Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do u love?
  Trapnest
  Blast
View Results

srita_osa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:36 pm
Who do you like best??? I prefer Blast... Cause I prefer Nana than Reira...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:54 pm
I like Blast better because I perfer fast and hard real punk music. And also I'm assuming that Blast sounds like the Sex Pistols, who I am a fan of.  

angelinbeans
Vice Captain

[ .Lolita in Pink. ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:25 pm
Blast, their sound and look is better than Trapnest. Plus Nobu, shin, Yasu, and Nana are so much hotter than Naoki, Re, Reira and Takumi['cept he is PRETTY hot; ha ha].

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:08 pm
I like Trapnest's music more in the Anime
Blast's more in the movie
And the Appearance of Blast so much more in everything

BLAST WINS -Misatospasms- :D heart

Anti-Ling

bakasensei

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:09 pm
Blast rockssssss whee blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:13 pm
[ .Lolita in Pink. ]
Blast, their sound and look is better than Trapnest. Plus Nobu, shin, Yasu, and Nana are so much hotter than Naoki, Re, Reira and Takumi['cept he is PRETTY hot; ha ha].

ren and takumi are the hottest!!! but blast music is better... anyone knows if theres a real cd of this bands?  

srita_osa

MakanaVermillion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:49 pm
I'm terribly partial to Blast. Not because of the music but because they have a confident female as the lead singer.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:24 pm
Anti-Ling
I like Trapnest's music more in the Anime
Blast's more in the movie
And the Appearance of Blast so much more in everything

I agree with you.
I think that if they were real bands, I would be more of a Trapnest fan. I'm not all that big on punk/rock, that's why. sweatdrop

floRENzaa

Ichigosama
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:28 pm
schzoid_baka
I like Blast better because I perfer fast and hard real punk music. And also I'm assuming that Blast sounds like the Sex Pistols, who I am a fan of.
Black Stones sound nothing like the Sex Pistols. Also Black Stones hands down. Blast FTW.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:36 pm
I think I would love Trapnest, because of the song done in the movie; its so beautiful. But I'm allll Blast! I love Nana and the way their music is. The lyrics we find in the manga/show/movie are really beautiful too. And I am absolutely addicted to Glamorous Sky and Rose from the movie. I think I like GS better because its actually sung by Mika (Nana), but I adore them both.
But yeah, all Blast for me.  

RainyAndrew

Raiensong

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:16 pm
srita_osa
[ .Lolita in Pink. ]

ren and takumi are the hottest!!! but blast music is better... anyone knows if theres a real cd of this bands?

Blast/Black Stones absolutely. Trapnest is too pop for me. And yes there are 2 tribute albums. Obviously Nana and Ren and the gang are fictitious. The tribute albums are various artists.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:41 pm
tough decision but i like blast.  

nanafan

angelinbeans
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:54 pm
Ichigosama
schzoid_baka
Black Stones sound nothing like the Sex Pistols. Also Black Stones hands down. Blast FTW.

In the manga, that's how I imagined them sounding like, except a female singer... o_0

Yea, they don't sound like them in the anime/movie.

But Trapnest in anime/movie remind me of Evanesence...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:46 am
I'd have to say Blast but I think it's cool how the two bands are tied together.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

RaimuStar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:12 am
I like Trapnest, but I don't like Reira, so I'd choose Blast.  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff