Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
So... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darin Rosewood

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:35 pm
You think this site is full of fluff or not? It claims to be about Wicca and other neopagan religions. What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:47 pm
Darin Rosewood
You think this site is full of fluff or not? It claims to be about Wicca and other neopagan religions. What do you guys think?
Umm...I don't see a link...  

Dulliath

Darin Rosewood

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:58 pm
Dulliath
Darin Rosewood
Umm...I don't see a link...
Ack, gomen, one second. Edited.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:05 pm
Darin Rosewood

*reads*
*sees Christian Wicca*
*closes*
Seriously though, it is highly likely this site is fluffy.

I will now proceede to join, and raise hell inform them of their misinformation  

PhantomPhoenix0

PhantomPhoenix0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:11 pm
Ok, I joined and took a look at some posts. Number 3 on the reccomended reading list:
-To Ride a Silver Broomstick (Ravenwolf)

*files away in the fluffy folder*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:21 pm
PhantomPhoenix0
Ok, I joined and took a look at some posts. Number 3 on the reccomended reading list:

Noticed that myself. It said that the book is mostly full of fluff, but has a bit of good info. Personally, I think that particular mod is a Fluffy. ^_^  

Darin Rosewood

Eshmasesh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:27 pm
PhantomPhoenix0

Ugh.
I made an account so I could reply to someone who said that there is a Goddess in Christianity, and her name is Mary ( rolleyes ). And it keeps saying I can't respond to that topic. I can't respond anywhere. "?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:38 pm
Eshmasesh
PhantomPhoenix0

Ugh.
I made an account so I could reply to someone who said that there is a Goddess in Christianity, and her name is Mary ( rolleyes ). And it keeps saying I can't respond to that topic. I can't respond anywhere. "?"
Umm, there are a couple of boards that only certain member groups can post in. Also, did you activate your account? XD  

Darin Rosewood

Eshmasesh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:46 pm
Darin Rosewood
Eshmasesh
PhantomPhoenix0

Ugh.
Umm, there are a couple of boards that only certain member groups can post in. Also, did you activate your account? XD
I got the email, I clicked the link, that's not enough?!?! scream
What do I have ta do?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:35 pm
An individual who shares my name (sadly) suggested that the poster of this topic read Celtic Myth and Magick by Edain McCoy to learn about Celtic Shamanism. lol.

Definitly fluffy, very fluffy.

Edit: It would seem that some of the people at these forums know what they are talking about... I think. But I do not have the knowledge to know if they are bullshit or not. *shrug* Regardless that place is in need of some serious defluffing.  

VisasMarr

Dulliath

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:30 am
To be fair, anyone looking through the guilds on Gaia would find mostly fluff (this guild excepted, of course). That doesn't mean that there is no reason to blow Gaia's guilds off altogether. Otherwise, would most of us be here? Are there any non-fluffy forums there?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:11 am
Dulliath
To be fair, anyone looking through the guilds on Gaia would find mostly fluff (this guild excepted, of course). That doesn't mean that there is no reason to blow Gaia's guilds off altogether. Otherwise, would most of us be here? Are there any non-fluffy forums there?
Forget what I just posted. Any place where "Traditional Wicca" includes the following paragraph is one that even I (fluffbrain) would consider fluffy.

An introduction to Traditional Wicca
There are specific Wiccan beliefs and traditions, including worship of an equal and mated Goddess and God who take many forms and have many Names. The Wiccan Goddess and God are linked to nature, ordinary love and children - Wicca is very life affirming in flavor.

Dulliath

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:20 am
It's about as fluffy as cotton candy.

And being made of witches- will melt in water.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:31 am
TeaDidikai

You know, I've never had fluffy cotton candy? It's always been oddly firm. XD  

Darin Rosewood

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:55 am
Darin Rosewood
TeaDidikai

You know, I've never had fluffy cotton candy? It's always been oddly firm. XD

Dude, ti needs to be fresh. Like if you go to a fair, make sure they give you a fresh one, not one that can cut your teeth if you are not careful.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff