Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.
DoC Discussion (also contains PotC 2 spoilers O_o XD) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoC
  Good Game!
  Tis alright
  Didn't like it all that much
  Haven't played it yet :(
  Don't wanna play it XP
View Results

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:11 am
Yeah a DoC discussion thread! I figured we needed one so.... yeah!

THIS THREAD MAY CONTAIN DoC SPOILERS SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

xd

Now that I got that out of the way here is my thoughts about the 3 major deepground jerks!

1)Rosso is a Crimson b***h!
2)Azul week point is his a**! (thats where I had to hit to kill him >_<)
3)Nero is gay! He wants to dance with you (he did say let's dance in the game XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:23 am
I haven't gotten very far at all, but that's mainly because I am lazy. XD I like what I see so far though, though I was an idiot for not reading the booklet. ._. I was hoping the game would go through a tutorial when it started...but noo...

*ahem* Anyway, I just hope it's good later on. I've known about this game for two years, and... gonk

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:25 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
I haven't gotten very far at all, but that's mainly because I am lazy. XD I like what I see so far though, though I was an idiot for not reading the booklet. ._. I was hoping the game would go through a tutorial when it started...but noo...

*ahem* Anyway, I just hope it's good later on. I've known about this game for two years, and... gonk

XD Tis gets real good ^_^ You'll learn alot about Vincent in hear XD Shalua rocks too!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:27 am
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]

XD Tis gets real good ^_^ You'll learn alot about Vincent in hear XD Shalua rocks too!
Good. xD

I have to say, though, I didn't expect Lucrecia's name to be pronounced Loo-cre-tia. o_O I always pronounced it Loo-cree-cee-a. XD

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:38 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]

Good. xD

I have to say, though, I didn't expect Lucrecia's name to be pronounced Loo-cre-tia. o_O I always pronounced it Loo-cree-cee-a. XD

Yeah me too! I always pronounced her name like. Her name sounds like some kind of breath ment gum o_O Though I didn't like some of the stuff she did, but I don't hate her ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:45 am
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]

Good. xD

Yeah me too! I always pronounced her name like. Her name sounds like some kind of breath ment gum o_O Though I didn't like some of the stuff she did, but I don't hate her ^_^
I never hated her.

*bursts out laughing* XD

NEW! From the makers of White Materia Energy Drink...

LUCRECIA BREATH MINT GUM!

Now you too can have the breath of the mother of the super-sexy-Ex-SOLDIER-with-a-literal-god-complex!

Now available in three-paks!

xd  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:47 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]

Good. xD

I never hated her.

*bursts out laughing* XD

Now you too can have the breath of the mother of the super-sexy-Ex-SOLDIER-with-a-literal-god-complex!

xd

lol ^_^ I think I'll buy one XD Which flavors? ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:48 am
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]

Good. xD

I never hated her.

*bursts out laughing* XD

xd

Mint, spearmint, and Chocolate Chocobo. XD

Only three gil each! XD

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:55 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Good. xD

I never hated her.

*bursts out laughing* XD

xd

Mint, spearmint, and Chocolate Chocobo. XD

Only three gil each! XD

Mack: Oooo Spearmint ^_^ *buys one and then gets hit by a spear* o_O WTF!?!

Some random guy: Sorry  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:37 pm
Quote:
[Possibly the only person that can topple my Hohenheim obsession...]

*clicks* surprised JA- *hit with a gun* XP  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:57 pm
Warrior_Sandstorm
Quote:

o_o

WHO THREW THAT!? First a spear and a gun. D<

...I BLAME HOJO!

...Again!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:02 pm
My thoughts about Square-enix's game lineup will get me flamed, so i'll just vote. XD  

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:04 pm
leiutenant_dan
My thoughts about Square-enix's game lineup will get me flamed, so i'll just vote. XD
Good idea. You get a cookie.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:29 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm
Quote:

o_o

...I BLAME HOJO!

...Again!

Yes, every bad thing that happens will from now on and forever be ALL HOJO'S FAULT MWAHAHAHA twisted

Oh looky what I found ^_^ DoC secret ending I don't know how to retrieve this ending though in the game, and the guy speaking is G whom is done by Gackt. Though some idoits are like "OMGEE GACKT DOES G'S VOICE? OMG G IS GACKT THAT IS WHAT G STANDS FOR LYK LOL! AND GENESIS IS HIS OTHER NAME AND LYK SEPHIROTH IS HIS BROTHER LOLOLOL!" rolleyes G and Gackt are two seperate people. Gackt only does G's voice and nothing more XP Like what some peeps says, "Namura is just being a fanboy making G look like Gackt and have Gackt do his voice" XP

And you know what this secret ending tells me? *dances* that they might come out with another sequal surprised  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Beserkfury8

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:45 pm
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm
Quote:

o_o

...I BLAME HOJO!

...Again!

Yes, every bad thing that happens will from now on and forever be ALL HOJO'S FAULT MWAHAHAHA twisted

Oh looky what I found ^_^ DoC secret ending I don't know how to retrieve this ending though in the game, and the guy speaking is G whom is done by Gackt. Though some idoits are like "OMGEE GACKT DOES G'S VOICE? OMG G IS GACKT THAT IS WHAT G STANDS FOR LYK LOL! AND GENESIS IS HIS OTHER NAME AND LYK SEPHIROTH IS HIS BROTHER LOLOLOL!" rolleyes G and Gackt are two seperate people. Gackt only does G's voice and nothing more XP Like what some peeps says, "Namura is just being a fanboy making G look like Gackt and have Gackt do his voice" XP

And you know what this secret ending tells me? *dances* that they might come out with another sequal surprised

Wait what? Thats the secret ending? Thats the ending I got >.> So I was looking for a secret ending that I already saw! ><

Edit: Lol nvm I figured out how I got the ending I just didnt notice that was the "secret" ending, Lol I was asking people who that guy was and they were like what are you talking about, Now i know why because they didnt get it like me! Woo GO ME and me geting hte secret ending without Youtubing it! =3  
Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff