[Trans] TVXQ-This is why I'm so cool!!, Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

versusme

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:31 am
It's from Park, KyungLim's SimSimTaPa 10.07.05

You say This is why I'm so cool at the beginning & end with This is why I'm so cool! And they say 3 things about it~

Micky: Honestly, this is why I'm so cool. When I look at my self in the mirror after the shower, I think I see myself as a sexy one. Plus, even though I didn't do a perm, my eyelashes look as if I got eyelash perm and my perfect face. This is why I'm so cool~

JaeJoong : This is why I'm cool. My hair, even without care, it's just so perfect and silky! And unlike Micky, after the shower, my body always have muscles. Plus, my waist! No matter how much I eat, my waist size never changes and this is why I'm so cool!!

Yunho: This is why I'm cool~ Nose from the God!! My Noseline is so perfect and defined and that's why I'm so cool! Ooh and my physical capabilities enough to protect my own girlfriend. What? Powerless? And something to keep that along with it, I'm a romanticist (oh dear..) This is why I'm so cool!

Changmin: This is why I'm cool. First of all, I'm the tallest out of all. Yeah, they're all short, huh? ^^ And I have lots of hair, so I don't have to worry about getting bald! Phew~ but thinking about the future, for Jaejoong, you don't know when the hair loss will start for you. Huh?! And um, when I eat, I always eat a lot so even if we all pay for the meal/food I think I am advatanged so I eat alot~ And this is why I'm so cool.

Junsu: This is why I'm cool. My S line, can you guys beat that?!!Why are you acting like that~ you know it~ And when I laugh, everyone goes crazy~ (Eukyangkyang) I'm sorry >< And my physical, sporting capability like most men. This is why I'm so cool!

credit: bestiz, *JunsuIsMine*@tvxqindonesia, amanda@cyxion.net

FULL CREDIT IF TAKING OUT  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:02 am
wow. . . they are cocky and think very highly of themselves. .  

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:46 am
hehehe.....so funny!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:51 am
Ahh~ they got their own features! Lol. Funny and cute. 4laugh  

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200

konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:45 pm
lol. it's so funny !  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:53 pm
=O It doesn't sound like they would say that. Especially Junsu x0, so I can't believe they said that! sad heart

Yakamashii

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:20 am
Mmm I liked Changmin's the best. ^______^

It's kind of hard to imagine them saying that though... Maybe all the fame went to their heads...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:00 pm
xD

[ Sakura Hime ]

-alwaysmile-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:34 pm
Ha!! Some of those are so funny!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:45 pm
There isn't any wrong with thinking high of ourselves. =/ And besides, that was suppose to be a gag. Not to take anything seriously. Let the boys do what they want. That's their way of having fun and pleasing their fans.  

K-Pop

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:46 am
ROFL x]] Cuteee

Oh shush you peopel who think they're up themselves, its just for fun x]  
Hyung Horangi rolled 3 100-sided dice: 93, 23, 77 Total: 193 (3-300)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:12 am
hahahahaa this really funny!!  

Hyung Horangi

Cella ~ Chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:31 pm
Most of what they said is very funny 4laugh but true razz because this is not the first time I heard them say this. A long time ago when I just heard of them and I was doing some reserch on internet and I found something very similar to what they were saying but the did not say "I am cool because....."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:35 am
rofl so funny, I can't really see them doing that hough, weird.  

~blossom_Mitsuki~

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:31 pm
dong bang shin ki!!!!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!! *runs out of breath.... then dies*  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items