Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[OTP, anyone?] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a favorite yaoi coupling to share with us?
  Of course!
  NO, mine!!
  I love ALL yaoi pairings!
View Results

DemonAlchem1st

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:39 pm
Alright, this question has probably been posed before, but I'm not sure where the other threads are if that's the case. So, everyone... Who are your OTP, or "One true Pairing", and why? The pairing that COMPLETES your soul and yaoi as you know it- the yaoi couple or slash couple that makes your heart explode whenever you see them do something cute or sexual, or even when they simply stand next to eachother? The choices are infinite... They can be from anywhere. Two different shows, worlds, species, your gay neighbors, hell if I care XD Have fun... rant as much as you want...
and choose carefully!! <333

(Just don't flame another Gaian's obsession!)

---

My OTP: is DEFINATELY KuroganeXFai from Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle, by CLAMP (read it, now!). It's all over my lovely sig. XD I liked them before I even liked yaoi or shounen ai. When they said just one word to eachother, I was like... "What is this strange feeling that makes me want to see them touch eachother? I giggled at the 'you get to sleep in my room' line!". Now I just totally freak out if I even see them somewhere even remotely near eachother, and if your a fan and have read the current chapters, you've probably realized the extremely suggestive recent chapters have made my day. I would beat myself with a stick if Clamp told me to do so, if only it was for Kurogane and Fai to be together. There relationship is just SO BEAUTIFUL and complex, and it developes even more than the het couple's relationship XD
*combusts*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:01 pm
xd i luv ur explanation. i also love kuroxfai, its that whole love-hate relationship. it makes me want to squeal real bad!! whee hmm...some others i like are royxed. roy has all this angst built inside him, and he always picks on ed, so its like "u know you just wanna shag him!" kinda thing. shinjixkaworu from NGE is also a great pick: they are actually both pretty soft spoken, but i think kaworu is total uke. its a sad "we can never be together" type of relationship, and when i saw it in the anime, i was like O_O!! but now im like :3!! i will edit more when i get back....and when i think of more....
EDIT: mugenxjin!!!! omg tis teh smexyshmex i luv the pics in the posting forum. heart its such a violent love. very intense. wink

angelBmine

retice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:19 pm
(Lol I like your KuroxFai explanation! I'm a fan of that pairing too!)

My OTP is Elricest from Fullmetal Alchemist, actually -- it's sort of a touchy subject to some people, even here, so I wont go on and on about it, but I love this pairing to death. The reason is because Edward and Alphonse have this relationship, romantic or not, that is so strong and close that someone who sits down and watches ten minutes of them interacting can't help but notice it. I can't fathom the idea that Edward and Alphonse go on to lead two seperate lives after the movie. It isn't possible. That's just my opinion. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:28 pm
For now?

Neon Genesis Evangelion. Kaworu/Shinji.

Because "It means 'I love you.'" and "I loved him." ARE NOT AMBIGUOUS.  

Skizzors
Crew

Kiwee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:57 pm
My OTP changes very frequently, but I've been stuck on AkuRoku for a while now. They're just so cute together! "He was the only one who made me feel like I have a heart" (or something to that effect). And they have that whole depending on each other thing, and I'll stop now so that I don't do too many spoilers. But AkuRoku is just so cute! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:57 am
I'm not sure I have one. I mean, I have OTP-ish feelings for certain pairings from each of my favorite anime, but does having an "OTP" for each series kind of kill the meaning of the term OTP? Just wondering.
Anyway, if I had to choose just one pairing, it would have to be Tasuki/Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi. Sure, it's a fanon pairing, but there are so many cute moments between them! Then, when the events of Episode 33 occur (I'm not saying, because it is a MAJOR spoiler), we see Tasuki cry for the first time OVER NURIKO. It is this factor alone that makes me cry while watching Episode 33 nowadays.  

Lum Cheng

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:47 am
HikaruxKaoru from Ouran high school host club *____*;
I can't get enough of them getting all lovey dovey, and yes, my squeals almost drowns the ones of their fanclub, whenever they do something *___*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:16 am
I don't know if anyone has ever read the manga Yellow but Gou and Taki are totally my OTP. The story is so captivating you just can't put the bloody mangas down. I read them frequently (theres only 4). It starts out by one being straight(Taki) and the other gay(Gou) and Gou is always making advances on Taki and getting shot down but eventually Taki realizes hes in lvoe with Gou. Lots of action and angst. Totally great pairing!  

DemonAkasha

Velorius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:54 pm
With out a doubth mine is Heero and Duo. Gundam Wing was the first anime I ever saw and got me interested in anime to begi with, and while looking up stuff about teh series I stumbled upon a slash fan site and hence I was introduced to yaoi. Were it not for Gundam Wing I wouldn't even know about anime never mind yaoi.
I still remember I was so niave at the time I thought the picture was of them wrestling or fighting... it took a minute or two for me to realise they were naked. It was actually looking at those pictures that made me reapraise certain beliefs I had and made me realise I was actually bi.

And for that reason I will always love Gundam Wing and especially Heero and Duo  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:08 pm
:0 Gawd this is kinda hard. My OTP had to be a tie between AkuRoku and SoraRiku. I could never choose because I love them both too much.
I love them both, because it's such true love, andI feel for them.
Axel loved Roxas, but couldn't have him, and Roxas was taken from him....Sora and Riku fought the deepest darkness for each other...
-Le dramatic sigh-
>> I also have a theory that Axel is Riku's nobody, which would basicly make AkuRoku the nobody OTP of Sora and Riku.

:3 AkuRokuSoraRiku <3 my OTP.  

Dr_Kael

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:10 pm
I would definately have to agree with Fai/Kuro, as it is an OTP of mine, its such an intruiging relationship, especially at the moment, and i cannot wait to see where CLAMP take it from here.
Kaworu/Shinji has always been my OTP and probably always will be. Its just heartreaking. I know its not real, but i can't even begin to imagine what its like so lose somebody like important like that!

There are plenty other OTP's i have, namely Sanzo/Goku from Saiyuki, and Youji/Natsuo from Loveless.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:44 pm
Oh wow, I find it awesome that you guys like all the pairings I like, it's neat to feed off other peoples obsessions XD! and I know lots of people who have OTPs for every series, it actually makes sense- that's your one true pairing for that series~!
I'm glad there are so many Kurofai shippers, because they really are amazing :3 I LOVE the Hitachiin twins too, kudos to Graceful crisis~! Also, kudos to the Shinji/Kaoru lovers, I was so surprised when Eva introduced some shounen ai lovin' into the series! O.o It made me sooo happy! Since the series was such a girls and het parade, y'know? I'm also a huge fan of Elricest and Roy/ed. You're so right, Retice, I adore Ed and Al's relationship- It doesn't matter to me whether it's romantic or not, they love eachother so much they'd die for eachother. It makes me melt inside. ^///^
Akuroku and Soriku are really sweet. I'm not sure which I like more out of the two. Axel was my favorite character in KH2, so I'd be biased if I said AkuRoku. x3 Ooo, Mugen/Jin!! Come on, Jin has to be bisexual. He's already been hit on by a man, and he's so pretty. Gods I love that show. <3 Nuriko/Tasuki, yaaay, another fan of them!! Episode 33, oh my god ;_; For the first time too, that was a surprise. Take that, Miaka!! >3 and Yellow, huh? I've heard of how good it is, but I've never read it! Guess I'll have to now. It does sound great. ^^ Sanzo/Goku is a great pairing, they're hillarious, and gotta love Loveless couples. Those male zero are crazy, aren't they? :B
and last but not least, the famous Heero/Duo. Gundam Wing is so fondled by shounen ai fangirls I'm surprised there are even pictures of Relena left on the internet O.O;; Ha, yay for the gundam boys!
Now excuse me while I try to catch my breath ^^;...

DemonAlchem1st

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:00 pm
Heh, I can't limit myself to the one OTP. I tend to have a different one per series... along with some OT3s. I have a Naruto OTP (ItaSasu), a Saiyuki OTP (SanzoGoku), a Gundam Wing OT3 (3x4x5), etc. I don't want to list them all right now because it would take a very, very long time, and I'm lazy.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:39 pm
As for Kurogane and Fai from Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle... I've seen fanart of them before. <3

I've been wanting to read TBC for a while now.

Anyway. My current OTP.. mm. I think it'd have to be KioxSoubi from Loveless. I really love this pairing. ...but I honestly have no idea what made me like it so much. They're just so cute together.

But since it's a slash pairing, the only way to get any of it is from fanfiction, fanart, etc, and that makes me sad. D'=

I get all mushy every time I see/read something with them paired in it. I think what attracts me most to this pairing is Kio's blatant obsession with affections for and dedication to Soubi, even though Soubi rejects his advances every time. Poor Kio tries so hard, and he really deserves some lovin'.

pandearing

Shy Inquisitor

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:00 am
DemonAlchemist
I LOVE the Hitachiin twins too, kudos to Graceful crisis~!

Hitachiincest is like.. teh best xd
I'd comment your profile but I think it's friends only ^^;;
But I love your multimedia xd I've actually.. watched that.. play where the song is from.. gonk It was scary.. xd

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff