Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have a lovely day^^
  and a new poll ^^
View Results

original karbear

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:06 pm
    What would you think if Gaia came out with certain eye expressions for the avatar?

examples: eyes closed, eyes half open, eyes REALLY wide open

They succeeded with the mouths, what would you think of the eyes? Whole facial expressions would be hard to do, since it involves the eyebrows [which are all very different with each hairstyle], but you could do so much with just a few different eye and mouth expressions.

Go on, discuss already!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:09 pm
I think they should make it so your character can gasp, and put their hand over mouth!!  

Astro_Ferret

Arielace

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:40 pm
original karbear
    What would you think if Gaia came out with certain eye expressions for the avatar?

They succeeded with the mouths, what would you think of the eyes? Whole facial expressions would be hard to do, since it involves the eyebrows [which are all very different with each hairstyle], but you could do so much with just a few different eye and mouth expressions.

Go on, discuss already!

cool! they should come out with face expressions too. not change the hole face or anything, just for whenever you post something, you can make some certain face expression to fit your message mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:57 pm
Hmm~ well, of course I'd like it if our eyes could be more expressive, because it would look better with the mouths.
Right now it looks like we've got a forehead full of botox. PX

I'd love to be able to choose eyebrows in general. There are some haristyles that I like, but won't get because the eyebrows are horrible. XP

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

PoweredPlantgs

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:43 pm
I tihnk that'd be pretty sweet myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:24 am
sdrawkcab
Hmm~ well, of course I'd like it if our eyes could be more expressive, because it would look better with the mouths.
Right now it looks like we've got a forehead full of botox. PX

I'd love to be able to choose eyebrows in general. There are some haristyles that I like, but won't get because the eyebrows are horrible. XP

>.< hehe botox..

yes i've had the same problem with certain hairstyles as well, i just figured it would be a lot of work and time designing the different eyebrows, and having to either make options for the different positions and colors and whatnot.

we'll see what happens though!

@Arielace: that would also be fun, but a lot of work for the designers. and what if you're someone like me who tends to post multiple messages at the same time in different areas? do you think that the avi could have two different expressions at once?

@XxCutxUpxAngelxX: that could be very fun!!! i'd really enjoy being able to put my avi's hand over her mouth!!

original karbear

Disruptive

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:08 pm
That would be pretty.. "G"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:10 pm
Sweet jesus yes!  

Gundam Warehouse 2

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:28 pm
A whole facial expression sounds like hard work but it would be very cool to have.

It'd be a big thumbs up XD
But even though... I also with they would bring purple eyes back ;-;
I miss my purple eyes!
Its not the same!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:12 pm
Wow. that would be a neat idea. Thinking about it...it would be the next step, no? I mean you got hand positions, then body positions, mouth...eyes would be logical.

I have some fun with the mouths so being able to match it with the eyes would be great. Maybe we should pitch it to the higher ups, unless its already been done, in that case never mind.

As far as matching it with the eyebrows and the whole expressions...I could settle for now. If they ever came up with the whole expression tho...that would be top notch.  

Blaiz

BlackRoseDahlia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:50 am
Gaia needs a lot or work but it has come a very long way...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:42 pm
~~~

~sounds pretty good~

~~~

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Comes Too Soon

Newbie Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:29 am
gold...gwee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:03 pm
original karbear

Go on, discuss already!

Cool. 4laugh  

Arielace

Satyros

Benevolent Loiterer

12,875 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:35 pm
That would be really nice..I keep thinking my char has too perky eyes considering what I've got planned for her.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff