Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
My friend is so rich ToT; Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iBev

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:06 pm
I was, as usual, on GMS helping my friend transfer stuff from his main to his selling mule, and afterwords he showed me all the money he had. He finds so much gonk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And, he wont even give me anything crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:56 pm
OMG. stressed And I thought 30 mil was alot.  

UltimaSmaj

phillipo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:39 pm
Take the 4 off, and that's how much I have. gonk

I'm poor for my level though, even for my class. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:17 pm
Think about how much his equips maybe if he scrolled those well? That could be 100 mil more there.  

Syn_Beloved
Vice Captain

Tatsu-ya

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ilibs pl0x

D:

What level is your friend?

And what class?

And how do they get so much money

><

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:17 pm
Dude.  

Lillian Ashe

Syn_Beloved
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:06 pm
Probably playing the market or maybe he is a Priest/DK training at the Grims all the time. Save alot of money and can make some decent mesos there.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:41 pm
Syn_Beloved
Probably playing the market or maybe he is a Priest/DK training at the Grims all the time. Save alot of money and can make some decent mesos there.
Probably he is like you have tons of money. I hope one day I can get that much money.  

Tobi-Sama

iBev

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:16 am
hes lv 96 (i think) WK and i think he trains at pirates? i dunno, he finds TONNES of stuff tho @_o
o yea he said he's probably the only person on bera to have full dark lvl 90 set for warriors rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:48 am
beveee
hes lv 96 (i think) WK and i think he trains at pirates? i dunno, he finds TONNES of stuff tho @_o
o yea he said he's probably the only person on bera to have full dark lvl 90 set for warriors rolleyes
You mean dark comodore? Nah he is not alone. I had a full set of that too but I am using a dex scrolled overall. I only use that shitty stuff everytime I go to FM just for show off.XD Well if he is a wk then he sure can train at dual pirates without spending too much pot. He might always get steely and that lvl 80 dagger, thats why he got that so many amout of money.  

Tobi-Sama

Celira

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:25 pm
eek  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:25 am
toffer
beveee
You mean dark comodore? Nah he is not alone. I had a full set of that too but I am using a dex scrolled overall. I only use that shitty stuff everytime I go to FM just for show off.XD Well if he is a wk then he sure can train at dual pirates without spending too much pot. He might always get steely and that lvl 80 dagger, thats why he got that so many amout of money.

hes already found at least 2 steelies, and god knows how many other lv 90 ~ 100 things ive had to transfer for him. You mean the full set? overall, helmet, gloves and shoes? I'll have to tell him that mrgreen Of course it was quite a while ago he got them. -searches him up on the rankings- He's only level 95, my bad gonk  

iBev

Tobi-Sama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:43 pm
He cannot have lvl 100 equips...unless he boughts it..Anyway Im lvl 36...now..14 lvls to go before I can go party with my friends at Zombies..As they promise me..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:43 am
Woah........ eek  

Fintastic

Douix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:02 pm

wow.

Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games