Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People count:
  +1
View Results

[clowns.will.eat.me]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:34 pm
This is the Confession booth. tell us all the things that you have done that you wished you hadn't and all fo your deadly deeds twisted and lies .
It's good to let things off of your mind.

I'll start:

You know when chcolate companies have a special offer and you have to buy a certain amount of chcolate bars and then send in the packet to get a prize or something.
My dad bought 24 packets of M&M's because they were having a special promotion. it was to get a phone. I didn't know. So I took a packet to eat. I threw the wrapper in the bin. The next day my dad noticed that one of the packs were missing. He asked me if I knew where it was. I lied and said "No."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:35 pm
Go to this webisite and read some Real confessions. These people are sick.

grouphug.us
Type it just like that.  

Reizomaku

[clowns.will.eat.me]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:37 pm
Reizomaku
Go to this webisite and read some Real confessions. These people are sick.

grouphug.us
Type it just like that.

No thanks sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:43 pm
speaking of chocolate, i once stole one kit-kat bar from a store 12 years ago stare and sadly i got away with it...fortunately, that was the only time i stole something since i felt guilty for that one sin i had done. i still wished that i could have go back in time and change my actions but alas that is not possible. sad  

Tear_Angel

Duezt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:45 pm
I killed a man. =o  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:53 pm
....i got to close to angmar sama and tro to make him mine....i had no right on telling hime to forget rosa dono or raysa chan....can you forgive me angmar....  

traya sakurazukamori

blueflame08

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:40 pm
I have been ashamed of being an asian many times crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:50 pm
i confess that i've been chillin with white people XD XD haha kidd kidd  

~a-z-ngel~

Snoppy_angel626

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:27 pm
well there was this fundraiser @ school n i kept 4gettin 2 u know hand it money. one day i 4got my bus pass @ home n i had no other coins n my friend didnt have an extra ticket to spare. so i had 2 use the fundraising money from the fundraiser since i didnt hand it in yet. then when i got home, my mom asked me y i was late since i missed my second bus n i told her i 4got my bus pass n how i got home. so i had 2 tell her the truth. i told her i used the money. she was disappointed in me but i didnt get grounded.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:15 am
tear-blooded_angel
speaking of chocolate, i once stole one kit-kat bar from a store 12 years ago stare and sadly i got away with it...fortunately, that was the only time i stole something since i felt guilty for that one sin i had done. i still wished that i could have go back in time and change my actions but alas that is not possible. sad

My sister used to steal salt.

[clowns.will.eat.me]

[clowns.will.eat.me]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:17 am
CloudYasha
I killed a man. =o

I know somebody who did. Except that person killed a woman, not a man.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:19 am
sasuke_of_the_uchiha_clan
I have been ashamed of being an asian many times crying

Aww... don't cry!

[clowns.will.eat.me]

[clowns.will.eat.me]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:21 am
Aznflipmode
i confess that i've been chillin with white people XD XD haha kidd kidd

I do. But then again I live in Australia. You're stuck with them.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:25 am
Snoppy_angel626
well there was this fundraiser @ school n i kept 4gettin 2 u know hand it money. one day i 4got my bus pass @ home n i had no other coins n my friend didnt have an extra ticket to spare. so i had 2 use the fundraising money from the fundraiser since i didnt hand it in yet. then when i got home, my mom asked me y i was late since i missed my second bus n i told her i 4got my bus pass n how i got home. so i had 2 tell her the truth. i told her i used the money. she was disappointed in me but i didnt get grounded.

At my school the recommend that you pay the P&C contribution, you don't have to though. My mum gave $80 to the P&C and she told me to hand it in to the office. Since you don't have to pay for it I was like screw this. So I kept the money and put it in my wallet. But on the way home, I left my wallet on the bus. It's karma I tell ya!

[clowns.will.eat.me]

Laughing Platypus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:58 am
I confess...

that I want him to break up with her.

wink  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers