.::[The.Official.Oldbies.Thread]::. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When did you join Gaia?
  Around February-June 2003! (Halo!)
  Around July-December 2003! (Mini's!)
  Around January-June 2004! (Chain Wallet!)
  Around July-December 2004! (Goti Clips!)
  I'm not an Oldbie! (2005-2006, etc..)
View Results

Rampant Stupidity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:17 pm

Are you considered a Gaian old-timer? (From 2003/2004)

Post your Join Date, old usernames, or what ever else you'd like to say about yourself!

Go ahead, chat it up! wink

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:51 pm

I suppose I will go first ;P

I joined on September 7th, 2003 (3rd Gaia-verssary is 2 days from now! whee ). My old usernames were goth_hoshi_chan_1267 (when I joined), and hoshi-chan1267. I just recently--within the last few months--changed my username to what it is now. And, I rather enjoy my name 3nodding .

My favourite item is my Jacked-Up Shirt (Halloween 2003), and it is the only item I have managed to ever keep without selling it or buying it back. ^_^

I aspire to get ahold of the Mini Nitemare Wings--the donation item for the month I joined, and also a favourite item--and, quite possibly, get my own guild someday. That is, after my quest is finished. razz

Rampant Stupidity

`errorz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:47 pm
I joined in 03` back when it was go-gaia...Ive been hacked and scammed about 50 times for my items but im still here.......And I shall stay here!

The only items ive managed to keep from back in the day was a ninja headband and ports, And no I dont have them on this account and never will.

My dream item is an omg hat and or winged anklets since 5 of em were jacked....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:41 pm
Joined February 2, 2004. I never had much back in the go-gaia days, and now I have a good sizeable amount. Proud I'm still here and on the same name too. I've got roughly 5 mules now though. Various reasons and uses.

In my time on here I had a charity and numerous quests. One quest was for a Chain SWallet back in the days it was barely pushing 100K. Now it's what 400K. =/

I pretty much have everything I want for now. =D

Insane Vegi

Kami Kotoamatsu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:38 am
November 11th, on my other account, Omi Kai, he can mark the even for me, I've been in the RPing trade for along time, before my Gaia days, and constantly RP and it has helped in my english studies, Grammer and all that.

I have attemted to work the markets and made a good 200k and lost 100k maybe more, but I've always kept a steady balance of income over outcome. So I recon I'm okay at that. Though these days the only safe way of making income is to have a 04, or 03 Item that you can sell and then use the gold to buy another slightly more expensive 04/03 item, I was never good at this, so I went back to RPing for gold.

Ya hi. =]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:57 am
Halloween of 2003 and man, it would have been great if I knew then how much glods I could have now if I didn't dismiss this forum right off the bat. domokun

I guess I didn't really get sucked into gaia until January 04. I primarily stuck to the chatterbox, and what drove me away from gaia many a time was getting swamped with requests to draw ugly avatars.

My first account was named skarecrow which I changed to #klepto, which I then abandoned for #Pharmacy. Both accounts were banned with so many goodies on them. gonk  

Pharmacy

o0 Mystic Mama 0o

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:47 pm
I registered the 29th of March, '04. Back then I didn't know what the heck a forum was (I was 12 and hadn't been on the Internet much) and was never online enough to get the hang of the marketplace or explore, so until around August of that year I missed out on a lot. It didn't help that the first forum I tried posting in was the chatterbox, and I didn't know that you had to refresh (I wasn't much one for instructions back then.. stressed xd ), so I got really lost really fast.

I bought a donation letter once, but it turned out to be those stupid monkey/grizzly pajamas that were a rip-off so that drove me even further away from the marketplace XD I remember when angelic necklaces and kiki kitties came out... I kinda wanted the necklace but not bad enough to pay 6,000g for it xd Man I look back now and could kick myself for all the stuff I could've gotten cheap then and sold for a lot. That's why I buy as many donation letters and stuff as I can now, so I can keep them. I got a Chyaky Norisu scarf for like 8,000 when they came out xd I always tease my friends with it, because I don't like it that much but they never think they'll get one. I got a Nitemare Bustier from a box one time.. I kept it for like a year XD Man I wish I still had it. I'd also like to get my other Fire Gauntlet back, but oh well; the money went to good use.

I wish they would've continued the Gaia Olympics. Those were pretty cool. For a while I was really picky about getting at least one of every item from every event on Gaia, but last year around September I got really inactive for like four months and gave up on event items for now xd It's been neat seeing how much Gaia's advanced and grown these past two years; I just wish there weren't so many incompetent people here. Alas, as with any large group of people, there will be the ignorant.

Ah, usernames.. I've had so many xd I THINK I started with DezzMasta, or something like that... Don't quite remember. I've also had FieryBrokenAngel, Silent Bloody Tears, Butterfly Immortal, umm.. I know there've been more, but I don't recall them. What's really funny, is that I've had about four hairstyles for each name xd I changed my name to the current one after my Butterfly Immortal phase wore off (A personal story thing, goes with a poem I wrote; as did Silent Bloody Tears). The hyper, mischevious Sugar Pixie is my alias for now and has been for quite a while.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:43 am
xd

I joined (Go)Gaia on the 17th of November, 2003. Some of my friends were bugging me to join. My original username was Kotoni, which is now the name of my mule.

I'm still kicking myself for selling my Hammy Hat, but at least I still have my jacked-up shirt and ice gauntlet -- AND I'LL NEVER SELL THEM, MUAHAHAHA!

I was never really on Gaia enough to get rich, and I'm still poor. gonk In all these years, though I've never been scammed and/or hacked...hmm.  

Cadaveric Spasm

punkarama

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:44 am
I'm punkarama and i've been here since March 04. I've always had the same user name, and I just fell in love with the site instantly. I'm new to this guild and not quite sure what it's about yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:52 pm
shadow barrier

Join Date- June 15 2004  

A.nubis

no im jory

Newbie Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:06 pm
I joined on august 11 '04 my usernames in the past have been shmnking99
and Nafero...i want to build a time machine for all my gaia screw ups( not buying a ninja headband when it was 4k...and others like that)...PH34R MY OMFG!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:31 am
I joined on 12/16/03, when Gaia Online was still Go-Gaia. I've always been Lum Cheng, and my basic avatar has never changed. I've always had the Blue Bao hairdo (even before the Bao became a hat-type item!), and I don't plan on changing it.  

Lum Cheng

anastazia eckhart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:10 am
i jioned May 16th 2004.....i think that was a couple of days after my sister joined gaia. but i really love it here.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:27 am
-Walks in with a cane- I've been around since 04, and I'm not leaving. Never been hacked, but I've been scammed twice.
I'm shocked, I sold my nitemare scarf, I should have kept the damn thing, a few years pass and it's over a mil and climbing D:<

Squeeke

kitty_gonna_eat_you

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:03 am
I joined Nov. '04, but I didn't get into gaia until a few months later.
I missed some really good items.
D:

My friend who forced me to join gaia made my username because I couldn't make up anything, and I haven't changed it since.
I had no reason to, and no ideas what to change it to anyway.

31: Oldbies, Exchangers, and Questors

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff