really cool.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:13 pm

Hello again my loves...

Last night
Sub, but I got rid of my double onions (oh how I love onion) and my sweet peppers! (mmm gosh). AndI think next time i'll go with half mayo (Currently I like 1.5 mayo) and no bacon (how can you not love bacon?).

Today!!

Breakfast
Donut with peanuts on it, not the healthiest thing in the world but protien and carbs (okay so they aren't complex) and the icing throws it off but it was simple and easy. + Medium Water

Lunch
Sausage personal pizza and I think I had pepsi. Oh yes and during computers I had a peanutbutter eyeball that diana made, mmm yummy.

Reasons I diet:
Morbidly Obese is 40+ on the BMI calculator.... I am like 49.5..... So I'll add getting below 40 to my short term goals.

Goals!!
Be able to see weight on the scale (330lbs)
Get to a 45 on the BMI (313 lbs)
Get below 300 (Land mark)
Get to 40 oon the BMI (280 lbs)
Get Below 250 (About a 35 on the BMI) (Land Mark)
Get to a 33 on the BMI (230 lbs)
Get to a 30 on the BMI (210 lbs)
Get below 200 lbs! (Land Mark)
get t a 25 on the BMI (175 lbs) MY Super awesome goal weight!!

Beyond that is all icing on the cake (so to speak)

I was watching Biggest Loser from last week the other night and they rewarded themselves for working so hard with food... I was thinking to myself WHAT?? Food shouldn't be a reward for working hard or reaching a goal. There are other rewards, so instead of thinking "oh well I ate hardly anything today i will reward myself with ice cream" I shall have to think of other rewards.

Like when I wanted a dvd player I earned points, so I need a prize to work for. Like a point for every pound, five points for every goal and 10 points for every landmark. I don't know but I'll think of something.

The Eternal Optimist

The Eternal Optimist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:32 am

Revamped Goals

Yep I like goals so I have many!!

345 – November 1st
335 - December 1st
Be able to see weight on the scale (330lbs)
325 - January 1st 2007
315 - February 1st
45 on the BMI (313 lbs)
305 - March 1st
300 lbs. (Land mark)
295 - April 1st
294 lbs - 1/4 the way there
285 - May 1st
40 on the BMI (280 lbs)
-My 19th Birthday-
275 - June 1st
265 - July 1st
255 - August 1st
250 lbs. (About a 35 on the BMI) (Land Mark)
245 - September 1st
243 Lbs - HALF WAY THERE!
235 - October 1st
33 on the BMI (230 lbs)
225 - November 1st
215 - December 1st
30 on the BMI (210 lbs)
205 - January 1st 2008
200 lbs! (Land Mark)
195 - February 1st
192 lbs. - 3/4 the way there
185 - March 1st
175 - April 1st
25 on the BMI (175 lbs) MY Super Awesome Goal weight!!
165 - May 1st
160 - Twenty Pounds AWAY!
-My 20th Birthday-
155 - June 1st
150 - Ten Pounds AWAY
145 - July 1st
141 - ONE POUND AWAY!
140 - August 1st

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:51 pm

Serendipity, My weight loss goal matches perfectly with my leaving for secondary college.

Yesterday (Happy Halloween)
We got 10 trick or treaters... so much chocolate around the house!!

Dinner
3 - Mrs. T's Pierogies Potato & Cheddar Pierogies
1 - Hershey's Take 5 candy bar - Peanut Butter flavor
The candy my dad was giving out to trick or treaters....

Today
Took the elevator once!

Breakfast
Eggo Waffles with Peanut Butter and Chocolate Milk

Lunch
Cheese Sandwich (My dad ate all my wheat bread!!! so I had to use white) and one slice of cheese because I was in a hurry

Snack
Hershey's Take 5 candy bar - Peanut Butter flavor

Excersise (She did what?!)
Yep I walked with my mom and my dog for about 30 minutes, which accourding to Daily Plate burned 344 calories.

Dinner
Probobly Perogies again and for desert I'll probobly be cooking up so Jello Pudding (mmmm pudding)

We shall see my restrant 1,050 for today (I love Daily Plate) would be AMAZING!! not including the 355 I burned off on walking to the corner and back (I'm on a huge block). And I might go do an excersise video... You never know....

ps. Reasons I Diet
It's more a reasons I excersise, my mom and I actually (wait for it) TALKED!!

The Eternal Optimist

The Eternal Optimist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:18 pm

Okay I had the most awesomeist day, even though it was KILLER long.

yesterday
I didn't stick with just the perogies I had two (urg) tuna sandwiches, with tons of celery (mmm).

