Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Sheet Music (accepting requests) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

__penguin__
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:57 am
Currently working on: n/a
Progress: n/a
Will be finished by: n/a
Next in line: n/a

Currently taking requests?: Yes!
Request guidelines: No songs that are predominantly drums and/or sound effects (ex: Evil Eye music, most Perion music) and no songs that ONLY have a melody and no bass line or harmony (ex: Kerning city music). Use your judgement to only request songs that would probably transfer well to the piano (e.g. if the song has 6 instruments playing different figures at the same time throughout the song, it's probably not a good choice).

Disclaimer: As long as you don't claim these as your own (the songs or the arrangements) and give proper credit (to me and Wizet), you can do whatever you want with them. Enjoy! biggrin

Music:

When the Morning Comes (Ellinia town music - end of song only) - Difficulty: Easy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Above the Treetops (Lith Harbor) - Difficulty: Hard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pending user requests:
None

My own "requests" (songs that I personally want to do):
Fairy Tale (Outside of Orbis (Cloud Park, Strolling Path, etc.))
When the Morning Comes (Full Version) (Ellinia town music)
Missing You (inside trees in Ellinia)
Moonlight Shadow (Outside of Ellinia (The Tree that Grew, Forest North of Ellinia, etc.)
Title (login screen)

If you have a request that is on my request list, please request it anyway if you want me to move it to the user requests list! Priority is given to the user request list.

In case you were wondering where I got the actual song titles from, they are from the actual song mp3s in the game. If you're a maple nerd like me and like to listen to MS music while you're not playing, I highly recommend downloading Jr. Boogie, a program that allows you to extract all of the mp3s from the game. Thanks, Taerk-kun, for showing me the link! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:34 am
coolz, to bad i quit the piano =P  

lucky678

Feety
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:14 am
holy crap o_o... ownage.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:22 am
Nice. And, for further reference, might I introduce you to the wonderful Finale NotePad, free for download? It beats Paint, I would think, as far as compositions go.  

Lillian Ashe

Shynttaka

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:35 am
Thats....thats....FREAKING AMAZING!!

xd

Anyway, I'll try it out someday...lol

I'm gonna buy an Electronic Keyboard around December (I hope) And I still need to find a place to get Piano Lessons.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:02 pm
Wooooww xDD  

Stradii

__penguin__
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:16 pm
Lillian Ashe
Nice. And, for further reference, might I introduce you to the wonderful Finale NotePad, free for download? It beats Paint, I would think, as far as compositions go.

I LOVE YOU. MARRY ME. crying

...Eheheh. Thanks so much!! I'm gonna go make a good version now. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:13 pm
If you could, could you reocord yourself playing it then upload it somewhere? o-o  

Feety
Crew

Warrior Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:46 pm
awsomes o.o;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:49 pm
__penguin__
Lillian Ashe

Do me a favor and post up the actual file, if you can, of teh NotePad version? Because I'm too lazy to transcribe it there myself, and it'd be nice to listen to it?  

Lillian Ashe

__penguin__
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:58 pm
Lillian Ashe
__penguin__
Lillian Ashe

Do me a favor and post up the actual file, if you can, of teh NotePad version? Because I'm too lazy to transcribe it there myself, and it'd be nice to listen to it?

http://rapidshare.de/files/34327892/ellinia.MUS.html

@Feety: If you download that program and that file, you can listen to it. I don't have any way of getting a recording of me playing it onto the computer. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:12 pm
That's awesome. XD

Too bad I don't like MS music and haven't heard it in over a year. XD  

Syn_Beloved
Vice Captain

Lillian Ashe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:15 pm
__penguin__
Lillian Ashe
__penguin__
Lillian Ashe

http://rapidshare.de/files/34327892/ellinia.MUS.html

@Feety: If you download that program and that file, you can listen to it. I don't have any way of getting a recording of me playing it onto the computer. whee

Danke.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:17 pm
Would you possibly be open for requests of songs from ms? >.<  

Feety
Crew

Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items