What's Your Radio Tuned To?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:19 pm
I know a lot of people have CD players, or even tape players in their cars now-a-days, but a lot of people still listen to and enjoy the radio on car trips.
However, there aren't really many radio stations that actually play "goth" music per say. So... the question becomes, what kind of music do you listen to in the car when you have control of the dial?

I'm not really looking for specific radio stations or anything along those lines, but what genres are played on your favorite stations? What bands are usually featured? Do the stations you listen to play a lot of music you like, or do you find you have to surf around a lot of find anything acceptable?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:55 pm
The only things on the radio that I can stand are classical stations the oldies station. sweatdrop
There are no stations with anything that I like...so sad.  

perrenthezombie

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:21 pm
I love my local country station!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:34 am
In my car the radio's usually tuned to to local rock station which plays new stuff to old stuff like Pink Floyd and Aerosmith. Sometimes I'll turn to an oldies station when I need to chill out.

Talamascan

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:23 pm
My own radio is tuned to our rock station, but I almost never listen to the radio.
I just like it when my alarm radio wakes me up with Nirvana or Metallica rather than insane beeping.

Our car radio is on one of two hip hop stations (I don't control the car radio) which I don't mind depending on what's being played.
Sometimes, there's nothing good at all and other times they play good stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:47 pm
Here in Sacramento I listen to 98 Rock and in Houston, TX I listen to the Buzz (can't remember what the number was)  

Whisperer~Nightshade

UraniumMonk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:59 pm
The only thing I listen to on broadcast radio is NPR.  
Music - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games