Submit

Do you argree?
  no
  ya
View Results

Japsters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:51 pm
Just think about it.
If asian people keep mixing their blood with another race. Than the azian race will decline. So thats why i usually go for asian girls. Instead of white girls.

Also...Asian girls can: Clean, Cook, are gentle, and take good care of stuff. sweatdrop I know i sound really old fashion japanese but..Thats what i think.

but if a really like this white chick..I would go after her too. whee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:55 pm
Aight...

I really like Asian women. Not because of the whole "races are mixing," thing. Really, I'm okay with damn near all types of love, regardless of colour, race, age, etc. So long as it isn't incest, or bestiality, I'm good...

I don't know why, maybe it's just how most are raised, but the Asian girls at my school are a lot kinder than the other girls at my school. They talk to me, I'm friends with a lot of them, and some of them think I'm gay which is kinda weird.... Told them I was Bi, and a girl actually admited it to me, too. So, that's cool...

I just really like Asian women, aight? Shoo...  

Jhay-R

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:58 pm
*Is confused with this random thread*...
If Asians were to "keep mixing their blood" with another race...
It wouldn't be the end of everything >.<...
Theres like a bajillion Asians out there...
And a large portion are not even full Asian...
I have a feeling this topic might start getting a bit serious...
*Cough*I really like you avatar Japster =)...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:00 pm
Jhay-R
Aight...

I really like Asian women. Not because of the whole "races are mixing," thing. Really, I'm okay with damn near all types of love, regardless of colour, race, age, etc. So long as it isn't incest, or bestiality, I'm good...

I don't know why, maybe it's just how most are raised, but the Asian girls at my school are a lot kinder than the other girls at my school. They talk to me, I'm friends with a lot of them, and some of them think I'm gay which is kinda weird.... Told them I was Bi, and a girl actually admited it to me, too. So, that's cool...

I just really like Asian women, aight? Shoo...

Thats good.

Yah. All of the asians in my school are nice AND are SMART. Which is very important. Smart asian girls know what there gonna do with there life. They are hard working people i admire.

I agree. But white girls look sooo fine! D:

Japsters

Azn Fcuk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:00 pm
That's prejudice. sweatdrop

I suppose some are facts, you don't meet any Asian girls like that anymore, (well, I don't) Most are all "gangster" and go for "bad-boys"

That, or I'm just really picky.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:03 pm
.Mikemo Cat-Boy
*Is confused with this random thread*...
If Asians were to "keep mixing their blood" with another race...
It wouldn't be the end of everything >.<...
Theres like a bajillion Asians out there...
And a large portion are not even full Asian...
I have a feeling this topic might start getting a bit serious...
*Cough*I really like you avatar Japster =)...

Im just saying Eventurlly....There wont be any pure race of orgin at all on earth. I know they are Kajilions of asians... But EVENTRULly. There wont be because of other races bleding in.  

Japsters

Japsters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:05 pm
Azn Fcuk

I suppose some are facts, you don't meet any Asian girls like that anymore, (well, I don't) Most are all "gangster" and go for "bad-boys"

No. Its Stereotypical and generalizing.

I like all types of women. ^^ Except for black girls.. I dont hate them. They are just my thing. you know. Im picky doesnt mean im racist.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:08 pm
Japster
Azn Fcuk

No. Its Stereotypical and generalizing.

I like all types of women. ^^ Except for black girls.. I dont hate them. They are just my thing. you know. Im picky doesnt mean im racist.

Whatever the ter is, I'm always confusing them. ^^"

And Asians "mixing" their blood doesn't neccesarily mean it's the Asian part that's going to be wiped out, it could work the other way too, make the world Asian. xP  

Azn Fcuk

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:39 pm
Azn Fcuk

LMAO! Oh God! It's so true! And the one's that aren't "gangster" only go for the bishounen looking asian guys.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:41 pm
Cursed Ronin
Azn Fcuk

LMAO! Oh God! It's so true! And the one's that aren't "gangster" only go for the bishounen looking asian guys.

Bishounen?...  

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

Deth Muffin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:46 pm
i don't! and i perfer asian guys too! xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:56 pm
.Mikemo Cat-Boy
Cursed Ronin
Azn Fcuk

Bishounen?...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishounen

That's what it is...>.>  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

Lay-San

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:12 pm
dang. most of u sterotype too much. i know some azn girls who are hella dumb! sheesh...and i mainly like azn boys, sometimes white, black, and mex...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:36 pm
just like the person for who they are not their race... christ.....  

[Turth]

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:38 pm
[Turth]
just like the person for who they are not their race... christ.....

Exactly...
*Cough*Threads like this piss me off...

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas