Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Ron/Draco Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S e r e n i t y Demise

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:24 pm
Am I like the only person who loves this pairing? I don't know why I love it, it's just so cute. The Weasel and the Ferret.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:15 pm
hmm I don't like the pairing (it is sorta kinda hot in a weird way when i really think about it I guess) but my best friend LOVES it lol
Maybe I should get her to join the guild so yall can talk!
yea she loves draco/ron  

-Vacca Foeda-

Remedy-Nakia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:26 pm
I think it's a nice pairing. The pure-blood maniac and the blood-traitor. It's almost as good as the het pairing of Hermione and Malfoy.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:12 pm
I LOVE this pairing. 3nodding  

[ SilverChaos ]

Titiania_Fae

24,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:40 pm
This is my favorite pairing ever!!! The two sexiest guys in the books who are still alive (*coughSiriuscough*). And it makes sense, because in my mind, although this should never happen in the books, Ron turns evil from being poor and from being a sidekick, so he goes to Voldy's side, and sees Malfoy in a different way.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:48 am
Titiania_Fae
This is my favorite pairing ever!!! The two sexiest guys in the books who are still alive (*coughSiriuscough*). And it makes sense, because in my mind, although this should never happen in the books, Ron turns evil from being poor and from being a sidekick, so he goes to Voldy's side, and sees Malfoy in a different way.

I also adore this pairing, and I know a fic on AFF that has a plot that goes somewhat like that,though Ron also feels the Light Side pampers Muggle borns and half bloods to much, then Hermione starts going out with Ginny, Ron gets all she's kissing a mudblood to himself, but it's Tom/Ron instead though, yet it's still wonderful. (I rambled and got off topic), sorry! *gives out apology cookies*) *sigh* Ron/Draco is so hard to find though...it's like trying to find a James/Severus!  

Severus Shadow

Titiania_Fae

24,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:38 pm
Severus Shadow
Titiania_Fae

I also adore this pairing, and I know a fic on AFF that has a plot that goes somewhat like that,though Ron also feels the Light Side pampers Muggle borns and half bloods to much, then Hermione starts going out with Ginny, Ron gets all she's kissing a mudblood to himself, but it's Tom/Ron instead though, yet it's still wonderful. (I rambled and got off topic), sorry! *gives out apology cookies*) *sigh* Ron/Draco is so hard to find though...it's like trying to find a James/Severus!

So I'm not the only one who likes James/Severus...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:45 am
I used to. I need to find some fics so that I can fall in love with it again...

364 Unbirthdays

Harpsiccord

8,600 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:57 pm
Ummm hell no!!! I adore Ron Draco! Are you kidding me? It's the ulitmate sexy pairing! Draco is so much tinier than Ron, yet he’s so demanding and bratty that it’s still fun. It’s a nice mix of average gay man and twinkish diva gay man (Minus the flamboyance). I can’t see them raising a family, but that’s ok. The heat would be awesome and probably very hard to stop once it gets going. Draco can be such a tease, but when Ron wants it, he won’t take no for an answer.

I've done tons of fanart for them. Ohh! I'll draw you a Christmas Draco/Ron! How's that sound?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:42 am
Titiania_Fae

eek That makes alot of sense. I like it. I would read a fanfic like that.
I know I read one really good Draco/Ron fic. If I find it again I'll post it.

Ariazella Malin

S e r e n i t y Demise

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:12 pm
Harpsiccord
Ummm hell no!!! I adore Ron Draco! Are you kidding me? It's the ulitmate sexy pairing! Draco is so much tinier than Ron, yet he’s so demanding and bratty that it’s still fun. It’s a nice mix of average gay man and twinkish diva gay man (Minus the flamboyance). I can’t see them raising a family, but that’s ok. The heat would be awesome and probably very hard to stop once it gets going. Draco can be such a tease, but when Ron wants it, he won’t take no for an answer.

I've done tons of fanart for them. Ohh! I'll draw you a Christmas Draco/Ron! How's that sound?

I would love you for that.
Even if it is past Christmas.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:22 pm
This is my favorite HP pairing.
They're what got me into HP slash.
xD

Though, it's kinda hard to find good Ron/Draco slash.
sad

Oh, oh!
This is my desktop theme thing.
:/
Sooo Cute! xD

~~<3~~

Sincerely Elliot

S e r e n i t y Demise

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:16 pm
Most of the good ones are smut.
Not that I'd know or anything. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:14 am
I've heard a lot about this one, and though I can't say the idea thrills me, I wanted to take a look at how you viewed this (seemingly unrealistic) pairing. It makes a lot of sense actually, when Ron is turned evil, but I have to say I don't like that idea. The more appealing idea to me was the normal gay man and the twinkish diva gay man. I find that humorous and appealing, even if it doesn't explain the pairing well. So I guess I wouldn't consider it a weird pairing (and I did before) but more of a humorous pairing- Like Tom/Harry, I suppose. It's funny and strange that it should happen, but cute at the same time. Maybe I'm not explaining this correctly..... sweatdrop  

Pearls of Dimond

thatdrncat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:21 am
This pairing is absolutely adorable~ and so forbidden. xd  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items