Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 31: Oldbies, Exchangers, and Questors
.::[The.Official.Questors.Thread]::. - {{Updated Feb. 18th}} Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of item are you questing for?
  Something super expensive! (1,000,000+)
  Something pretty pricey! (200,000+)
  Something a little expesive! (50,000+)
  Something reasonable! (20,000+)
  Something economical! (5,000+)
  Something Cheap! (1,000+)
  Nothing! I have all I need!
View Results

Rampant Stupidity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:42 pm

This thread is the place to advertise your quest!
Post it here for all to see!

exclaim .::[Rules]::.

• Please post your quest once, and only once. This will be your space to do whatever you like to advertise your thread. I will list your quest advertisement--along with a link to it, especially if on another page--in this post, using your username.
  • Please try to keep your advertisement updated, especially if you have information about your offer, progress, etc...
  • Please do your best to be literate; I am not, however, expecting perfection or anything. Just try to keep things legible ^_^.
  • Please keep to the Gaia Online ToS.
  • No spamming, please. If you submit spam, your post will be deleted.
  • Please keep to the topic. Only post your quest advertisement, and nothing else. If you wish to respond to someone's ad, please post a response in their quest thread, or send that user a pm.

*~{----------#----------}~*

.::[My.Quest]::.

I am currently questing for the ever elusive (and high-priced!) Mini Nitemare Wings! You can visit my quest thread here arrow User Image.

User Image
My Current Offer:

{{Updated October 10, 2006}}

-All values are found on tektek.org-

exclaim OMG Hat - 1,725,000g
exclaim Steel-plated Ninja Band - 404,000g
exclaim Winged Anklets - 297,999g
exclaim KiKi Kitty Plushie - 101,698g
exclaim Goti Clips - 90,800g
exclaim Dark Halo - 26,800g
exclaim 874g pure

xd

Progress:

User Image
24.07% Complete
gonk

exclaim .::[Questors]::.

-
marie-johanna-
-
ErinsChaos-
-
Saiyumei-
-
Light_Ryuk-
-
the luffly Emma-chan-
-
The Fallen Sage-
-
anastazia eckhart-
-
Doofyz_Princess-
-
Aari-chan-
-
punkarama-
-
ProtoZaber1211

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:59 pm
hi im questing for my avatar
i still need an #0000FF complex shirt (worth 6131), a dark halo (about 30.000) and a snow yeti plush guide me (about 11.000)
i currently have 4000g. (vieuw sig)
i want to help other ppl with their quests after ive finished mine, but im affraid thats gonna take a little while..
so.. umm jea donations are very welcome.
<3 mariel  

marie-johanna

ErinsChaos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:38 am
hey hey everyone... I too am questing and figure it will be at least three years before I can afford everything I want for my avi... (see sig for items I still need) However if there is something small I can help other with let me know.. I am quite the collector of randomness... I made a small killing on credits the other night due to the shop finally opening and selling the bachelor caps... but then I went and bought my boots and coat lol sooo yeah.. if ya need something small.. or want to do some trading hit me up.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:48 pm
Hello people's!
I was originally questing only for 600k gold until I remembered a few things I've wanted for awhile so now instead of just 600k I'm going for items and a house upgrade.
Items I'm questing for include:
Nitmare scarf, steel-plated ninja band and a CoCo kitty I am also questing to upgrade and add things to my house.
This is quite a big quest so any donations would be great.
Thank you and have a nice day. 3nodding

My Gold as of today: 126.2k. pirate  

Light_Ryuk

MartianGirl from PlanetV

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:05 pm
well, I'm basically just questing for everything on my wishlist... :3 oh, and the Coco and Kiki kitty plushies, which I doubt I'll ever get, along with half the stuff on my wishlist... crying *sigh* and I have a hard time with saving money, so it'd be pretty difficult for me to save up for something expensive, unless I got lots of big donations from ppl... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:41 am
To be edited.
Sorry for inactiveness; I have no computer these days.

The Fallen Sage

anastazia eckhart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:52 pm
I am questing for a few new things for my avi.

New Hair(i will pick the style that goes with my outifit at the time)
Those Black 90's Pants
Any of the G-LOL Blood Mistress outfit (not the skirt though)
Demonic Pitchfork
And Any Nitemare things for my home.

Also, I am helping a friend get the gold for a guild that we are coming up with. So any donations towards that would be awesome. ^^ Thanks so much. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:57 pm
i am currently questing with my husband...for
all the fishing items that can be made..we are both questing a set and help eachother..we have completed guppies,bass, seedkin, pebbos,tires, and boots..we still need quite a bit of the other ones
well thats it lol thanks  

Binaryz Princess

Aari-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:20 pm
My Quest is actually for something other than a Gaian item. I'm questing for profile icons and avatars! So far I've got quite a few, but I'd like many more! I want so many, I can't even think about it! I accept all kinds, but they have to be moderately clean and preferably free of text talk and profanity. Check out my profile's 'About' section for more on the quest and for the avatars I already have!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:36 pm
I'm questing for a Tin Hat by collecting cans ... not buying it.

Progress: 3253/5000

Any old cans anybody has laying around that they are looking to get rid of would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks heart  

punkarama

Pudding-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:28 am
My Quest is rather simple until u get to the kiki and roro and the coco then it gets more challenging and stuff. I have 4549 gold and i need about 210k to finish my avi. So I guess that is it so give me donations if u want to.  
31: Oldbies, Exchangers, and Questors

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff