Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

openwindow

250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:49 pm
Here's the official site--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And here's a the .hack//GU Trailer.

And Haseo's blog  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:44 pm
This pertains to only a certain anime.
Not allowed.
Post this somewhere more appropriate.
Like... Television Anime.
PLUS. You have a poll.
Also not allowed.
This is your only warning.
[[LOCKED]]

-The Black Ranger

Viva la Courtney
Crew

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:51 pm
Cami; I decided to make an individual anime subforum, so I'm going to go ahead and move this topic there. :3

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. :]

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:18 am
i realli like the GU series its better then the rest of the series  

rahx3phon

palindrome88

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:28 pm
nexiz_raven
i realli like the GU series its better then the rest of the series

Seriously. It needs more Silabus, though. I love that kid. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:16 pm
I tried to read the first volume of the manga. I couldn't catch on to it. Too boring. Not enought action and blood. sad

ABERZ0MBIE

Ladensparrow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:14 pm
I played the game (which takes place after roots) before I decided to watch it. First impression: I wish in the english version they had the same voice actor for Haseo, and Haseo is really shy in roots when compared to the game. I lost interest because the pace of the show is like .hack//sign and I'm not quite in to mood to sit through deep conversations at the moment. But as soon as I mellow out again, this is the first show I'm going to watch.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:05 pm
I love .hack//G.U it so increidibly awsome. I like the more variaty of classes they have in the new version of the World(,and the weapones are sweet xd ) aspecially the Adept Rogue(even more sweetness). But i wish they'll make a game which you could create your own characterer and even play with other gamers that well be so awsomely sweet xd  

shippogir

Darth_Magus1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:24 am
I'm at level 150, after just beating Sasaki in the tournament. Now I have to go look for Yata, I think another Avatar battle's next....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:44 pm
... G.U. is the game. Roots is the anime. Please don't mix them up. *sigh*  

RisikaFox

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Signature Look 250

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:42 pm
What happens in the anime of .hack?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:53 pm
The game was fracking amazing great plot lines and good game length. The anime I have only watched the first two disc but so far they are pretty good.

For those that don't really know what is going on here is the story of the anime:

The anime follows a player of the MMORPG (Ma** Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) game "The World:R.E. 2" as he learns about this new world and look for a phantom player that goes by the screen name "Tri-Edge"

The game:

The game picks up eights months after Haseo joins "The World: R.E.2" tragedy has befallen his friends and is now on the hunt for the phantom PKer (Player Killer "Tri-Edge" and he is getting ever so closer to his destination. Soon after his meet with "Tri-Edge" he learns that his PC has a special data glitch buried within it called an "Avatar". Haseo must learn to release his avatar and control it and must also defeat "Tri-Edge" in order to save his friends and all the other players in "The World".

The game is really amazing due mostly in part to it's suedo-interactive "desktop" where you can change the background picture, background music also you get to check out the game news page, forums, and mail. Without this part of the game you could've just called if Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy  

otakumadness

otakumadness

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:55 pm
oh yeah the thing I forgot to mention is that the anime is the filler for the eight months that the game skips over. So the anime won't be a diverted storyline but will actually be the how Haseo got to be the way he was at the begining of the game.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:26 pm
I tried watching Roots but I really didn't like it. But now that I've found out that....

POSSIBLE SPOILERS....perhaps?

the player of Haseo is the same person who was the Player Killer Sora in the .hack//SIGN anime series! I never knew that (perhaps I'm just behind in the .hack news...) but the irony is hilarious. So I'm gonna give it another try xd  

Zalantra

Pseudomyxoma Peritonei

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:14 pm

My knowledge of this series only pertains to the first game, but I loved that game. Then my dog ate half the disc. ;(

Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff