Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.:: Visitor Count ::.
  I count as 2! ^^ (me: O_o)
View Results

Aqua3one

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:03 pm
Please don't post in this thread!
I love comments and constructive criticism though, feel free to PM me or my sister, Moonmaiden26! heart

Introduction
This PRP is set in my house in towns (feel free to look at it on my profile), where I live with my sister "Moonmaiden26" (whom I call Lavender) and our pets. She calls me Aqua.
We own a Coco (Midnight), a Kiki (Snow) and a Mochi (Autumn, who unfortunately often mistakes our silky slimes for little balls, and therefore we keep them out of her reach on a bookshelf).

Time goes at a different pace for our Slimies; basically, my sister and I never really get any older in this roll play, but out Silky Slimes may mature or sometimes just stay the same age. eek Strange, I know, but it's just easier like that. Trust me.

[Edit] Apologies for craziness/ silliness, and for my strange choices of words. sweatdrop Hope you all like my story anyways!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:10 pm
My Silky Slimes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Petal, Easter Slime
Description; My first Silky Slime, Petal is generally a quiet creature, but when she does speak, she has a musical voice. The oldest of all the other slimes, her and her sister Pinkie are charged with day and night babysitting duty, which gets very tiresome.  

Aqua3one

Aqua3one

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:10 pm
heart Reserved heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:11 pm
heart Reserved heart  

Aqua3one

Aqua3one

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:25 pm
Moonmaiden26's Silky Slimes

Pinkie, Easter Slime
Description; My sister's first Silky Slime. Pinkie is Petal's sister. She loves tranquility, though with her adopted siblings in the house, it's hard to find. Pinkie is easily aggravated, but also easily calmed.

Blueberry, Blue Slime
Description; This little ball of energy is always moving, always hungry, and always thinking up new ways of being annoying to his caretakers, Pinkie and Petal. Blueberry is part of my sister's second "batch" of Slimes, along with Peach Fuzz (Though he is not related to her.) When he was younger, he had a hard time pronouncing.

Peach Fuzz, Orange Slime
Description; Peach Fuzz, early in life, was picky about food, and therefore did not grow as much as her friend of the same age, Blueberry. She is generally submissive, but she has her limit...

Jackie, Pumpkin Slime
Description; Jackie, like her sister Brew and her brother Kernel, is very tolerant of cold. She is not, however, tolerant of mess; she is so obsessed with neatness that she often sweeps out the entire bookcase twice a day (which is no mean feat when you are a tiny Silky Slime and have no hands).

(She and her siblings, the "Halloween Triplets" arrive on Halloween.)

Brew, Witch Slime
Description; This Halloween Silky Slime is the only non-human in the house who can read, and loves to do just that. She is usually found on the kitchen table sitting on an open library book, and can get very irritated if interrupted. Also, she likes to cook, even if no one else actually eats what she makes.

Kernel, Candy Corn Slime
Description; For some unknown reason, Kernel really enjoys building (No one understands how he builds the stuff, either, as he has nothing to hold the hammers and nails with) He specializes in Slime-sized furniture and has constructed most of the other Slime’s beds, bath tubs, etc. Usually he is quiet and passive, except when he is sawing something or wants someone to get him a drink; the only one that gets annoyed with him on a regular basis is Jackie, who is always nagging him to clean up his sawdust.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:26 pm
heart Reserved heart  

Aqua3one

Aqua3one

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:29 pm
heart Reserved heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:32 pm
A girl called Lavender walked into her and her sister's house with large pumpkin in her arms.
"Hey everybody, if anyone cares, I'm home!" she yelled. "Look what I've brought back for you!"

In a few seconds, a couple brightly coloured blobs shot out of the second highest shelf in the book case, bounced at a high velocity across the crowded floor and skidded to a halt at her feet.

"Lavender! You're back already," chirruped an eager little voice on the ground. Lavender bent over, plopped the orange plant onto the floor, and scooped up the wee creatures.

"Yes, I'm back from the arenas, Pinky. I sure hope that you've cleaned up your shelf! Didn't Aqua tell you to wash yourselves off before climbing up there? Last time I checked, there was dirt everywhere."

The little blobs shifted uneasily in her hand.
"Wa da fo, Lavennde?" enquired the blue Slime, avoiding the question, "Iz ih da sun?!?"

"No!" said the girl, giggling. "It's called a pumpkin!" She smiled and placed them on the table, where they blobbed happily. "I brought it home for Halloween! I've explained to you what that means, right?"

"Ya! Meens we go oo hooses foh sweeies!" squeaked the tiny creature, proud to have remembered such an important piece of information. "Den wee eets dem!" He grinned.

Chuckling, Lavender washed her hands and started to prepare dinner. "Pizza tonight," she called, "plus some leftover lettuce." The girl peered over at the clock hanging on the wall, and frowned. "Have you guys seen my sister? She said she would be home at five, though she never was very punctual."

(4)  

Aqua3one

Aqua3one

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:47 pm
The two Silky Slimes had returned to the bookcase, and a third was peering over the edge of the top shelf. In a high pitched, musical voice Petal twittered, "yes, she came a little while ago to get some more bait. She must still be fishing."

A fourth Slimy appeared behind her, the smallest yet. She yawned, her mouth an orange hole in her little body. "Me tired," she mumbled, and rolled backward into her nest of flower petals.

"Aw, how are you doing my wittle Peach Fuzz?" cooed the girl, coming over to tickle the orange blob. "Have you been making sure that she eats her honey, Petal?" Lavender asked the other slime, "We've got to see that the two younger ones get the proper nutrition, or they might get sick."

(2)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:51 pm
Petal was about to reply when the door flew open and a girl with long brown hair bounded in.

"Hi people!" she called, "Guess what? Today I caught- Ack!" Tripping over the pumpkin that still sat on the floor, Aqua sprawled onto the carpet, but she only laughed. "So, this is the soon-to-be Jack-o-Lantern!" she said grinning. "It's enormous! I sure hope that you didn't spent any of the house-upgrade fund, because goodness knows we need a bigger house soon!" She picked up the fruit and put it on the kitchen table. Peering around at the small room, her eyes settled on the book case. "And how are our new arrivals?"

Her sister looked reproachfully back at her. "They were sleeping, until you arrived." Aqua ignored the comment, and asked again,
"How are they?"

(2)  

Aqua3one

Aqua3one

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:57 pm
The multi-coloured Easter Slime named Petal looked over a rim of wood nailed the the shelf. Lavender had hammerd it in to prevent baby Slimes from rolling off. "Well," she chirruped, "I was about to say, before Aqua came in, that Peach Fuzz hasn't been taking her honey mixed with milk, or her daisy petal mush."

Lavender frowned as she cut up some lettuce. "That's not good. Could you try some rose water today? Maybe she'd like that better." She looked lower down to the second-highest shelf. "And what do you have to report on your charge, Pinkie?"

Pinkie bounced closer to the edge. "Apart from having terrible pronunciation, Blueberry is fine." The Easter Slime sighed. "But I'm afraid that though he is alright, he snores something terrible and I'm not getting enough sleep." She yawned.

"Come on, it can't be that bad," said Aqua and scooped up the critter, stroking her silky ears. 'You must be exaggerating-" But the little Slimy had dozed off in her hand. "It looks like you weren't exaggerating then!"

(3)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:15 pm
After dinner, Lavender started.
"Oh my gosh! I've just realized that I haven't seen Autumn, Snow or Midnight since yesterday! Did they run away?"

Aqua grinned. "I believe that our furry friends remember that they need to get their immunizations tonight, even if you didn't. If I am not very much mistaken, they are hiding under your bed."

Her sister grimaced. "I suppose it's my turn then. I sure hope that they don't start screeching as if they're being tortured, like the last time I took them to the vet... Now that was just embarrassing!"

"Here, I'll help you get them into their traveling cases."

(1)  

Aqua3one

Aqua3one

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:21 pm
Half an hour later, three protesting pets where safely in their cages. A thoroughly scratched Lavender brought them to the vet, leaving her sister (similarly clawed by the two cats and dog) in the house with the Slimes, who had watched the display with interest.

"Ow, I'm glad that's over," said Aqua, rubbing her arms, which where scratched all over.
"Aqua?" squeaked a tiny voice on the book case. The girl jumped.

She whipped around to the source of the voice. "Peachie, you're awake?"
"Can we play on the floor now?" enquired the tiny droplet of orange slimyness, for when the puppy Autumn wasn't at home the floor was safe place to play (the puppy often mistook the Slimes for bouncing balls).

"Yes, you can come."
Peach Fuzz hopped erratically off the shelf, landed on the carpet and proceeded to roll around, giggling madly. The older slimes hopped down too. Aqua suspected Blueberry to be asleep, a suspicion that was confirmed by a faint saw-like noise coming from the book case.

(2)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:28 pm
"Wait!" cried the girl, "I almost forgot!" She rushed to her dresser and grabbed her notebook and pen. "I have to write down your weekly progress reports, to make sure you're growing alright!"

The three slimes that where on the floor playing groaned. "But I hate progress reports!" wailed Peachie in her squeaky little voice, "I want to play! You’re obsessed with those things!"

Aqua stuck out her bottom lip. "It's for your own good. How else will we know if you're sick, or have a rash, or are overfed?" With this, Aqua bent down, scooped up the orange Slimy, and plopped her into the kitchen scale. Sarcastically, she said "I'll do you first Peach, because I know you just love progress reports."

She read the dial, and then re-read it just to be sure, looking concerned. She jotted the number down in her notebook, and did a few more tests while the Slimy fidgeted. "Peach Fuzz, you're quite underweight!" she proclaimed with worry in her voice when she was done. "This isn't good. Is this because you don't like the food?"

(3)  

Aqua3one

Aqua3one

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:38 pm
The other two Silky Slimes gasped and rolled backwards off the table where they had been watching, and Blueberry (who had just woken up) squeaked in alarm.

Peach's eyes widened. "What's that? Am I going to die?" she sobbed.
The other small Slime was horrified. "Me no wanna Peshie dyyy!" Blueberry wailed hysterically on his shelf, "Nooo!"

Aqua strode over to the bookcase and scooped up the little creature, cuddling him until he calmed down. "No, your friend won't die," she said, stroking his head, "she just may not grow enough if she doesn't start eating soon." She looked over at Peach. "Don't you like your honey?"

(2)  
Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces