Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Cartoon][Avatar] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeah! ^___^
  No! Stupid anime-wannabe...
  ...What?
View Results

palindrome88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:35 pm
Are there any Avatar fans around here? I'm majorly hooked on this series...but man, I hate most of the fandom. The trouble is, Avatar is a really amazingly great and deep show, but it's on Nickolodeon. So most of the fan base is about 10. This is a problem if you want good fic, especially yaoi fic. But I digress. Any Avatar fans....who aren't 10? And if you are, got any favorite yaoi ships?
I'm a big Sokka/Zuko shipper, but that's just me...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:16 pm
Well, i'm 14 and i don't hate it...... sweatdrop blaugh  

Ethello

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:50 pm
15 in a week, and I love it (avidly waiting Secret of the Fire Nation)

Sokka/Zuko, Zuko/Aang, Sokka/Aang, Lieutenant Ji/Helmsman, Aang/Bumi

----------------------------

BOW DOWN BEFORE THE FIRE NATION!

ninja burning_eyes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:19 pm
Great show, I love watching it every Saturday. And no... I'm not 10, I'm 16! I don't really have any pairings I like for the show. It's a funny show and I've only seen to episode twenty something. I think I finished the whole Book of Water. But still, great show. I try not to hang around the fandom though... : P  

The Saddened Watchman

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:13 am
Avatar is one of my favorite shows right now. Sokka/Zuko is my only real yaoi pairing for that series but I'm open to a lot of pairings. I'll give just about anything a shot when it comes to Avatar.

I've been pretty lucky with the Avatar fandom. I haven't encountered any fandom wank so I'm really happy. I've even had some really interested discussions on forums. Maybe you're just looking in the wrong places? There are lot of older fans.

Oh, and since everyone else is giving their age... I'm 23. Pretty far from 10. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:46 am
I hear it's popular but I've never seen it  

Sacher Torte

Greedy Capitalist

Jin_no_Kaze

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:02 pm
I like Avatar a lot. Favorite pairing...ZukoxAang, at the moment. I've only seen up to the end of the Book of Water, so there might be more pairings I don't know about yet. I'm also 18.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:01 pm
LadyNox
Avatar is one of my favorite shows right now. Sokka/Zuko is my only real yaoi pairing for that series but I'm open to a lot of pairings. I'll give just about anything a shot when it comes to Avatar.

I've been pretty lucky with the Avatar fandom. I haven't encountered any fandom wank so I'm really happy. I've even had some really interested discussions on forums. Maybe you're just looking in the wrong places? There are lot of older fans.

Oh, and since everyone else is giving their age... I'm 23. Pretty far from 10. XD

Heh, I guess I'm just having a hard time running into fancrap because I don't have much patience to hunt for good stuff...so I go to fanfiction.net. Oi. burning_eyes And I didn't mean to upset anyone with the 'ten' comment...I don't have anything againsts kids that age, it's just that you probably aren't going to get any good fanfic out of them. And for the record, I'm 18. wink  

palindrome88

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:33 pm
palindrome88
LadyNox

Heh, I guess I'm just having a hard time running into fancrap because I don't have much patience to hunt for good stuff...so I go to fanfiction.net. Oi. burning_eyes And I didn't mean to upset anyone with the 'ten' comment...I don't have anything againsts kids that age, it's just that you probably aren't going to get any good fanfic out of them. And for the record, I'm 18. wink

I wasn't upset... I actually agree with you. I have a lot of older friends and we tend to complain about younger fans. So you're not the only one.

There are some good younger people out there. I think a lot of the people in the LJ Avatar communities are younger than us. But they're all sane and intelligent. You should try looking there. ff.net, unfortunately, is a pretty bad place for fics. I can't help still being fond of the site... probably nostalgia. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:28 am
yeah that show is pretty cool I finished watching the book of water and it seems to be turning into a really good show  

mr.coldmiser

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:03 pm
LadyNox
palindrome88
LadyNox

I wasn't upset... I actually agree with you. I have a lot of older friends and we tend to complain about younger fans. So you're not the only one.

There are some good younger people out there. I think a lot of the people in the LJ Avatar communities are younger than us. But they're all sane and intelligent. You should try looking there. ff.net, unfortunately, is a pretty bad place for fics. I can't help still being fond of the site... probably nostalgia. XD
I wrote fanfiction for Avatar... (ponders) I wrote a couple of totally crackish Sokka/Zuko, 2 semi-long Sokka/Zuko, and an Aang/Bumi drabble... I am thinking of writing a crossdressing!Zuko/Sokka fic, just because all crossdressing fics for this have Sokka (probably because he DID crossdress... so did Aang once for that matter)
ninja burning_eyes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:46 pm
lurkindarkness
LadyNox
palindrome88
LadyNox

I wrote fanfiction for Avatar... (ponders) I wrote a couple of totally crackish Sokka/Zuko, 2 semi-long Sokka/Zuko, and an Aang/Bumi drabble... I am thinking of writing a crossdressing!Zuko/Sokka fic, just because all crossdressing fics for this have Sokka (probably because he DID crossdress... so did Aang once for that matter)
ninja burning_eyes

That would be great. Zuko would be wonderful in drag, especially now that his hair is growing out again. blaugh  

palindrome88

yukaritomo

Rainbow Hoarder

31,525 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:07 pm
16 as of a wweek and much love for the show  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:26 pm
lurkindarkness
ninja burning_eyes

Zuko crossdressing would be hilarious. He'd be so crank especially since Sokka would forever make fun of him for it... while at the same time try to get into his skirt. XDDD  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:08 pm
LadyNox
lurkindarkness
ninja burning_eyes

Zuko crossdressing would be hilarious. He'd be so crank especially since Sokka would forever make fun of him for it... while at the same time try to get into his skirt. XDDD
XD Totally
ninja burning_eyes

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games