TODAY!

Breakfast
A Tuna fish sandwich, (bad mistake)
A pint of Bryne chocolate milk (low fat)

Lunch
Water in a medium fountain cup
SALAD BAR!!
So awesome I had salade with lettuce, micro salade, spinach (when it's un cooked it's amazing), brocolli, rasberry dressing and light italian dressing (on either side not mixed), Cantalope, grapes, and orange on the side. MMMMMM

-leafy greens
-Orange veggies and fruits

Dinner

I had to do a buffet thing while at this big business party so I did VERY well.
Two slices of pork loin
2 1/2 russet potatoes (the little red kind) cut into quarters and roated in herbs (Rosemary YUM!)
And (the bane of my exsistence) ice cream bar!!!
Vanilla ice cream (one scoop) with hot fudge, nuts, chocolate sprinkles and a little whipped cream.

I did SOOOO well. And I found a reason I diet late tonight, and early this morning

MEN! Men are so the reason I diet.
1) The cute art student from the student union witht he long shaggy hair
2) The short hot topic gothic punk guy witht he goatee
3) Jared, president of my Earth Club and sex god since he shaved his head

I want the confidence to think, I could get that if I wanted. And to be able to go anywhere and feel amazing!!

everyone watch the biggest loser it's inspiring.

OH YES!!!
My dad brought me home a border bowl and I didn't eat it like the mexican food hungry henia I am. I gave it to him, who without a thank you gobbled it down. I will reach my goal!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:06 am
Hooraaaaay!
n_n

You can do it!!!  

Groovy Spleen
Crew

The Eternal Optimist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:09 pm

Today

Urg today was a mixture...

Breakfast
A Donut

Lunch

Didn't eat (I wasn't hungry till 3 o'clock and then I cooked

Dinner
Oh my god I failed. I am SOOOOO full. I made a betty crocker meal it's SUPPOSE to feed 4 -6, I ate 3/4ths of it. At the started with 1/4 and then slowly ate more and more... and I had a bowl of Ice cream. urg....

Reasons I Diet

So i don't end up like that girl walking into the college as I sat on the bus to go home. she was chubby (probobly weighing less than me, gosh darn) huge butt, huge over hanging stomach that made her chest look flat.

And because I hate this feeling of being so full!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:11 pm
Groovy Spleen
Hooraaaaay!
n_n

You can do it!!!

Awww, do you know I suddenly love you?

The Eternal Optimist

Groovy Spleen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:15 pm
The Eternal Optimist
Groovy Spleen
Hooraaaaay!
n_n

You can do it!!!

Whee!

Don't worry if you mess up. Sometimes I miss a meal and then pig out too.
I used to be the master of eating whole medium pizzas.
Pizza is the bane of my existance.
X_X. But just let it go as a mistake, and eat healthy on your next meal n_n
Whee!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:01 am
Groovy Spleen
The Eternal Optimist
Groovy Spleen
Hooraaaaay!
n_n

You can do it!!!

Whee!

Don't worry if you mess up. Sometimes I miss a meal and then pig out too.
I used to be the master of eating whole medium pizzas.
Pizza is the bane of my existance.
X_X. But just let it go as a mistake, and eat healthy on your next meal n_n
Whee!

I'm about to go out shopping with my mom and brother so i am preparing what to get if we go to a fast food place.... Sad but true. It's like an emergency research center razz

The Eternal Optimist

The Eternal Optimist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:10 am

I was talking to my personal nerd yesterday (<3 Brian) and I was saying how I felt like a failure because I got a 83 on my business test and how I had 2314 calories. And he goes 'judging your day by what you ate is the first sign of annorexia" now I DON'T have annorexia a truelly horrible and painful diseasethat kills something like.. 30% of it's victums (no lie!). But I was like, you're RIGHT! I judge my day by what i did... so it still sucked due to the test but he was cuddly and nice so i was happy again.

Today
I measured how many ozs of water one of my house glasses has, saving room for ice. 5.3 glasses a day I'll pack my 1 litre water bottle when we go out just to be safe. (1 litre is just over 33 oz. and replaces 2.8 of my home glasses)

I also measured out 1/2 cup ice cream (normal serving size) DUDE!! so small... ice cream I miss you. and then i ate it. razz It was chocolate panda paws people come on!! And it was serving size so only 190 calories. (only??)

Breakfast
4 perogies - 253 calories
ice cream - 190 calories
1 house glass of water (12 oz.)

I think that's an okay breakfast, carbs... proteinish...

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff