Zombie Powder
  Ultra Unholy Hearted Macine [SS]
  Rune Master Urara [SS]
  Bad Shield United [SS]
View Results

Seliece

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:36 pm
My new addiction *O*

The manga is getting so awesome right now; eh, the anime's picked up slightly over it's filler slump, but it still can't hold a torch to the manga. heart

SPOILER HERE!

The arrancar are so intriguing; especially the espada! heart ZOMG, ULQUI! Haha, emo-boy with the black streaks down his eye. xd

Il Forte Grantz is like Ukitake's evil twin. o_o But he's just as pretty, so I love him too ^^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:11 am
Like is said in Death Note, this manga is overrated i think. Im still bored...  

[ Mod ] James

Dang it its Emme

Ruthless Borg

9,350 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:29 pm
I just Finished Volume 10 of Bleach a while ago and I think it is a amazing manga. I am also watching it on anime and I have to say it pretty good at following the plot sorta  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:05 pm
I've yet to read the manga but I do know the anime. But this is about manga so I won't say more than that. ^__^  

Excited_Calm

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alucard_and_Chi_forever

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:54 pm
Personally I don't see how anyone can find any manga "overated" considering that manga of all kinds has a large fan base, and a lot of people refuse to even pic up a volume of Bleach or Death Note. But that's just for that comment. In anycase, I think Bleach is a very good manga, well drawn and it has a very good story.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:09 am
I agree with Alucard_and_Chi_forever. ^^ That and there's the fact that without the manga, there'd have BEEN no anime ^^ (plus with small details in the begginings like the Grand Fisher arc differences ...... The manga has so many more differences vital to the story line. Like Isshin being present that first night where Ichigo met Rukia... or little seemingly unimportant things that suddenly spring out later to be major ^^ Just Tite Kubo's way it's seeming... then he does something to completely upturn your assumptions of him. SO nothing is realy certain. What seems to be possible ends up not, and last minute he'll take charecters and completely flip them on you (Byakuya, and Aizen ... Kon too to a small extent from those first few ch. with him) or he'll go exactly as you think he will... when you have come to be expecting the role reversals ^^ There's just no reading it and that's what i like.  

Miranko

dessertdesiert

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:41 pm
I have read the first couple of mangas.. but I haven't read the whole series sounds awesome though...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:52 pm
You want to talk overrated? Naruto. XP

But...like he said before, almost every manga has a large fanbase....^^;

Seliece

Uryu_002

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:01 am
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:39 pm
Seliece

Naruto? overrated? Believe it!  

Anime Alice

illofdeath

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:51 pm
first i saw bleach i didn't like it but then cartoonnetwork had like a marathon thing and i was bored so i had 2 watch it with my bros and then i started 2 like it cuz it's funny mostly i like the funny part not the whole plot thing mrgreen it's getting very interesting i'm only like in ep 16 blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:07 pm
(eye twiches) I hate the phrase "believe it", it drives me nuts!!!! anyways, i like bleach (except one of the seasons is kind of annoying, but I'm not going to spoil it). but i kind of watch it for the bishies sweatdrop  

tenshinokage

~Necro-chan~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:39 pm
I like it more when it wasn't so popular. I stoped watching it when I found it in a store. It pissed me off. Like naruto I hate it now too. But I still read the manga. <_> Just because I got so far in it I need to finish it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:29 am
Bleach is one of my favorites  

CoolCodester

amigo bear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:41 pm
Anime Alice
Seliece

Naruto? overrated? Believe it!

HOW. DARE ..YOU scream
NARUTO is not overrated scream