Submit

Captains?
  Kirk?
  Picard?
  Me!
View Results

Jimmie Ingram

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:31 pm
Okay I am looking for a blooper reel that has Captain Kirk walking into the door. Other than that I was wondering if any one has a Fav. Scene from ST.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:35 pm
not at all  

porkeater123

Kurzon_Dax

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:14 pm
One is when data is playin stratigamo and he goes
"in the stictist sence, i did not win."
Everyone "Data!"
Data "I busted him up."

i love that scene  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:54 am
The scene in The Best of Both Worlds, just before the end of part 1, where Captain Picard makes his first appearance the the Enterprise crew as Locutus, and he says "You're position is hopeless, Number One."
Or something like that. I really need to watch that episode again. It's one of my favorites. smile
That part sends shivers down my spine.  

Nuri66

Nuri66

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:05 pm
I also like any scenes with Garak and Dukat in them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:14 pm
My favorite is where Ben is telling Dukat about some poisened kanar and Weyoun pickes it up and drinks it. The look on Ben's fance is so funny.  

Jimmie Ingram

Commander Riker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:01 pm
"Commander?"

"Yea?"

"Tell me about your sexual organs."

"..."

--

I was laughing so hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:31 pm
i loved the scenes in I mudd like: the part when they pretendend scotty died of too much happyness, and the part when mudd was telling herman that he was lying..... heck i liked almost all of it i think.  

Nami_1

Blaze_Inferno

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:07 pm
You know what I find strange. In one episode of TNG, Riker comes to see Picard but the door doesn't chime. I noticed this while watching a familar episode. I forgot the name of it too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:10 am
This is going to sound really morbid , especially sence its one of my favorite ships. but in Star Trek III : the Search for Spock when they blew up the refitted TOS Enterprise. The special efects on that where just amazing.

and in one of the first Qepisodes.

Riker "Gordi can you see Worf?"

Gordi "Yes sir , He's already made it to the third ridge.?

Data " the third ridge?!"  

Curtis25

Curtis25

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:11 am
oh oh and when the Tribbles where falling on Kirks head. Classic.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:25 am
I liked the scene in I, Mudd in which McCoy is telling Spock that Norman's unemotional behavior is wrong and unnatural, catches what he's said and explains that he means that it isn't normal for humans- it's perfectly okay for Vulcans. Something about that scene is just cute sweatdrop

Also, in TNG when Q transports Picard to the bridge in nothing but those skimpy PJs that Picard tends to wear. Y'know, the outfit that single-handedly pumps up the ratio of to-female fanservice to the level of TOS to-male?

Another good one is when Data gets Worf to take care of Spot. "I will feed him." xd

Okay, there are more but I won't hog them all. Although I did get something of a kick out of it every time Picard says that a question to his orders is "noted" whee  

Princess Dustbunny

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:10 pm
Shore leave, back rub scene. Such a big slip-up Jim, mentioning Spock's name and reveling the love that does not speak its name that you feel toward him! ^_^ (ps edit the poll to add Spock, he was a captain, substitute captain but still.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:19 pm
Curtis25
oh oh and when the Tribbles where falling on Kirks head. Classic.
That was one of my favorite episodes.  

Blaze_Inferno

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Person of Interest 200

unknowntrekkie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:26 pm
i actually own a copy of the famous blooper reel. if you go to youtube they have some great bloopers. my fave its from voyager and it's a scene with tuvok and someone yells " tuvok look out" he actslike he got shot and falls and rolls around. there's another where he goes i'm not going in there at an entrance to a cave.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff