What was the first song you heard from KoRn? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CackAvenger

Aged Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:49 pm
Mine was Shoots and Ladders at my friends house, just wondering what your's was.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:03 pm
Well as I explained in my extremely long story of me dying in my living room to Korn Music, mine was Blind, the original demo from Neidemeyers Mind  

Blue548753

-Resurrected Writer-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:23 am
The first song I heard was "Falling Away From Me" during the South Park episode, "KoRn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery". That episode is still one of my favs  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:57 pm
*sprays cheese in a can in his mouth* Y know I hate myself for never seeing that episode!!  

Blue548753

-Resurrected Writer-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:49 pm
Jin
*sprays cheese in a can in his mouth* Y know I hate myself for never seeing that episode!!

Hey relax, it's on the third season so if you find the DVD of the third season, it's on the second disk.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:44 am
Dead_Ed
Jin

Hey relax, it's on the third season so if you find the DVD of the third season, it's on the second disk.

You never seen that episode Jin!?  

CackAvenger

Aged Gekko

Jakal Gore

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:51 am
shadow667
Dead_Ed
Jin

That episode ******** rocked! I laughed so hard. Hey has anyone ever seen when Jon was on Celebrity Deathmatch? That was pretty funny. Anyway the first song I heard from them was Shoots and Ladders.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:21 pm
The Korn Effect
shadow667
Dead_Ed
Jin

That episode ******** rocked! I laughed so hard. Hey has anyone ever seen when Jon was on Celebrity Deathmatch? That was pretty funny. Anyway the first song I heard from them was Shoots and Ladders.

CackAvenger

Aged Gekko

Jakal Gore

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:21 pm
shadow667
The Korn Effect
shadow667
Dead_Ed
Jin

The episode is in my profile, so you'll see (Yes he does ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:40 am
Sweet i'll watch it.  

CackAvenger

Aged Gekko

ZeeCrazayHobo
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:24 pm
IT was Kick the P.A., for me.

A brief story of how...

It may have even been Did My Time because I clearly remember liking that song droning on my friend's radio from time to time. But before I had gotten into music, before KoRn, I had been a strict classical/orchestra fanatic and refused to follow the rest of everybody else and their "bands".

But when I heard these lines on my friend's radio:

"So I fly, take me.
I cannot fly, most people hate me.
To fly, away from this pain."

It was the first time I could relate to what a band was saying.

I never knew it was KoRn until I had gotten into them when Greatest Hits came out and I recognized the voice again. Over time I bought every album but still I couldn't find that song anywhere. Then out of nowhere, that same friend sends it to me burned on a CD.

Then I found out it was a song on the Spawn soundtrack. lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:12 am
Falling Away From Me  

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

aesthetic lingerie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:20 am
Well when I was about five or six,
Instead of getting me N'Sync or BBS
My brother saved my life,
&& bought me Life Is Peachy.
So the first song I ever heard was Twist.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:26 am
Mine was all in the family at a mates house  

Satanic knot

XxXAuroraXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>[I remember being in middle school and watching MTV with some friends and the video for ADIDAS come on. My friends wanted to change it, but I was so intrigued by the music and the darkness of the video that I just couldnt turn it off. I took note of the name, KoRn, but then didnt see the video again (This was back before the big days of internet mind you so I couldnt really just go look it up... Wow Im old!). But I did manage to go out and buy the Life if Peachy CD and the rest is history from there ^____^]<

.:+:.Children of the KoRn.:+:.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff